It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UFO* Fleet Poland (June 26, 2010.)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kodiak60

The ones in the video aren't moving very fast. Maybe they are different from the ones you've seen.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here are captures, frame by frame from about the 20 second mark from the first video (3:34). Use the scrollbar at the bottom of each photo and scroll to the right in each photo and observe the dark falling object as it appears to interact with one of the bright objects. I have enlarged crops of some of the better captures, but I need to dump some photos from my account as I seem to have run out of alloted memory for photos on ATS before I can post them.

The first few photos may appear to you to be duplicates, but they are not. Each photo is a frame advance I captured from the video.

[img]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f890e125e3f.jpg[/atsimg]

[img]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f201610caa18.jpg[/atsimg]

[aimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e8856e6181f.jpg[/img]

[edit on 7/4/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

[edit on 7/5/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
My first reaction was to say lantern like most but after another look I'm not sure what to think of some of them but after reading the translation with the references to ones "falling" I guess it is lanterns.

The things that caught my eye were

1. from underneath they had a solid light look as opposed to a flickering fire in the middle, ie they looked like real lights unless someone else saw the usual flickeirng.

2. The odd movement, lights next to each other yet suddenly one would move at a different rate and angle. Can air currents be that thin?

Also if there's enough wind to make them move oddly surely it would add to the flickering even a little bit?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ive never seen laterns hold formation before...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by EgoBeliever
Ive never seen laterns hold formation before...

And I've never seen two triangular shaped lanterns perform maneuvers either

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec9d66f6bf6c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b995e2e47c9f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This is truly, upon closer inspection, some of the best UFO footage I have ever seen. Ever. I just can't get over it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Another video capture enlargement of the dark object from another angle (it seemed to turn or rotate) after it appeared to interact with the bright object.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It reminds me of a B2 bomber, but when seen from the other angles it looks more like a triangular cone shape, like the ship in the original Planet of the Apes. Or even more like the life boat from the original Ridley Scott film "Alien".

B2 bomber

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitotsumami
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks for the post!

It starts at about 20 seconds. I took captures from about 20 seconds in to 25 seconds in

I examined that part of the video, but all I see is the dark object going by the light object. I don't see any kind of interaction. If you could specify or explain better, it would be very helpful! Thank you very much.

Kind regards

You can see it more clearly in the enlagement. The bright object is stationary. The dark object decends at a trajectory which brings it into close proximity of the bright object. At this point the dark object seems to pause and dock (or at least come into nose to nose contact) with the bright object (see 1st video capture enlargement I posted). They remain together momentarily. Then the dark object appears to rotate or turn away from the bright object and continue on.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
OK. I've been up all night taking video captures, checking them out etc. There seem to be no more better examples than the ones I've already posted. The most interesting stuff in the video is at the beginning, from about 20 seconds into the video to about 35 seconds into the video.

It really does seem that the objects are intelligently controlled, and that there is some type of interaction between the darker object and the bright object in the captures I've posted.

Pehaps someone who knows how to create a slow motion video loop of the images I've posted could download them from the thread and post it. It's would be much easier for the readers of this post to decern that there is indeed a controlled interaction between the two objects if there were a slow motion video loop of the stills I've posted. I wouldn't know how to even begin to do it.

Any help would be great. I think this footage/thread will get lost in the shuffle if not examined more closely.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I really don't think it warrants closer inspection and analysis which is probably why it hasn't received much attention.

It seems blatantly obvious to me that what we are seeing here are sky lanterns.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I really don't think it warrants closer inspection and analysis which is probably why it hasn't received much attention.

It seems blatantly obvious to me that what we are seeing here are sky lanterns.

I'm having a hard time believing that these two objects are Chinese lanters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec9d66f6bf6c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This_is_who_we_are.....

Why couldn't a burnt out chinese lantern fall & get entangled with another chinese lantern that was still burning?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

This_is_who_we_are.....

Why couldn't a burnt out chinese lantern fall & get entangled with another chinese lantern that was still burning?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I'm not saying that what you state could not happen. I'm saying that in this case I think that what we are seeing are not Chinese lanters becoming entangled.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

This_is_who_we_are.....
Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I'm not saying that what you state could not happen. I'm saying that in this case I think that what we are seeing are not Chinese lanters becoming entangled.

This_is_who_we_are.....

Fair enough.....

I'm not sure we can exclude the option it is a falling chinese lantern, based on the fact the video shows all the infamous hallmarks of a bunch of chinese lanterns.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
And after loking at the initial positions of the lights and their subsequent horizontal movement (not vertical as I previously thought), I think what appears to be a decending "burnt out Chinese lantern" is actually moving in a horizontal direction, i.e. not falling, but rather moving across the sky.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My first reaction was Lanterns as they're much dimmer to wot i see which without doubt was no lantern but i believe a good percentage are Lanterns, but then after 10secs or so some started moving much faster that was very close to others that was not moving at all, they should have all have moved in sync, or one after

They look like Lanterns yes, but do not move like them AT ALL one of the objects even descended after it blinked off, im annoyed at the women holding the camera TBH

If you go to 2:20s you can see this object comes directly towards her, it then makes a 90 degree turn right. and disapears over it? NO chinese lantern descends and makes a 90 degree turn while its still ALIGHT and full of hot air it defies logic, and this reminded me of my sighting again it was around the same hight maybe higher, infact looking again its much higher 500ft or so.

I don't think the group/fleet is actually moving across the sky either? apart from the odd 1 or 2 which accelerate within the group/fleet,

Not Lanterns IMO they would have moved across the sky in the 4mins of the video, we have all seen the ACTUAL Chinese Lantern videos, they travel at a constant speed in a group and do not go in all directions high & low like this footage and the many thousands of sighting world wide in the past few months.

Great find star & flag

LOL i just watched it again,
Can somebody get still pictures of 0:50 - 1:20 that blows the Lantern theory right out of the water

[edit on 7-7-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

WATCH the video on youtube hit the fullscreen button and watch from about 20 secs the camera appears to be rotated then you see the black lantern falling it passes the still lit lantern it's a line of site affect they DONT interact thats a bit of wishful thinking on your part.

Then when even have a translation SAYING its falling by the people their its LANTERNS thats all!!

You put a lot of effort into your frame grabs but you make the usual mistake that a lot of UFO believers on here DO you think that you can ZOOM in as much as you want but all you do is LOSE DETAIL!

[edit on 7-7-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Brit Bit Brit what are we going to have to do with you do you not understand whats actually happening at the point you are talking about ,I will let you watch it again first and see if you CAN ACTUALLY work out why you see what YOU think you see, if not its some photography and video lessons for you!"

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Explain the very last bit of my post and i will gladly go along & agree with the Lantern theory, i'm 50/50

I'm the certain type of person who will look at both sides of the story with caution, and not look to find the first bit of evidence supporting either side and say well it has to be fake

You on the other hand can not identify a cloud, (why should anybody listen to anything else you have to say?) you simply cannot be trusted in anything you see above your head IMO proven here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So if you can please come up with a logical explanation backed up with evidence of why one of these so called "Lanterns" appears "does" to accelerate to the object in front of it to then reverse back on itself the same speed @0:50 - 1:20 on the video, and why they are flying down to a few hundred feet from the ground & the rest of the fleet under hot air propulsion which correct me if im wrong should not happen and to then make a 90 degree turn, ONLY THEN will i call this a Hoax

Remember Deny Ignorance

[edit on 7-7-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join