It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Veiwing: The Data Dump on PSI warfare

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I had to take a break for a while... But as an update my studies have continued....

To this end I have also contat the TRu- tv net work and requested ventura do a show on this... I would love to see if he could come up with anything new...

Also since I brought this up I did have a slight question ats related to this sideways... Has ATS ever considered inviting Ventura to the web site....

just a question

I will porbably have a new thread on applied research with remote influencing in about two weeks...

thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
OP Ripcontrol, excellent research. I thank you for your in depth study of this subject as I have a personal interest in RV from bizzare repeatable experiences I have had with future sight, and mind reading.

I have a small handfull of friends that explore and theorize on this subject in our own ways. We like to mess with our other friends with it occasionally in funny ways. Nothing harmful, just unobtrusive demonstrations when it feels acceptable to do so within the time of reference.

The most powerful experience I had was mind blowing, and won me 550 dollars when i thought i was going to miss rent and become homeless. The will to survive gave me a powerful future sight that I latched onto and materialized into reality.

Its not just future events one can RV, it's possible events. It gets really interesting when you know how to attract the possible and mesh it into the it will happen. Its an act of willpower. I fear it, but only because I would surely loose my marbles if I engaged in this full-time. It also feels like cheating somehow, and it does have very specific restrictions.

I am assuming you saw or read the "men who stare at goats?"

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
OP Ripcontrol, excellent research. I thank you for your in depth study of this subject as I have a personal interest in RV from bizzare repeatable experiences I have had with future sight, and mind reading.

I have a small handfull of friends that explore and theorize on this subject in our own ways. We like to mess with our other friends with it occasionally in funny ways. Nothing harmful, just unobtrusive demonstrations when it feels acceptable to do so within the time of reference.

The most powerful experience I had was mind blowing, and won me 550 dollars when i thought i was going to miss rent and become homeless. The will to survive gave me a powerful future sight that I latched onto and materialized into reality.

Its not just future events one can RV, it's possible events. It gets really interesting when you know how to attract the possible and mesh it into the it will happen. Its an act of willpower. I fear it, but only because I would surely loose my marbles if I engaged in this full-time. It also feels like cheating somehow, and it does have very specific restrictions.

I am assuming you saw or read the "men who stare at goats?"

Part of what I have heard from my research is the fact your subconcious for lack of a better word is getting bored with it...

I know it does not sound like much but it is true... Boredom...

Losing your marbles is one of the side effects...

Yes I watched the movie... I have not read the book...

I took a break... for a while but I am back now and intend to run a whole new series of test... but first I am implementing some life changes to prepare for victory in my personal fights... I need to get back to this....

have you seen suspect zero??

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This should have been part of the data dump...

suspect zero

FBI agents Thomas Mackelway (Aaron Eckhart) and Fran Kulok (Carrie-Anne Moss) are put on the trail of Ben O'Ryan (Ben Kingsley), a serial killer who exclusively targets other serial killers. As the investigation proceeds, the agents begin to become aware of the possible existence of "Suspect Zero", a mythical "super serial killer" responsible for hundreds of deaths across all 50 states who leaves no evidence behind to link his crimes together. The agents must decide if O'Ryan is the key that will allow them to catch Suspect Zero, or if he is Suspect Zero himself.

the video

if you can find the dvd watch the special features...

plot spoiler

The plot of the mive is simply this...

disgraced agent is psychic...

former agent is killing serial killers...

fbi stole how to of remote viewing..

they then start looking for a suspect zero who has killed hundreds with no pattern

conclusion

What is really sad about this... Their was a cure for his suffering... detox

an interview...

not an interview but from the movie

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thank you so much...it was you I was looking for all the time. I was retracing my steps yesterday trying to find this data. I had remembered reading this thread, but only cursorily and thinking I would never take this seriously.

Then I decided I was being too opinionated and a lot of smart people on this site, you leading them all, had done no small amount of research on this subject. In your case, seems to me you may have lived it as well or have an innate talent.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
hi ripcontrol
data dump cool..
i have flagged you and will find some time to study asap.
regards f

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Recently I came across this...

In addition to an experiment that is running.... I may have discovered a side effect... the explanation may lead to a way to end the death and heart disease issue...

Fat cells.... their actual purpose in neurons is insulator... the whole issue may actually be a gage issue...

I know I am insane but it is a start....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join