It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter of Mossad Head: I refuse to enlist in the Israeli military

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Name: Omer Goldman, Age: 19, Location: Tel-Aviv

I believe in service to the society I am part of, and that is precisely why I refuse to take part in the war crimes committed by my country. Violence will not bring any kind of solution, and I shall not commit violence, come what may.

First Prison Sentence: 22nd Sept. - 10th Oct. 2008 (18 days)
Second Prison Sentence: 12th - 24th Oct. 2008 (10 days)

Omer Goldman, has had to confront the values of her own family. She is the daughter of the former deputy head of Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service and who is still considered one of the most powerful men in the Israeli security system. Omer, without her fathers permission visited a Palestinian town in the West Bank and at a check-point, alongside Palestinians, her supposed enemies, was fired upon by Israeli soldiers, We were sitting by the roadside talking and soldiers came along and after a few seconds they received an order and fired gas grenades and rubber bullets at us. Then it struck me, to my astonishment, that the soldiers were following an order without thinking. For the first time in my life, an Israeli soldier raised his weapon and fired at me.

www.openshuhadastreet.org...

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Jul 5 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Awesome video. There is hope yet.

Thank you so much for sharing that.

JR

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Sensational stuff - thanks for posting this.

We can hope that the movement within Israel begins to educate people - the same way a movement is needed in the US - where people refuse to respect the military, and see it for the evil disgusting instrument it is.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This is how they are defeated.

May God bless her.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sianara

Awesome video, if more people wake up and see the things as they are this apartheid would end in no time.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
NO!! this is Muslim propaganda!!! this is not real

this is a hoax, the girl is crazy

(new video with a different girl talking how good is to kill people)

they are trying to destroy Israel!!

we are just defending ourselves

---

great video, thanks ... wikileaks should do something about it if they are really for peace

people cant let this video go away, like the media and everyone else will try to ...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
NO!! this is Muslim propaganda!!! this is not real

this is a hoax, the girl is crazy

(new video with a different girl talking how good is to kill people)

they are trying to destroy Israel!!

we are just defending ourselves

---

great video, thanks ... wikileaks should do something about it if they are really for peace

people cant let this video go away, like the media and everyone else will try to ...

She is crazy for defending human rights?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CayoJulio

Originally posted by Faiol

She is crazy for defending human rights?

lol im sure he was being sarcastic by quoting the usual Israeli apologists

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
She must be Anti-semetic.

How dare she? Jew hater

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CayoJulio

are u for real? have u ever heard of sarcasm

u need to improve your English

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
S&F

more and more jewish people are realising their country is harmfull to the world and to israelis interest itself
israel is no more a religion its a criminal evil extremist terrorist state sect

she is the proof that israel is not beyond repair
i beleive one day if there is a complete regime change
with new GOOD policies
palestian and jewish people can live together in peace
now israel is only full of fear and hatred no heart at all
no peace ever will be acheive by this manner
it will only affect israel itself by continuing this behavior
so why they continu that ... do they really want to condemn israelis souls to hell
except a few exception like her who have real peace in heart and mind

but what will happen ... she will maybe be expulsed from israel .. beaten .. killed ? labelled antisemitic of course .. called a traitor ... etc etc ..
its like the usa of today same kind of policy ...
why is this happening in 2010 .......................

that cannot continu the real people need to be part of usa governement and israel
no corrupt leaders with selfish hiding interest anymore
making people more poor
making them more rich then ever

she have guts and a proud soul

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Ben81]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sianara

