It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UFO* Fleet Poland (June 26, 2010.)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I live in Birmingham, England. This phenomenon is very common where I live. That being said, not all the orange lights that are videotaped are Chinese lanterns; many are the authentic, real extraterrestrial lightships aka UFO orbs. Please repeat this to yourself until you have memorized it. The ancients used to call them Jack O'Lanterns and Will O'the Wisps and Americans have videotaped them during their space shuttle flights in the 90s and used to call them Foo Fighters during WWII.

The M.O.D. refuses to acknowledge they exist and would love to have you think they are Chinese lanterns, marsh gas, flares dropped from jets, farmers with torches, or any other mundane aerial object imaginable, although many times the lights are often seen being chased by black, unmarked helicopters and Gazelles.

I know all of this because I have had first hand experiences with these lights from a close distance and can tell you they exist for a fact; so have many other friends from England. They have been seen traveling together in same coloured pairs and clustering together like a cluster of balloons. If I tell you what is else I saw accompanying the lights you would probably think I was lying or straight up crazy, so I will just say that I have had encounters with the lights. The point of making this post was to make it known that not all orange lights are Chinese Lanterns like many people falsely believe. It is just a huge coincidence that they happen to be seen in an area of the world where groups of people gather together at festivites and release lanterns.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly
If I tell you what is else I saw accompanying the lights you would probably think I was lying or straight up crazy, so I will just say that I have had encounters with the lights.

You have to tell us now. In light of all the crazy threads here on ATS I think we can take it. TELL US. TELL US NOW!!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Absolutely Brilliant!

Second line...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Hermantinkly, you and Britwarrior ought to sign up to this:

Ambassador training in UK

It starts next week. I'm sure there will be plenty of vacant places.

You're exactly the kind of important people Dr Greer is looking to recruit!

The fact that you both know that these Chinese lanterns are really from outer space and not the local wedding party will make Greer's attempted persuasion that much easier. Perhaps you could both teach him a thing or two!

Don't forget your cheque books, though!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by remrem
Chinese laterns my a$$.

ET presence is real.
We have our own flying discs.

I am tired of scared and ill informed individuals who keep saying its anything but an intelligently guided craft.
I was born in Poland and have never seen chinese laterns in Poland.

What are people afraid of?

People believe in the bible and the invisible man, people believe in bad luck and superstitions and winning the lottery.
But something as simple as another civilization visiting earth ( or even secret craft by humans ) must be a hoax.
Enough already with the denials.

There are so many documented sightings and visitations and abductions that only someone ignorant or fearful would deny it.

They are here, always been and will be disclosed in our lifetime either by govt or they will do it themselves.

These objects to me seem to say, yes we are here, look at us, we exist.

I agree, this "Chinese Lantern" crap is getting old. NOT every unidentified glowing orb in the sky is a damn lantern. I want to know what most of you people are afraid of as well. Seriously, what's so hard to believe about another ADVANCED civilization coming here? Ughh not getting into this, go shove your lanterns in your ass!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
What's a fleet of traditional Chinese Lanterns doing in Poland? Had Taiwan or China invaded Poland, turned the poles into ancestral worship and move up the traditional timing for the lantern festival?

Well thats it debunked then there in the wrong country

Watch the video YOU will even see one go OUT!
These things are lauched at weddings, birthday parties, new year all over
the UK and the rest of the world.

Lanters look like orbs CHECK
Float silently across the sky CHECK
Can float at different heights and speeds CHECK
Will go out CHECK

Looks like a lantern,floats like a lantern, goes out like a lantern whats a
safe bet for your money!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Ah yes the orb man have you managed to get a DESCENT video yet I mean you claim to see these things ALL THE TIME.

So next time take a good camera not a phone and pluck up the courage to get close enough ( or a big optical if you are still frightened) so we can really see what you film and not some pixelated digital zoom mess

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So the Poles are into the Chinese lantern thingy now? Where are they sold? In Polish...er...Chinatown? No wait...they can easily buy them on Ebay. And in these austerity driven times, it must be the Poles aristocrats ( if they still exists today) that must be paying for a fleet of lanterns and keeping silent over the news.

