It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppose there was something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I am a healthy sceptical woman. I believe in being realistic and down to earth. But because of some crack pots. My validity is going to go down the drain. I hear something in my woods at night.

Two witnesses told me it was white in color. Where I live it's not too far away from a coal mining company. Riders every weekend ride their ATVS. There is nothing remotely interesting in my woods I have found.

Is there anyone able to relate to this.

-This thing screams like a women.
-I think it's capable of standing on it's two legs.
-It's white in color.
-It breaks branches at the entrance of the woods.

It might even explain what neighbor told me. Someone was standing on his porch. He heard it, this could be the thing. Is there any creature in Cryptozoology, Paranormal, Demonology, anything that might spark what this thing might be?

Please tell me it's an animal. I can't confirm right now. But I have a camera that will be able to capture evidence.

This the only thing I can do at the moment. But it just doesn't sound right. I would never make something up like this. Second of all it's not a banshee.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think you gave us to little to go on. I have no clue what your possibilities are but I'd get some good camera equiped with NV and motion detection and try to get this thing on tape... either video or sound would do but right now you wont get alot of input cause people either havent got a clue or they dont wanna scare you without knowing what it is.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think you might have a little girl in your woods. In other words, a bobcat. The scream of a bobcat is dead on the sound of a woman screaming.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hartgrove
I think you might have a little girl in your woods. In other words, a bobcat. The scream of a bobcat is dead on the sound of a woman screaming.

A bobcat, it's not impossible I live in West Virginia. But where I live it's not secluded either. I'm sandwiched between two other houses. But the two witnesses very good people I know.

They told me what they saw. I've been through those woods a bunch of times. There is no evidence to support whatever that thing is. But I heard it and never wanted to know what it was till now.

I've heard it break branches myself. I never seen it, but on the occasional silent nights. I swear I heard something break branches. I'm souping up my JVC recorder. Now I have to photograph the evidence myself.

I just hope it's not a predator of sorts.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
thats why you should use a cam with motion sensor. get a construction light and set the cam up on a tripod. who knows what it is. ATS has a ton of topics on similair sightings wich could scare the crap out of any brave adult man.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I shall be keeping an eye around here, hope you get some pictures or footage, and let the ATS community debunk, solve or scare the truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronnie K.

Ronnie K, this is an interesting post. I am excited to hear what you find! Keep us up to date with this. Thank you.

I have heard a bobcats cry and it sounds like a woman being killed. Very eerie sound. Not saying that is what this is, especially since it stands up.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronnie K.

Interesting. As one familiar with the ins and outs of the WV personally, it could be a number of different critters...

Do you live near a pond, a lake, or a river?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You should elaborate on the neighbor's sightings. Let us know what they were doing when they heard/saw the creature. What all the creature did while they watched, and how it reacted when it realized they were watching.

As for evidence... catching a picture of it would be the best. An audio-recording of it's howl would also be good. On another note, take some pictures/video of you showing one of the broken-branch entrances it might have been responsible for making.

That's my input for now.

new topics

top topics

join