It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UFO* Fleet Poland (June 26, 2010.)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Its simple IF you have any understanding of perspective LOOK at the video again I will give you a clue WHAT is the camera operator doing when you see the weird movements.

Lets see if the cloudman can WORK that out without having to look at
WEB SITES!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
this_is_who_we_are, they are not triangular lights, what you're seeing is the pixelation of the lights because you're zooming in on them (pixels are square in shape, remember?). Another thing, the dark object doesn't "dock" with the lit up object, it's just falling and it's trajectory happens to pass nearby the bright object.

These look like lanterns, and act like lanterns would on a day that isn't very windy. To close out the proverb, they also talk like lanterns.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Erm... i know wot im looking at, can you explain it tho? you think its the zoom don't you

Anyways you did not answer my question, you have just answered my question with a question lol, typical troll reply need i expected anything else.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Here's a loop from :50 to 1:20

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Erm... i know wot im looking at, can you explain it tho? you think its the zoom don't you

Anyways you did not answer my question, you have just answered my question with a question lol, typical troll reply need i expected anything else.

I dont think it is I KNOW AND YOU KNOW it is
yes the zoom it changes the apparent distance between the objects and give the effect you see the LANTERN closest to the camera is moving faster and the affect is exaggerated due to the zooming.

You have one of the LANTRENS going out and falling translation given in a previous post so you really are deluded if you think this is not a video of LANTERNS.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
another video of someone seeing lights in the sky
another video of someone seeing lights in the sky.
another video of someone seeing lights in the sky
another video of so........oh Im sorry is this repetitive

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Someone here claims LANTERNS only move in the same direction at a constant speed you BETTER tell this lot then EH BRIT!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

I dont think it is I KNOW AND YOU KNOW it is
yes the zoom it changes the apparent distance between the objects and give the effect you see the LANTERN closest to the camera is moving faster and the affect is exaggerated due to the zooming.

You have one of the LANTRENS going out and falling translation given in a previous post so you really are deluded if you think this is not a video of LANTERNS.

HERE WE GO GET YOUR GUMS AROUND THIS....

lmao this should be fun

The Proof Is In The Pudding

Now watch the distance, this is not down to zoom check the others around, and it goes back again LOL look at that pretty impressive wouldn't you say?

So just like all the others have come into the thread and said yeah Lanterns and troddled of to say the same in other threads, they have not been watching closely enough because they do not want to believe, this only happens when you don't Denying Ignorance, you miss things things right under your nose,

These are clearly not lanterns,

Good night

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Someone here claims LANTERNS only move in the same direction at a constant speed you BETTER tell this lot then EH BRIT!!!!

www.youtube.com...

Yep they look & move nothing like them *clap clap clap*

I did LOL and wonder what the point in this video was before Realizing it backs up my theory on them not being lanterns

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Here's a loop from :50 to 1:20

Thank you for the loop (this_is_who_we_are), its much appreciated,

This has just destroyed every Debunkers hopes of them being lanterns, maybe now they will come up with something else,

These Orange orbs are capable of incredible rates of speed and maneuverability far beyond anything we have & certainly a stupid lantern, over the past few months they have been spotted all over the world in there thousands.

Anybody after watching that loops still saying lantern is dumb or in denial
en.wikipedia.org...

Deny Ignorance

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ok lets say for laughs sake that we have reached an agreement that these are "orbs" ,... now what....

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Im a believer but I think these are Chinese lanterns.

The girl in the video says "when they turn black they fall."

Sounds to me like the flame inside the lantern goes out and they float back down to the earth.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Also, I wanted to add on to my last post - and still can't believe I passed over this detail - with of course the "orbs" look rectangular when you zoom in on them (on top of the pixelation issue I brought up earlier), it's because Chinese Lanterns have rectangular faces on their prism bodies.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Here's a loop of the portion of the video that initially caught my attention; it starts at about the 20 second mark of the original video:

[edit on 7/8/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

You claim at one point the object goes back at what point , one is moving faster than the others THEY are NOT moving incredibly fast
the zoom effect when shown close up exaggerates the speed of the LANTERN and at NO point does one of those two focused on GO BACK if you think they do at what time in the video.

Heres another video to PROVE a point to you TWO lanterns released from same position at same time and look at the difference in speed and flight path.

www.youtube.com...

You can see one rises quicker and moves away quicker FROM same release point NOW do you get it!

The objects in the op video ARE LANTERNS one goes out you even see it on video

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
What's a fleet of traditional Chinese Lanterns doing in Poland? Had Taiwan or China invaded Poland, turned the poles into ancestral worship and move up the traditional timing for the lantern festival?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by remrem

ET presence is real.
We have our own flying discs.

Can you not see the huge gap in logic here?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
How long will it be before Stephen Greer cottons on to this staggering gullibility!

Imagine how he will be able to boost his vectoring powers when he gets his buddy to release a dozen $5 Chinese lanterns from over the hill!

"Look how they flicker and blink their ambassadorial signals to us. I'll signal back with my big lamp."

"See that one go out? It has just transdimensionally vectored back to its planet of origin."

"My god, look there! Those three have formed a TRIANGLE!"

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Watching that makes me want to smack the camerman upside his head.

But no, nothing "goes back," it approaches one object, and then keeps going.. right past it. Nothing reverses course in that looped video.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

You claim at one point the object goes back at what point , one is moving faster than the others THEY are NOT moving incredibly fast
the zoom effect when shown close up exaggerates the speed of the LANTERN and at NO point does one of those two focused on GO BACK if you think they do at what time in the video.

Heres another video to PROVE a point to you TWO lanterns released from same position at same time and look at the difference in speed and flight path.

www.youtube.com...

You can see one rises quicker and moves away quicker FROM same release point NOW do you get it!

The objects in the op video ARE LANTERNS one goes out you even see it on video

Huh?

Did you watch the video?

It proves you are wrong, and your video proves nothing "again"

The two objects in the Looped video are at a equal distance apart... one appears to accelerate the ladie holding the camera zooms in as it starts to do so,

while she is Zoomed in it is still accelerating and getting closer and closer to the point they're sitting next to each other,

if it is on a gust of wind the one in-front should start to feel the effects and move in tandem, they will both be picked up by this gust,

It does not, wot we see happen is the object that accelerated to the other reverse back the way it come in to the same distance it was when it accelerated,

All the time the other is completely stationary it does not move AT ALL,

They then both move at a steady pace and at a equal distance apart across the sky, the evidence is all in the video my friend, your not watching it and you do not know wot this means, there not lanterns or swamp gas.

just for you DJWOO & wmd, here are your HOAX UFOs/ Lanterns, and i will agree that what we are looking at here are not UFOs they are in fact your infamous Lanterns NOT UFOs

Lanterns
www.youtube.com...

Notise the distance is locked, traveling in a constant speed and very slow (thats because they have no power source and wind driven, thats why they do not perform the maneuvers seen in THIS footage,

Sorry but i simply have to Ignore you now in this thread, its been proven they cannot be lanterns under the laws of science, logic & common sense, which you have ignored entirely through out, you are in denial & undoubtedly wrong, it would be a complete and utter waste of my time to engage you further or try to make you see sense,

Respectfully...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join