It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA is 234 years old today, will there be 235?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This is as straight forward as it gets, considering everything, every avenue possible, will there be a 235th, just throwing it out there to you guys.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yes, there will be, the oil spill won't end us, national debt won't end us, 2 wars won't end us, and a foreign country won't end us. We will come back stronger than ever!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-7-2010 by XxRagingxPandaxX]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Happy birth day to America, and yes it will last to 235.
Again happy birthday America!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sure.... may not be the USA we know now... may be better than we know now IF people wake up. Maybe it will be a lot worse and then we get our asses in gear to rebuild. The USA wont go quietly into that good night... trust me.

All I know is that if the rest of the country is made up of pockets of the kind of folks I know.... of all walks of life, color, creed religion.... who's common denominator is a love of liberty and this country... there isnt a snowballs chance in hell it will completely fall by another man. Maybe not an ELE disaster, but there are folks out there that are tough enough to survive a nuke, terrorist, rogue govt, whatever life has to throw. No... there wont EVER be an end to the true American dream. It will still live on in the memories and hearts of those who know it and dont mistake it for something else.

Now go light a sparkler.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1947flxible
This is as straight forward as it gets, considering everything, every avenue possible, will there be a 235th, just throwing it out there to you guys.

Hopefully. Don't really want to learn Chinese.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Happy B day good old U.S of A !

235 , sure but with a certain level of confidence I will go out on a limb and say that the U.S wont last as long as Rome did .

top topics

join