Giants really were really giants.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Good question , the reason I can't find fault regarding the posted topic is because I find the topic interesting . As for the pictures and hoax video agree with you 100% but the issue of giants in earths past is not based on these pictures alone . As for the off hand remarks made by the OP I can also do without .
Once again the TOPIC of giants is interesting , not hoax videos or pics . Look I agree with you on a lot of what you have said but sorry I won't fault people for posting a thread on ATS .

If you read my OP all I did was offer my take on the posted thread regarding the term giants , which is different than the point of view made by the OP'er .

If you take offense with me because I don't fault the OP'er for creating a thread for discussion I simply don't know what to tell you .

Yes I agree the pic's are a hoax but please try and understand I am commenting on the issue of giants not any one pic .

We agree on pretty much everything that has been said and for the life of me I can't understand why we are even debating ?

As you can see this topic is still in the Ancient and Lot Civilization forum and not the hoax forum . So I am not alone , the mod's seem to agree that this topic of giants is more reaching then some hoaxed photos . In that context and that context alone I offered up my opinion on the issue of giants .

Look I agree with you but sorry I wont find fault with someone posting a topic for all of us to talk about .

Having said that , I do find fault with the raciest comments made and I do find fault with people that refuse to except something is fake once evidence has been given to prove the fact . Aside from that people are free to create threads , ideally with an open mind and willingness to hear different points of view .

I will say this one last time I agree with you on mostly everything you have said . If my posts are read you will see that .

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Nothing else needs to be said

[edit on 6-7-2010 by GW8UK]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

These precepts are not written in any book. I did not get them from any book. They were spoken to me through spiritual audio clairevoyence during the year 2000 celebrations for the beginning of the Third Millennium reign of Christ. By paranormal psychic dictation I simply wrote down exactly what I was told to write. The angels instructed me to call these precepts PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La deus nostra, notre dame, our lady, The holy spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving her above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to her above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

This should be in your first post here (and in every thread you participate, in every "theory" you preach, every time you jump at someone's throat for not agreeing with you) so that the rest of the community be warned.

As for the alleged race of giants, all you have to do is tune in on any NBA game, there you go. There are your giants!

P.S. You still didn't answer my previous post about consequences of the ice age you described. Do you have any evidence that the Earth suffered an extinction far worse than the Permian one in the past 100,000 years?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

Originally posted by albertfothergill
Paddy Heron is an Irishman who has studied this topic for many years and has writtten books about giants. He is on youtube doing a presentation which is very interesting.

I think there are 7 parts but it adds to this topic if your interested

Albert

PS: please let me know what you think of the Paddy Heron video,s I found them fascinating. Hope you enjoy!

[edit on 5-7-2010 by albertfothergill]

Actually there are ten parts and I totally enjoyed this presentation. He's funny and makes a good argument. I've been interested in giants for a long time. There are also vids out there by Steve Quayle and Tom Horn who are documenting the stories of giants (Nephilim) and their prophesied return.

As far as the fake photo goes, I entered a few of Worth 1000 contests when I first started learning Photoshop. Whenever I see a photo that looks unreal, that's always the first place I check. Some of those guys are freaky great with the photo manips.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow CAELENIUM this is one of the reasons I come to ats politics aside that subject is old and boring been done millions of times. But I said in another thread you are one strange cookie and dam dude you are a strange one. First humans can grow to pretty big sizes even up to 8 feet or if done right higher but the human body is not meant to support all that weight and size in this gravity. So if any giants existed that were over 10 feet and in human shape there composition and bone structure would have to be way different, same for there muscle's. The human body can handle a lot of weight I know I go to the gym and there are dudes who can biceps curl 100 pounds dumbbell's in each arm, in a standing position I know because i can also do it a once or twice, but those dude are pretty big about 290 pounds and 6 ft 5 in. But like ants its relative to size and body structure, they are just pushing the limits not of structurally possible if they were 700 pounds and 15 ft tall they wouldn't be so much stronger like in there current size and shape, like in the hulk movies there is a limit in the way our muscles and bones are made. That is ants can lift up to 50 times there body weight, but contrary to what Hollywood movies like to portray if they were giant in structure if scaled up, all there muscle mass and structure would barely just help them go as fast as a turtle ie no lifting over 50 times there body weight if they were 50 times bigger, and they would be easy prey for others, therefore there smaller stature. And humans no way can grow over 15 ft like your vid shows, not in the human structure the bones would have to be made of different more stronger materials something as strong as steel and light as carbon fiber, and the muscles at the nano scale would have to be made completely different. If its anything like a human and that big its basically the slowest most psychically infective creature around. Unless these giants had four legs to better distribute the weight they are basically dead meat in this ecosystem.