thank you op
star and flag this

this is how things change from within

stop complying with the system

do not do anything against your fellow man only for them

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
is it not written LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD ?
is it not written LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THY SELF
is it not written IF A MAN STRIKES YOUR CHEEK OFFER HIM THE OTHER
in fact ill not quote the holy scripture no more as few if any really get what is written in plain text or can understand the basic teachings of religion no matter which one you follow
as i am not a religious man i was never baptised or circumsised in fact ill go further for those that have knowledge and understanding for the number of my name is sixhundred threescore and six not 666
i am anglo american and i was born into a world that has done nothing but cause me to shed tears upon reading and viewing its history im not jewish but have in fact cried many a tear to see jews in concentration camps in footage on documentarys about the camps the nazis built to the point i cannot view such material as it reduces me a GROWN WORLD HARDEND MAN to an utter sobbing mess
NOW i feel somehow responsible for this mess as was it not the english
and americans that refounded the state of ISREAL so the persecuted mass slaughterd JEWS would have a place to call home even after YOUR GOD cast you out and scatterd you for centuries of unfaithfull love of him and perhaps that biblical discription of you as a race is true FOR YOU ARE A STIFF NECKED PEOPLE
so then i watch sometime ago i might add in horror a documentary about a palestinian city that has a 25 foot wall around it and one gate people are alloed to go through for 15 minutes each day and i say in horror as what i was looking at was in fact a ISREALI run concentration camp now i have in my learning come to realise there is a diffrence between Jews and Isrealis but the fact remains that ISREAL the so called home of the jewish people no matter what tribe or religious sect you follow is in the buisness of creating and maintianing concentration camps
AND THE COLD HARD TRUTH OF IT JESUS CHRIST WETHER YOU ACCEPT HIM OR NOT CAME FOR YOU TO SAVE YOU THE HEBREWS/JEWS IN THE HOPE THAT ALL MIGHT BE SAVED and im sorry youd have to be a blind and stiff necked person be it of faith or not to not watch or read his sermon on the mount and not understand it and in fact live by it for is that not a picture of the basic foundation of a good and wholesome society and if you cant agree with it then indeed you have your own impurity and ignorance to blame RELIGION doesnt come into it why ? did he not say
treat your bretheren as you would have them treat you this is the essance of any true religion AND MR CHANGE WE CAN BELIVE IN your defence department will indeed have a problem following CHRISTs sermon on the mount as policy simply because it wouldnt exist if it did
SO AMERICAN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX be advised
SO CALLED RELIGIOUS LEADERS OF ISLAM be advised
AND ISREAL THAT STIFF NECKED PEOPLE be advised
i guess you all really do want it to unfold as it was written perhaps we shall all regret one day very soon all we have done in GOD s NAME.
FOR WHO CAN STAND !!!!!!
when all is lost three remain FAITH HOPE and LOVE but the greatest of these is LOVE for those that have ears will hear and for the rest of you that have eyes well soon ye shall see for there is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed. FAITH has nothing to do with RELIGION.
and a dog indeed i may be but i do relish the crumbs that have fallen from my masters table .
I WISH THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD AWAKEN TO THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT and no im not like darth vader to those that have ears and i am not against Christ i am a son or perdition i have been called the proverbial son and told i am the last piece of the puzzle i have heard the name of solomon i constantly see sighns in the heavens and sighns on the ground i suffer from extremely supernatural phenomenon that is unbareable but it is a fraction as bad since i have left new york and returned to york
but i cannot deny the sighns nor can i deny the times WAKE UP PEOPLE AS YOU ARE INDEED

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
[Deleted
]

Only thing I can say is that, if more were like her world would be a better place....

But its ok, eventually we'll all change.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat
[Deleted
]

Only thing I can say is that, if more were like her world would be a better place....

But its ok, eventually we'll all change.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by SassyCat]

Yes, thankyou
star for you!
there is a great quote by someone famous that said exactly that...

The pioneers of a warless world are the young men and women who refuse military service

Albert Einstein

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What a courageous young woman we have here.

I'm convinced her actions will save the lives of her fellow country men and women. Of course there'll be voices in Israel suggesting she will endanger the lives of all Israeli's by not joining, which is rubbish.

It's about time the average Israeli steps up against dangerous elements within their government, military and hardcore settler populations.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
An amazing, hope inspiring video. Everyone should watch this.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
oh puhlease. this changes nothing, this is like canada claiming they've done something noteworthy, pure mumbo jumbo that is not worth mentioning.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
oh puhlease. this changes nothing, this is like canada claiming they've done something noteworthy, pure mumbo jumbo that is not worth mentioning.

This is how change starts. Never forget that one person can wake multiple people up, and those people can do the same.

Every bit helps our cause, and considering she's a daughter of a Mossad Chief, I have a lot of respect for her.

It's a slow but steady progress.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonko

Originally posted by DOADOA

This is how change starts. Never forget that one person can wake multiple people up, and those people can do the same.

Every bit helps our cause, and considering she's a daughter of a Mossad Chief, I have a lot of respect for her.

It's a slow but steady progress.

this will go nowhere and will soon be forgotten like a dollar and fifty cents for a gallon of gas. this i can guarantee you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join