It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks so silent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just curious, wondering what has happened to Wikileaks. The website showed so much potential and has even promised to release more documents.

However i feel since they have been in the limelight recently, seems they have stopped leaking information and documents. Which means where exactly is the info going (info leaks that whistleblowers send securely)..

Maybe wikileaks has been taken over?

Over the recent leaks government agencies have tried to locate and replicate wikileaks turning there traffic over to government servers.

Maybe it has always been a front for large unknown government organisations?

Leak a few documents that the common person feels awe inspired about such as shooting of iraq civilians which we dont really see. Make us believe we can change our ways so whistleblowers send in documents which are then tracked down and taken out the system and the threats "dealt with".

Would like to hear your opinions and thoughts on wikileaks? Are they to be trusted and what exactly is going on with the documents, classified documents that had been promised?

Also totally random...has anyone ever googled B-GL-204 in google. It is on the wikileaks website at the top in the background websire image.

Googles comes up with "The Warriors Handbook" what exactly is it?

NDID Number Old NDID Number Book Title Last Version Link to publication
B-GL-383-003/FP-003 B-GL-304-002/PT-Z05 Training for War, Volume 2, Field Training Regulations, Supplement 5, Warrior Programme Handbook 96/09/01 Publication not available online
B-GL-383-003/FP-005 B-GL-304-002/PT-Z07 Training for War, Volume 2, Field Training Regulations, Supplement 7, Warrior Programme Tests 96/05/30 Publication not available online

B-GL-304-002/PT-Z05

Training for War
Volume 2
Field Training Regulations
Supplement 5
Warrior Programme Handbook

Contents

General Military Knowledge
Geneva Conventions
C7
C9
SRAAW(L)
SRAAW(M)
C6
M67
FieldCraft
BattleCraft
Radio Procedure
NBCD

[edit on 4-7-2010 by StealthKix]

Found out wat the handbook is anyone have any idea why they chose this on the site?

[edit on 4-7-2010 by StealthKix]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I was just reading an article about Wikileaks a couple of days ago, it didn't paint a very pretty picture for the future of the site (link below).

Wikileaks Reportedly in Shambles, Secure Submission System Dies

There is also quite a heated discussion in the comments section of linked article, it may help further elucidate the sites current situation.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
They are suppose to release something major soon(another war video), but they have been saying that for a long time, I am not sure what the hold up is. I had a hunch they'd release it on the 4th of July to make controversy, but still nothing. I was hoping they'd be having BP related leaks too, but nothing on that front and now the damn submission page is down, so its not looking good. I bet the only way you could know wth is going on is if you talked to Julian off the record.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Due to the large amount of interest in the site, they cannot effectively handle the traffic they are receiving. They are also anticipating an even larger volume of traffic with their next big thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Have you ever tried to find real information on it's webmaster? How do you know he is verifibly what he says he is? Who are his associations in the past? How do you know which side he is really on? Some people seem to be formed from the mist.

Have you ever listened to speakers, illuminati children, who have been groomed through Lucis Trust?

Doesn't it seem to reason there would need to be an Alex Jones for the more sophisticated crowd?

Does the material presented by this person seemed geared to encite negative emotions and uprising? Does the material offer any real working solutions to change things for better?

Shouldn't we be asking a lot more questions about the real intent and agenda of the agent before we accept these trojan horses of "leaked" information?

After all, isn't Assange becoming a master of Trojan Horses? How do you know that YOU are not being played?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sonicology

Sounds like some Tax dollars or black-op drug money was behind that cluster of problems. Perhaps they got a little to cocky with themselves...

I dunno, this doesn't sound so good and to me smells like COINTELPRO.

Lets all pray they sort their problems out, and that their computer system is invulnerable to those who would wish to do it, them or us harm. Amen.

that book looks interesting

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sad to say but maybe they got paid off

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Have you ever tried to find real information on it's webmaster? How do you know he is verifibly what he says he is? Who are his associations in the past? How do you know which side he is really on? Some people seem to be formed from the mist.

Have you ever listened to speakers, illuminati children, who have been groomed through Lucis Trust?

Doesn't it seem to reason there would need to be an Alex Jones for the more sophisticated crowd?

Does the material presented by this person seemed geared to encite negative emotions and uprising? Does the material offer any real working solutions to change things for better?

Shouldn't we be asking a lot more questions about the real intent and agenda of the agent before we accept these trojan horses of "leaked" information?

After all, isn't Assange becoming a master of Trojan Horses? How do you know that YOU are not being played?

Well, your theory doesnt explain the question the thread is asking, which is why they havent been releasing leaks for so long. And in response to your post, the leaked information just helps us get the bigger picture, if it makes people angry, oh well, why is ignorance better?

new topics

top topics

join