But if they existed and are descendent's of aliens or other worldly visitors, then even if they looked human they would be far from it. But that is a big "if". And Petra was a city advanced for its time and there leaders also, it was one of the reasons the romans took over Judea and that part of the world, they lost some legions during the time of Jesus just to the dessert trying to conquer that city and civilization I read in a book on it long ago in the library. As for this lord who was in charge of that place I have no clue if there was a "Lord" but whoever was in charge, they knew what they were doing because Rome gave up eventually trying to conquer that place, mostly due to crazy local yocals and there weird religious/political beliefs/bickering that lead to destruction and insubordination for the locals and rome and eventually cutting there losses sort of say, the place was as crazy then as it is now. And what is your fascination of the female type, you act like they are perfect or is this your religion/god only that you worship?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Remember that in all this world I alone were chosen to be the one individual to receeve the revelation of the knowledge of the PRECEPTAE CAELENIUM.

In the music industry, in which I am a world famous artist,

Wow, can you say delusions of grandeur.

Thank you for the chuckle.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Not so fast. Have you seen the info on the giant dragonfly? There is a theory that during th time of this dragonfly (jurassic, I think) that there was 20% more oxygen in the atmoshpere than there is now.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think it is way before the Jurassic period. Cambrian maybe? Early Permian? During the Jurassic the atmosphere held about half the oxygen it does now, at least during the early Jurassic period (that's one of the factors the dinosaurs did so well, they had a more efficient respiratory system, kinda like the air sacks birds still have today).

If we're talking humans here, giant humans that is, we cannot claim such extremes in the makeup of the atmosphere. The time span between humans appeared on Earth and today is simply too small for that to happen without leaving huge signs behind. It would upset the balance of life tremendously, to say the least.

I believe a definition of "giants" is needed. Are we talking about a "splinter species" here or just about some very tall humans which, while still humans like the rest of us, were way above average in height? The former is, I think, unsubstantiated by what we know and see around us. The latter is all around us (tune in to a NBA game, for example!!) and not much of a mystery.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maegnas

Originally posted by Maegnas

I believe a definition of "giants" is needed. Are we talking about a "splinter species" here or just about some very tall humans which, while still humans like the rest of us, were way above average in height? The former is, I think, unsubstantiated by what we know and see around us. The latter is all around us (tune in to a NBA game, for example!!) and not much of a mystery.

When I think of giants, I think of the pre-flood story in Genesis. They were a hybrid race of fallen angles and humans. The Old Testament is full of stories where God had the Israelites wipe out every man, woman, and child in a city to destroy the hybrids. Many of the god myths from Greece and other paces are references to giants. Steve Quayle and Tom Horn have done an amaxing amount of research on the ancient giants.

There are giants today, some over eight feet tall, but these are humans with a medical condition.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There were in deed such things as giants. I'm surprised more people haven't taken curiosity in them. I think they are one of the more easily proven conspiracies.

There are entire corpse stored in the Vatican vault. It's documented about the bodies that were dug up even here in America.

Just a little bit of googling and research will give you plenty. Giants were very real.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
There were in deed such things as giants. I'm surprised more people haven't taken curiosity in them. I think they are one of the more easily proven conspiracies.

Cool, so your next post will have that proof or where to find it then, right?

There are entire corpse stored in the Vatican vault. It's documented about the bodies that were dug up even here in America.

You will be backing that up, correct?

Just a little bit of googling and research will give you plenty. Giants were very real.