Try swamp gas. It's a cheaper alternative..hehe....

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So the Poles are into the Chinese lantern thingy now? Where are they sold? In Polish...er...Chinatown? No wait...they can easily buy them on Ebay. And in these austerity driven times, it must be the Poles aristocrats ( if they still exists today) that must be paying for a fleet of lanterns and keeping silent over the news.

Try swamp gas. It's a cheaper alternative..hehe....

Monkey Wrench (or statement against interest):
22 Nov 2001

"Paper decorations and Chinese lanterns light up Polish Christmas"

www.hktdc.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

An advertisement for Chinese lantern back in 2001? Great, let see how many Pole actually buy such lanterns instead of advertised Polish traditional costume they are attempting to sell, to light up Christmas, let alone on the 26th of june 2010.

$3 a piece. For a thousand that would be $3,000, excluding shipping and bulk discount if any. Poles are really rich with money to burn...

Still, swamp gas is cheaper. It's free....:-P

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Yes. You must be right. Poles would never use sky lanterns.

They aren't difficult to acquire.
www.alibaba.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

What's a fleet of traditional Chinese Lanterns doing in Poland? Had Taiwan or China invaded Poland, turned the poles into ancestral worship and move up the traditional timing for the lantern festival?

Lanters look like orbs CHECK
Float silently across the sky CHECK
Can float at different heights and speeds CHECK
Will go out CHECK

Lanterns fly in space CHECK

Now wait no they don't

Can you explain that?

And can you explain this...
media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Hermantinkly, you and Britwarrior ought to sign up to this:

Ambassador training in UK

It starts next week. I'm sure there will be plenty of vacant places.

You're exactly the kind of important people Dr Greer is looking to recruit!

The fact that you both know that these Chinese lanterns are really from outer space and not the local wedding party will make Greer's attempted persuasion that much easier. Perhaps you could both teach him a thing or two!

Don't forget your cheque books, though!

I wonder sometimes why some people seem to have all the luck in the world seeing these lightships unintentionally, while other people spend their entire lifetimes searching for them and fail. The answer is that their negative cynicism and closed-mindedness prevent them from doing so. I have come to realize that you really have to be a positive soul, free from prejudice, negativity, doubt or fear, and open to the idea that something so beautiful can exist in order for them to materialize within your field of vision. It has happened for many people, especially those embarked on a spiritual journey. For the negative types, the possibility seems null.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nope Phage, do spare me your regular twisting of other's words just to support your beliefs as you often do. Read it again, and when you are ready to admit your error, I am fully ready to forgive and pardon you:-P

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Don't shoot... I'm just the piano player. Fair and balanced reporting and the like.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Shoot? Who is shooting who????

Fair and balance reporting? Aww, come now, let me lend you a hand. Call up the hotels or restaurants in Poland that had a wedding party and did release 'Chinese Lanterns' as you claimed, and voila! Mystery solved, your claims substantiated and you and Phage's ego assuaged!!! :-P

PS: Should've stuck to swamp gas in my opinion...an act of nature with no records, save money, save time and effort to support hypothesises...hehehhe....

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

PS: I don't think they are Chinese lanters. I put a bit of effort into coming to that conclusion as well. So, we're on the same page.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Seeker,

Don't you think if beings from another planet were to visit earth they'd travel here in something a bit more substantial than an inverted paper bag with a candle underneath it?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Gosh..what's goin on here? The Seeker Sat night live here? lol! It's still only thursday!!!!

You said it right buddy. I don't 'think'. I aint the one making the claims here. It's others who are quick on the draw to claim 'Chinese lanterns' and I sure would love to see it proven factually within Poland just as quickly as they so convincingly say it's lanterns.

If swamp gas aint right, let's try.....WEATHER BALLOONS!!! Yeah, why did no one claim it anymore???? It sure was a good one, or was it an old has been trick now?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
STOP ALL THE TROLLING!!!

Please can one of the Debunkers explain to me THIS!!!!

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Please explain this, please

Otherwise can you kindly move on/go away

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join