It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you want with Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Busy forum that we have here. I seldom come here because I think UFO's are military craft that we just don't know about yet. Aliens? Totally different topic imo. The laws of mathematics rules out the fact that we are alone in the Universe. I am of the belief though, "I believe that the first sign of intelligent life elsewhere is that they haven't tried to contact us." I don't know who said that but it makes perfect sense to me. Why would any species want to deal with this barbaric, backwards species? I'd take a pass if I could.

That leads me to my question. What do you want(need) from disclosure? That you know you were right all along? Screw the Gov't stuff? Hope they can fix what we screwed up? Anything else. Why is disclosure so important to YOU.

Skeptics, you can take a pass here. I'm talking to the people that seek these things.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thanks for the thread! Very interesting! I'll address your points now.

Why would any species want to deal with this barbaric, backwards species?

I think the answer to this question is this answer: "To help those barbaric, backwards species." If I was in control of a huge space faring race, I would certainly try to assist those younger species in their development. I'd try to teach them peace and progress. I would not leave them there to kill themselves off.

LIFE is precious.

What do you want(need) from disclosure?

How wonderful it would be! To know that intelligent life really exists in the universe and has come to Earth, I would be amazed and happy! The universe feels very cold and alone. Knowing there is someone else is a warming thought.

Another point is their culture and who they are! I want to know what they believe and why they believe it, their history, how they managed to come to earth, what kinds of food do they eat, what they think about the universe?

It would be spectacular to have a conversation like this from an extra terrestrial. Their perspective on things is what I would get.

Kind regards

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Hitotsumami]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The 'alien' stuff is really bizarre and not like how we'd expect contact with beings from other planets. I think it's not about that at all, it's much deeper and it's about us. So what I'd like from disclosure would be the truth about life after death and reincarnation. Get it out in the open. Maybe people would be nicer to each other for a start.
The downside to disclosure would be the amount of people claiming "the devil made me to it, don't punish me, it was THEM".

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'd like earthly disclosure with a view to be able to intergrate with other species. Could be interesting. I want the greatest theme park of the universe to be disclosed, and preferably a day ticket and free shuttle bus.....or UFO...to it

I'd go with the screw the Gov't thing for 5 minutes, but that's just to put an end to one thing and get ready for the new. Not worth worrying about that at that point because it would become the past quite quickly.

Not too fussed about them helping out our world, but being shown some others would be nice. Maybe it would help us appreciate this one a bit more!

So, disclosure for alien theme parks, free UFO rides and a complimentary shrinking ray. Would suit me just fine

[edit on 4-7-2010 by markymint]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

For me personally,

I would love to see some advanced species come here purely to cleanse our ways here on Earth.

To come down from the Heavens with amazing energy, medicines and ways to live without war etc.

It's most likely not going to happen, but one can always wish. I'm sick to death of all the War, and crap thats spun to start war. The people who are suffering, the animals that are being made extinct etc.

We are like a big baby as a species that needs a parent to come and show us how to live, and if we dont comply we get a smacked ass!

ps - good thread S&F.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I agree with Hitotsunami and I would add that disclosure would truly be a paradigm shattering event leaving room for a new one filled with vision for the future that goes beyond just trying to make ends meet and hoping we don't kill ourselves or this planet.

I hope disclosure would be a unifying event that could bring humanity together to begin a new era with a new and inspired direction. Yes, some ideas and technology from the visitors would be awesome. Just hope there is no "Prime Directive."

Although if there was I'd understand.

I would enjoy some insight into the universe and hearing about other civilizations and the wonders that exist in such a vast and expansive universe.

I think disclosure will happen but I'm also afraid it could come in the guise of a threat with a brand new boogie man to fear and further justification for the militarization of our planet. I hope not! But I also won't eliminate the possibility that the aliens could be malevolent either. Who knows? I digress.....

Peace

[edit on 4-7-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
To be honest I'm not overly concerned or necessarily rooting for Disclosure.

Why? I don't have huge levels of confidence and trust in pretty much anything our Govts tell us...so even if they did come right out and say anything it'd likely raise more questions than it answers...

I wouldn't be seeking any miracle assistance or seeing any advanced Alien Species as necessarily being any saviours of Mankind...as well...if WE made this mess, then WE need to address it ourselves first and foremost.

Nothing is learnt from leaving it to others to solve any of our problems.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Good questions !

Disclosure? I don't really care about the government's hidden agendas. Less and less people believe in them anyway. I know I don't ! Republican/democrat, in our country red/blue, no matter who wins, we lose. Everytime. They are master liars in any case. But a mass arrival of a more advanced race would be welcomed. I remember twenty years ago, scientists were saying that we were reaching a point of no return. I think we cannot "undo" what we've done to this planet. We don't have the technology to fix it nor the "awareness" of how extreme it is. So yeah, help would be nice.