Google is a waste of time in this. How about you just show what you got. If there is real proof of giants, especially corpses at the Vatican, I really really want to see it.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You'll tell every poster that these giants are real, and other sources tell the truth, so they must exist!

Everyone on this forum will never believe that they exist.

How sad it is for the size of a toilet.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Erad3]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Erad3]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Why do you think aztec pyrimids have BIG STEPS, and then LITTLE STEPS for us.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Cool, so your next post will have that proof or where to find it then, right?

You will be backing that up, correct?

I have to get to my work computer tomorrow where I have the links saved. But with just a lil bit of initiative and common sense, I could see that Giants were real.

You know a real giant skull when you find one because they have double rows of teeth. They often had 6 digits also.

Many people in history were known but forgotten to be giants. I'm trying to remember the guy, I think it was St......I can't remember his name right now, but the description of him and his bed alone tells you he was at least 12 feet tall.

There are documentations that in early American history, the settlers came upon a race of giants. They already labelled native americans as being sub-human and thus justifying murdering them. They had a problem with the Giants because they were white with blue eyes.

There's the account of what can only be described as a mass grave site I believe in Germany that's near a military training ground. Soldier stumbled into the cave and discovered Giant bones.

There are statements from people that they've dug up human looking femurs which would have to belong to people over 20 feet tall!

The reading is actually abundant and fascinating. I stumbled upon this while reading on cryptozoology. And I made a comment to that forum saying it's much easier to obtain info concerning giants than these other cryptids we never get proof for.
Google is a waste of time in this. How about you just show what you got. If there is real proof of giants, especially corpses at the Vatican, I really really want to see it.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by DZAG Wright]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Personally I believe that a race of aliens bred with humans sometime in the past and the result were nephilim or giants.

Remember that where there's smoke there's usually a fire. Even in lies and fables there is SOME truth somewhere about.

Also many of the ufo sightings involve beings that look human except in stature. They are described as 12 feet tall, blond and blue eyed. There are even reports that the race of beings which live within the Earth look human except in stature.

It appears that at one time a race lived on the surface of this planet that were giants. We can assume they still survive and live beneath the Earths crust in civilizations. Does it really even sound far-fetched?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I have to get to my work computer tomorrow where I have the links saved. But with just a lil bit of initiative and common sense, I could see that Giants were real.

If it only takes a little bit of initiative and common sense, why do you need to wait until you get to another machine? Does it have more initiative and common sense than the one you are on now?

You know a real giant skull when you find one because they have double rows of teeth. They often had 6 digits also.

That sounds really wild. I would love to see that. Any evidence at all.

Many people in history were known but forgotten to be giants. I'm trying to remember the guy, I think it was St......I can't remember his name right now, but the description of him and his bed alone tells you he was at least 12 feet tall.

Whoa whoa whoa there, slow down. So many details so fast. My head is spinning. Let me get a notepad. OK, I am going to go to google and look this up so I want to make sure I get it all. So much information.

1- His name is Saint something.
2- His bed said he was 12 feet tall.

Give me some time to process all that.

All kidding aside, it sounds like you are just pulling my leg now. I have a square King water-bed frame. Will history say the my bed alone tells you I am 7 feet by 7 feet square? That just sounds silly but I am more than willing to look at say a source type thingy, ya know?

There are documentations that in early American history, the settlers came upon a race of giants. They already labelled native americans as being sub-human and thus justifying murdering them. They had a problem with the Giants because they were white with blue eyes.

I know exactly what you are talking about for a change. These giants had giant blue ox pets made from stone too, right?

No, really. Have a source for that?

There's the account of what can only be described as a mass grave site I believe in Germany that's near a military training ground. Soldier stumbled into the cave and discovered Giant bones.

These stories are all very fascinating really. I think it is the detail that draws me in but they are just stories at this point. You do realize that, don't you? If you truly believe them because of something you have seen, I really would like to see it.

There are statements from people that they've dug up human looking femurs which would have to belong to people over 20 feet tall!

