It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UFO* Fleet Poland (June 26, 2010.)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Please can one of the Debunkers explain to me THIS!!!!

Er, Chinese lanterns.

Haven't you been following the thread?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
OOps!...Guess someone aint happy. Better make a quick exit.

Still think weather balloons is a good one. Hundreds of them..er...to monitor the methane levels from Deep horizon..yeah...methane levels..swamp gases...hahahahahah.....

Cheers and have fun y'all! :-P

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Please can one of the Debunkers explain to me THIS!!!!

Er, Chinese lanterns.

Haven't you been following the thread?

Bit more evidence required im afraid! *sigh*

Since when was the guessing game debunking?

Deny Ignorance

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just looking around on the site I found these threads which may be relevant:

Amazing 7 UFOs flying slowly over Poland early April 2010
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Poland's entire UFO disclosure file goes missing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then there's the whole matter of the Polish Gov't jet crash in Russia a while back.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In the dark and dreary cave I encountered a man. "Beware!" he screamed frightfully, "There be troll's that lurk in the depth's". He was weak, frail and puny, I replied, "I have NO TIME for such FOOLISHNESS, PUNY HUMAN, if there be troll's lurking amidst the darkness, I shall smite them down with my hammer of GLORY!". To which he replied, "Bwahahaha, old man... you have no IDEA what your getting yourself into."

We walked for hours through the dark and dreary cavern, wall's etched with slime, only to find ourselves entering a great cavern... it seemed... ancient...

A whisper approaches... Unnatural... EVIL.

"You shall perish!"

To this I answered with violence, I brought my hammer of glory down upon invisible foe, light petruding as though my hammer feasted upon the evil, spreading light in it wake!

The hammer spread a dim glow across the great cavern and to my horror... great troll's, lingering, festering, FEEDING upon the dead.

Lol

sorry was bored *NIP*. Many trolls tho, serious.

Profanity Removal by Mod

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I am a strong believer in ufos ive very close encounters in my life i actually seen ufo's close up, that video u posted of a fleet in poland is most likely chinese lanterns, 26th of june is my birthday and coincidently i sent off chinese lanterns and my neighbours thought they were ufo's, i dunno aboutvideos on youtube thesedays ive never actually seen a video that seems to be real, i have my memorys of what ive seen and that for me is enough, i saw a disk type of shape about 30 to 40 feet across about 40 to 50 foot above the houses i seen every detail of it and it had a type of jelly mould shape to it and it just hovered there motionless like it was just stuck there it didnt make a sound and a few minutes later it just vannished but the wierd thing about it was nobody was about and it was a summers day and i mean not a soul was about, years later when i was 14 i was in school, this was 14 years ago and again i seen a giant metal sphere with another little sphere at the bottom, this ufo didnt make a noise either and when it went in the direction it came which was against the wind 45 minutes seemed to have passed in what seemed like just a couple minutes, the direction the sphere came from there were about 10 other spheres and only 1 broke off, the wierd thing was nobody was there again and it was lunch time in my school when children should of been but they wernt, god knows what was happening, but i have had alot of missing time episodes and so has my girlfriend!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I am a strong believer in ufos ive very close encounters in my life i actually seen ufo's close up, that video u posted of a fleet in poland is most likely chinese lanterns, 26th of june is my birthday and coincidently i sent off chinese lanterns and my neighbours thought they were ufo's, i dunno aboutvideos on youtube thesedays ive never actually seen a video that seems to be real, i have my memorys of what ive seen and that for me is enough, i saw a disk type of shape about 30 to 40 feet across about 40 to 50 foot above the houses i seen every detail of it and it had a type of jelly mould shape to it and it just hovered there motionless like it was just stuck there it didnt make a sound and a few minutes later it just vannished but the wierd thing about it was nobody was about and it was a summers day and i mean not a soul was about, years later when i was 14 i was in school, this was 14 years ago and again i seen a giant metal sphere with another little sphere at the bottom, this ufo didnt make a noise either and when it went in the direction it came which was against the wind 45 minutes seemed to have passed in what seemed like just a couple minutes, the direction the sphere came from there were about 10 other spheres and only 1 broke off, the wierd thing was nobody was there again and it was lunch time in my school when children should of been but they wernt, god knows what was happening, but i have had alot of missing time episodes and so has my girlfriend!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
sorry for the double reply my internet diconnected n it sent the message twice

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Well I haven't posted much here so far. But what you have written here is EXACTLY what I believe meanwhile. ETs won't show up for the ultra sceptics. One of the main reasons is because they DO NOT LOOK for them because they think everything has a simple explanation (laterns, balloons, swamp gas, military craft etc.)!

I myself was not interested in this whole topic for quite a time. Now for the last two years I have been doing some research on this topic and the more I read, the more I have heard and seen about it the more convinced I have been that this is a real phenomenon.

Having said that... Just in April I myself saw the first real UFO where NO ONE would ever argue that this wasn't the real thing. The "orb" first looked like a simple star that came out of nowhere. This catched my attention. And then it did things for 10 minutes that 100% convinced me that it was no satellite, no latern, no space station, no helicopter, no plane, no comet, no nothing. It was a "real" UFO. But it only happed AFTER I have woken up.

I believe it's time my friends to wake up too. This phenomenon IS real. Maybe everyone here who has not already seen it should watch "The day before disclosure" (see www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com...).

Like Stanton Friedman always (and he repeats himself quite often with this statement
) says:

SOME UFOs ARE EXTRATERRESTRIAL SPACECRAFTS.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I know that too often a real UFO gets blamed on weather balloons or swamp gas or now Chinese Lanterns, but that doesnt excuse that in this particular case, they are, in fact, Chinese Lanterns.

They rise when they are lit and bright and fall when they burn out and go black; just like in this video, just like Chinese Lanterns do.

Focusing on this type of obvious bull# takes away from real sightings and footage.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join