It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS - JFK airport terminal 1 evacuated due to bomb scare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I wonder if it would be possible for someone to post just the link to the info suggesting that 4chan was responsible for the bomb scare without the actual quote? Preferably with a brief explanation of what the claim is?

If the claim that 4chan /b/ is responsible for this is legitimate, I think it's worth discussing. But that's hard to do if the link disappears.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This as a possible reason to attack Iran? Jeez-come back to Earth. And this was a false ALARM not a false FLAG!!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

what's with the sarcasm and useless use of comment.

I think we will see a lot more or these in the near future ahem

its scare tactics

by btw it is a flag on RSOE

[edit on 4-7-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

NYC airport terminal evacuated due to false alarm

NEW YORK (AP) -- A terminal at New York City's JFK Airport has been evacuated due to a bomb scare that turned out to be a false alarm.

A Port Authority spokesman says 250 to 300 passengers were evacuated from Terminal 1 at the airport at about 6 p.m. Sunday.

The evacuation happened after an anonymous phone caller said there was a bomb at the airport, and at the same time someone else reported an unattended bag.

Port Authority spokesman John Kelly says police checked the bag and it was not a bomb. He says passengers will be allowed back into the terminal soon.

hosted.ap.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Okay, sense all of the other posts are being censored, I will tell you what it was.

This is for the other guy who got censored. He linked to 4chan's /b/ board, and explained that this was them trying to get back at someone. They called, told them something, and it created a bomb scare.

Delete this if it is "against the rules". Honestly I don't care, but the mystery is solved if you just let this stay.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Fireworks. No doubt.

No one woul dbe stupid enough to try and attack now.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Thanks Phlynx.

I tried to look for it there, but couldn't find it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
correct to the poster above. This was 4chan. Girl apparently offered to do something (some rumors have it as posting herself topless-but we believe there was more to it) she did not follow up on said claims and in turn mocked and ridiculed 4chan. Lesson--When you play with fire, you just might get burned.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Story is that the girl offered topless pics upon receipt of a pizza and other various favors by Anonymous. Anonymous complied, and she said that she lied. Anonymous wasn't too happy, and they are now systematically destroying her life. Things like sending screenshots of her talking about having smoked marijuana and her parents not knowing, to her parents; they've apparently called her house a lot; they got into her YouTube account and posted various inappropriate videos, and I think having her bag searched/detained/etc by DHS officials was the coup de grace.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Highground

Brutal. Just brutal.

What was she thinking though.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join