We are barbarians. No doubt about that. I seriously think that if we keep heading the same path we're on, without a dramatic change, we are looking at a planetary extinction. I'm no prophet, don't know when, don't know how, but it's just common sense.

So, a mass arrival, would bring hope. And hope, in 2010, is starting to lack.

I enjoyed reading the other answers. Good subject. S&F.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
There are posters who have posted their experiences for many reasons, personal searches, to find others and learn more, for awareness, to be of help, to alert people to the truth of what is going on. Real ETs are here, have been here from the beginning and this software program/body (whatever you wish to call it in a holographic universe school, that is very digital to me) is a collection of et dna, as well we are cosmic souls in this testing ground. Alas, it has been run by very self serving, evil dark hearted creeps for a long time (I mean cosmic ones). David Icke is not nuts, he is a very lucid man.

While black ops work with ets, negatives and some positives who must keep the balance in this system so that we still have free will. The ETS are still cosmic. So even the black op projects involve cosmic citizens, though they have cloned and created a pile of unusual things themselves their own strings are pulled by those over their heads and the ones over all the bloodline's heads are ETS, though as I already said we all are.

The ones posting can be ignored, however, if lie detectors, regression therapy, was done on them and all their families, would the motherlode ever be tapped!!!!
I underscore this to infinity and beyond, this is a very important issue.

Now my family has had experiences with both the negative Vrill ones, and the benevolents, and I do know that the choppers, scout planes, and even the black triangle TR3B's do not chase their own kind, the negatives don't chase their fellow negatives, my son and I have witnessed this monitoring and pursuit ourselves, so we are confident, not to mention having contact and a sense of recognition with the messages, that we are in good hands.

That all being said as a preliminary for a reality check. I stand by what I said forever, as the absolute truth. Now, if you ever gain the understanding that people are sharing their experiences and learn how to tell the ones on assignments (ie. they usually have a negative agenda promoting something from teh government, I can tell) from the ordinary folk sharing their insights and experiences, ie. woodwytch, antar, seentoomuch, one4all, myself, and numerous others over time, (even dimensional detective wrote a post that he is contacted/greeted and has huge flashes of lights, which is something I encourage all to find out about, that they can seek the diamonds in life tehmselves) then you really have to ask.

Why would you be happy accepting the absolute LIES, of the leaders and scientists/military of this world to keep you dumbed down toddlers when they are sitting on space age technology. This is such a huge insult and the information you have been deprived of so basic, such a core need level, this is such massive abuse of your dignity as a human being, its worth storming them and dragging them kicking and screaming from their offices.

Demand truth. Demand disclosure. Demand the technology and floodgates open, the energy, the zero point energy and all the cures for the diseases they've been sitting on and demand an end to war and starvation and money and slavery.

For that IS THE ISSUE. Slavery. Do you want to be a slave or free.

Also, know this, its all a school, and the negatives are keeping people dumbed down, lied to, maniuplated, bought off, and treated like little worthless zombies, torturing and killing millions in wars and billions in starvation. For karma's sake they do this, because in this school they want to hand your souls over to the negative beings, and keep you enslaved for many more lifetimes.

Lots of reasons to wake up, understand, search your heart, souls, memory banks beacuse we're all cosmic and when we actually take the time and do the search, see through the matrix and the worlds politics, and economics and demand freedom, love everyone and want equality without any wish for economic slavery or banks or jobs, but only projects we dream up collectively, WE PASS THE TEST. Not only that, but when you go out under the stars and ask your brothers and sisters to show themselves, you get some results.

But if we don't do the work at raising our frequency and love and awareness, support the wars and economy and slavery, sleep easily at night while billions are starving, and go out under the stars and ask for sitings, we get abducted by negatives.

Lastly, aside from truth, freedom, and release of technology, upgrades and progression as very important reasons to know the truth, the last goes back to those Black Op underground faciliites.

Guess what, there men, women and children being held prisonsers, tortured, experimented on, dismemebered, eaten, and abused horrifically sexually and in ways unspeakable.

We need to wake the hell up to rescue them.

I mean everything I have said.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Great topic, I will be short and sweet and just list what I want would like from the aliens.

1. To know where they came from
  2. To know how old their race is.
  3. To find out if their planet has came into contact with our planet in the past.
  4. To know their language and cultural ways.
  5. To share technology, science, history, religions (if any), what their favorite colour is

6. To socialize with them, to show them my world, to interact, hopefully get one to show me around a few systems.

There really is just too much to list. I would just like my curiosity satisfied so I can obtain knowledge, enough knowledge to help me in the next life wherever that may be. Who knows? Maybe we only get to (pardon the Stargate phrase) ascend if we know enough about everything. Maybe that is why there are/have been talks of reincarnation; maybe we don't get to "ascend" unless we have experienced every experience there is to experience.

