It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*UFO* Fleet Poland (June 26, 2010.)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Mass UFO Sighting of Fleet over Lowicz, Poland June 26, 2010.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57c08f69f286.jpg[/atsimg]

Several videos from different sources have been posted on Youtube of these circular orb UFOs that are hovering over a Polish community. These objects can be seen to be glowing during sunset, yet one of the objects is dark, almost black in nature and is zooming from glowing orb to the next glowing orb as if it is the leader of the fleet.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Niccawhois

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0141841484b1.jpg[/atsimg]

Argh! UFO's!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread, very interesting!

I heard many things about UFOs being misidentified as Chinese lanterns. I went to wiki them and learn more about them, but wiki is currently down for me.

I'd like to ask a question. When the light of a Chinese lantern goes out, does the lantern float back down?

The reason I ask is because it seems that once a bright object becomes dark in the video, it starts going lower.

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

When lit, the flame heats the air inside the lantern, thus lowering its density causing the lantern to rise into the air. The sky lantern is only airborne for as long as the flame stays alight, after which the lantern floats back to the ground.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Ah, so I was right. Thank you very much for the kind response!

This seems to support that the video shows Chinese lanterns. Once the flame (or light in the video) goes away, the object begins to descend.

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Chinese laterns my a$$.

ET presence is real.
We have our own flying discs.

I am tired of scared and ill informed individuals who keep saying its anything but an intelligently guided craft.
I was born in Poland and have never seen chinese laterns in Poland.

What are people afraid of?

People believe in the bible and the invisible man, people believe in bad luck and superstitions and winning the lottery.
But something as simple as another civilization visiting earth ( or even secret craft by humans ) must be a hoax.
Enough already with the denials.

There are so many documented sightings and visitations and abductions that only someone ignorant or fearful would deny it.

They are here, always been and will be disclosed in our lifetime either by govt or they will do it themselves.

These objects to me seem to say, yes we are here, look at us, we exist.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by remrem

They aren't difficult to acquire.
www.alibaba.com...

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by remrem

Interesting response!

Just to give my own quick opinion, based on the huge amount of credible witnesses, some very interesting videos, and many interesting photographs, I highly suspect that aliens have visited the earth through UFO's. I am not saying I believe it completely, but it seems very, very likely.

However, many videos are misidentified or fakes. With something as astounding as UFOs, it is natural that there would be so many things misidentified.

I gave my reason for suspecting that more than likely this appears to be a Chinese lantern. Perhaps if the object did not start descending when the light went out and continued to fly off into the sky until it disappeared it would be much better evidence.

So again. I think UFO's maybe are visiting us. But this particular one, I'm not so sure it's any evidence for it.

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
One of the objects in the sky in the first video is dark...Still floating too, so wouldn't it be seen to fall from its position once its flame extinguished?

Its a shame how some people arrogantly dismiss all sightings with even more bizarre explanations rather than admitting it to be an unknown, unidentified object. i.e. Floating unlit Chinese lantern.

In a rush to appear as possessing a superior intellect some will denigrate the intelligence of others...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the kind response!

In my opinion, once the object becomes dark it DOES appear to lose altitude. Could you perhaps point to the part where the dark object goes higher? This would be very helpful to me in determining what the object is!

Kind regards

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Hitotsumami]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've downloaded the 1st video (3:34), and have opened it in VLC media player. I took a look at a portion of the video frame by frame, and have taken quite a few captures in sequence. The portion of the video I am studying begins at about 20 seconds in. Notice the dark falling object. I'm in the process of enlarging and saving these captures and will post them as soon as I'm done. There are many of them, so it might be a while, but hopefully I'll be done this evening.

In addition, when enlarged and played frame by frame, the dark falling object appears to slow, pause, interact with one of the bright objects, and then continues to fall. Here is a capture as an example. Note that the dark object and the bright object both appear to be triangular in shape.

I am very interested in this video, and will continue to update you with enlarged video captures.

Great find!

[edit on 7/4/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
And here's an enlargement of the 1st capture. Truly fascinating.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Lanterns was my gut reaction, but at certain points in the video you can observe some moving much faster than others. Could be effects of the wind.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
In addition, when enlarged and played frame by frame, the dark falling object appears to slow, pause, interact with one of the bright objects, and then continues to fall.

At what point in the video does this happen? You are suggesting intelligent movement?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thank you for the post! How interesting!

It looks to me like two triangles with one of their points touching each other.. What a strange shape! Especially if it's a alien UFO. I wonder how one flies such a thing a weirdly shaped object?

If anyone knows if this is a common shape of a Chinese Lantern, please post! As I've said, I don't know too much about them, so I can't comment too much on them!

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
In addition, when enlarged and played frame by frame, the dark falling object appears to slow, pause, interact with one of the bright objects, and then continues to fall.

At what point in the video does this happen? You are suggesting intelligent movement?

Sorry, I was outside for a few minutes. It starts at about 20 seconds. I took captures from about 20 seconds in to 25 seconds in. The point where the dark falling object appears to interact with the bright object is at the 23-24 second mark.

edit: Yes, I am suggesting intelligent movement.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks for the post!

It starts at about 20 seconds. I took captures from about 20 seconds in to 25 seconds in

I examined that part of the video, but all I see is the dark object going by the light object. I don't see any kind of interaction. If you could specify or explain better, it would be very helpful! Thank you very much.

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Any one speak Polish who could translate the audio. I would be very interested in what they were saying .

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here is a translation, its hard to hear as some of them mumble:

her: what is it? ufo?
her: this one has black and this one has black
everyone questioning what it is....
someone: if I was drunk I would think I was seeing things...
Bit of swearing and laughter...what the hell is it....??
her: they "ufos" are going to collide...
all talking about how these are moving towards each other and away...
Calling out to Marek (Mark) to look up ufos are flying...
....ufos, look how many are flying by....
her: look the black one is falling down...
her: I am going to the street...
her: what could it be..?
more swearing - talking about how fast they are going.
...there are so many...
...talk about some of these seem to be falling....
more laughter and swearing about what it is...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ive seen these orbs flying over my house at nigth with night vision they travel way to fast for lanterns.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join