I do vaguely remember seeing a picture of what was supposedly a giant femur bone but I do not remember much else about that. There was just the one that I recall though and I have to think that if it were proven true, I would have remembered it. I honestly find this sort of thing really interesting.

Cryptozoology and ancient mysteries are always intriguing but so many years of BS has jaded me. I have seen so many stories like this that turn out to be Church driven hoaxes. I do not just mean the Christians either. There has always been a motive in religion in general to fake miraculous findings. It is a way of both revealing and creating secrets all at once which can be very powerful on the general public; especially when that public is uneducated, scared, and conditioned to want a master.

I just cannot just buy this stuff any more. Hoaxes are bad enough but agenda driven ones are worse and religiously agenda driven ones are the most reprehensible.

The reading is actually abundant and fascinating.

Here is the key thing here. Everytime I find a topic such as this with wonderfully fantastic stories all over the place, I am told that there is an abundance of information on it. I am usually made to feel like I am ignorant and lazy for not knowing and finding it already myself. Unfortunately, even when I concede to being lazy and ignorant, I never see one piece of this abundant information.

I am not asking to be spoon fed. I am asking you to show me what I have been unable to find myself and if there is tons of it - it should be really easy to find it for me. How about you tell me what to google because nothing relevant has turned up anything substantive so far.

Please?

I stumbled upon this while reading on cryptozoology. And I made a comment to that forum saying it's much easier to obtain info concerning giants than these other cryptids we never get proof for.

Do you really not see the irony in repeating over and over again how easy it is to find this abundant information that you yourself cannot find?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
giants are a possibility, and not just because the bible says so, so many people only point to that, when there's also been giants in all other culture's folklores, like norse for instance.
I beleive giants might have lived, maybe, as well as a small race, but I base it on all te other cultures folklore, not just the bible and I dont take that as the word for word account of them either
frostgiants, the fomorians, Balor, Finn, Coulcholon, they were all giants with very little biblical tie-ins forced into them.
why is it, when people bring up giants, they only focus on the biblical legends and take it literally word for word?
sorry, just get annoyed cause anytime I bring up giants elsewhere, people automatically assume I'm religious and talking about the bible

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Gren]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gren
giants are a possibility, and not just because the bible says so, so many people only point to that, when there's also been giants in all other culture's folklores, like norse for instance.
I beleive giants might have lived, maybe, as well as a small race, but I base it on all te other cultures folklore, not just the bible and I dont take that as the word for word account of them either

sorry, just get annoyed cause anytime I bring up giants elsewhere, people automatically assume I'm religious and talking about the bible

Apart from mythology and folklore there is no evidence archaeological or otherwise that shows that they ever existed..Giants may well be a product of wishful thinking or plain hyperbole.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The term " Giants " as stated in the bible can mean any number of things , not necessarily a big race of people .

Much of what we think the bible says is not coming from the bible but rather the book of Enoch .

If we do look to the bible we find that the bible actually tells us where these giants came from ...

Num 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, [which come] of the giants: ... We see that these giants are in fact the son's of Anak

Num 13:28 Nevertheless the people [be] strong that dwell in the land, and the cities [are] walled, [and] very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there. .... We also see that the term giants is used to describe " great " people , not necessarily implying hight , not excluding it either I should add just to be fair .

The term " giant " is open to much speculation and the bible doesn't necessarily imply that these giants , assuming the term is implying hight , is in any way referring to some hybrid race , on the contrary the bible actually tells us that they were very much human and the son's of Anak .

Personally I would be very interested in seeing some evidence showing that there were giants / hybrids in our past but sadly as of yet I have not seen any such documentation .

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What is interesting is if there was a race of giants they would have been easily targeted for extinction by the smaller man race. Looking at the Egyptians and Romans they might have had an attitude of how dare a larger race be in existence that were bigger than our god emperors of small stature. We have seen big get small and small get big in evolution many times so it would not be an unique situation.

We humans are so young when we look at what 200k for modern man, and it is just crazy that we have come so far in so little time. With other earth creatures we are talking in many cases 10s/100s millions of years, and a hell of a lot could have happen when we look at true long durations of evolution.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Xtrozero]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join