It makes sense to me anyway

EDIT: I would not treat them as gods or act like a helpless child and bow down to them for help. I would just like to know them, for them to know us and help each other evolve as races.

[edit on 4/7/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Truth, truth, truth, truth, truth and an absolute end to all slavery and suffering on earth, power to the people, everything released, all technology and ideas belonging intrinsically to all people, and progression, cosmic progression and going back home to the Beyond whatever rolls help the most. I'm going home. All the ETs in the cosmos are literally our brothers and sisters and send them all love but I don't want cosmic journey, just to go home to the eutopian realm of light far beyond the limits of this hologram universe and onto new ways of assisting and more wonderful journeys than we can ever imagine.

In the words of a young friend of our family who a year ago last July spent a week with us and remembered his own experiences, witnessed crafts, as well, encountered the negatives, when he was writing to someone he didnt know, a friend of mine in Finland, his memory banks openend and he spoke of knowing the other, knowing he was watched over, having spent time unending practically in the testing grounds of Gaia, and that he was here for the shift, for the expansion of consciousness, that currently he was only operating on 5 levels but soon he would be operating on hundreds of thousands of levels. We knew that kid all his life, since he was 2.

Demand disclosure and truth, and end to war, poverty and slavery, equality beyond measure, and love everyone. Skywatch, meditate, ask why you're here, who you are, report for duty, strive to overcome the world, sungaze and greet your family of light beaming in from the Beyond, and don't accept the stuff you hear on the news any longer, search for the truth and the diamonds, dig deep and strive to make them step down.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If they travel here, then they are probably old. If they are old - then they are probably non biological, ie. machines.

If they come here, as machines - they will not have much in common with us. Sure, they could show us how to solve all our problems - but we would not take the advice, because people in power would not relinquish it. They would likely not see it as their business to use force to change things.

I would like to meet them, purely so they could remove me - and maybe a handful of like minded people to a new planet to set things up a reasonable fashion, with them as an external check and balance - to ensure we don't forget everything in a few generations.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
What happen when your about to knock at someone you visit and you hear screaming and fighting ?
You turn back and go home. Well thats why they wont pay us a visit any time soon officially.
Also , i believe the earth is kind of an isolated planet in the galaxy.I'd really like to know where we are in the galaxy, if someone have figured it out. Maybe at the end of a spiral branch.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
Also , i believe the earth is kind of an isolated planet in the galaxy.I'd really like to know where we are in the galaxy, if someone have figured it out. Maybe at the end of a spiral branch.

I feel the same way and my thoughts on that are, "Thank Karma." At least we're not polluting the Cosmos.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Very interesting thread. S & F.

Well, I believe that ETs (I hate calling them aliens) want to make piece with us. Actually they probably already have, but that would meen getting into that governmant suff. This was actually dicussed in my thread "Ancient Astronauts and 2012" (link in signature below).

In my thread, I discibe what I think will hapen in 2012, and it involves a new begining with ETs. Basically, I think ETs will want to officially form an alience with Earth; shareing out knowedges and ideas. We will go through a long phase of World(s) Peace... until the day both our worlds run ou of natural resources, which, lets face it, has to happen some day.

But thats what they want with us, and secretly what we want from them: peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by SSimon
Also , i believe the earth is kind of an isolated planet in the galaxy. I'd really like to know where we are in the galaxy, if someone have figured it out. Maybe at the end of a spiral branch.

I feel the same way and my thoughts on that are, "Thank Karma." At least we're not polluting the Cosmos.

Maybe. But maybe, it's worse out there than here?
Ya never know, we haven't been out there yet, en masse.
If and/or when that happens, we might be in for a huge surprise.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I just want proof that they exist. I believe in them but I actually want to see them.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I want them to go back home and stop killing animals. Or pay for them first. Quit bleeding our economy.
Get a temporary visa and test your vehicles for radiation before making contact!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It's an interesting question, for me I'd love to find out if we are alone or not for sure, I'd also like to find out what the 2 sighting I had were, I've never ruled out military but what I saw was way extreme compared to the stuff that's popped up over the years.

But to turn the question around, would an alien want to meet us.

On this I'd have to say NO, if a superior tech and race were watching us they should avoid us like the plague. We have managed to decimate, destroy, pollute, hate and generally act like the most awful virus you could think of. If I were them I would not want to take the chance that us humans could corrupt their existence.

We just can't help ourselves to look for ways to destroy and hate, the military would be instantly looking to use their tech, the religious 3rd world fools would be trying to use religion to hate them or marginalize them and sadly just like the line from Independence day you would get idiots taking pot shots at them for fun.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Validation Intrepid.

Also to get things moving in a more futuristic and higher dimensional frequency for all species on our shared planet.

To bring the dark forces to light and in doing so empower the light to bring everything up a notch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join