It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting photo from England

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

If you think that picture resembles these space craft then you are blind. I was like you before but now i have opened my eyes.

IMO these are intelligently controlled spacecraft. You or any of the other dis info agents cannot convince me otherwise.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Reminds me Fran de Aquino ELF antigravity donut shaped ufo project. (Look at page 2)

Aquino project

And here's a replica made by Jean Louis Naudin

Jean-Louis Naudin System G

[edit on 5-7-2010 by static-override]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by UFOmaster
Very interesting images!

Clearly spacecraft interacting together!

Take a look a the post above where Chadwickus has kindly sent a photo of his large ring.

Is further discussion really necessary?

But if you think they're spacecraft, where are they from? Uranus, perhaps?

You are assuming they are rings. I'm not so sure that isn't some trick of the light simply making you think they are doughnut shaped. The single one could well be, the two together, i think are just either simply balloons or something else. We still have to deal with the thorny question of how they managed to vanish so quickly.

To assume just because there are golden mylar balloons that is what they are, is as erroneous a methodology as assuming anything that we anthropomorphise to appear human is artificial.

As it stands at the moment, the balance of probabilities is that they are balloons. Those with a more esquiring mind are attempting to actually back this this up with concrete reasoning rather than simple broad unsupported statements.

Every case like this adds data to that which we understand. Even if they do turn out, as most of us think, to be balloons the process of actually proving it, rather than just saying it, is a lesson to us all.

<< 1   >>

join