It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giants really were really giants.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
However, the image did not reach me from any YouTube hoax video. I first saw the image in an Indian Government news website explaining about their amazing find in the "Dead Zone" of North Western India that boarders on Pakistan.

You first complained that people saying HOAX did not offer anything to back up that claim. Next thing you know, they provided plenty. You make this claim but all you have offered is a youtube HOAX video so where is your link?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by CAELENIUM

are you sure tht the copyright is not now owned by this website ?as you published it here?

Worth1000 have some great images..

[edit on 5-7-2010 by gambon]

"COPYRIGHT" ALWAYS BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE MIGHT PAY FOR A "LICENSE TO PUBLISH" OR FOR "OWNERSHIP" OF THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT.

In the music industry, in which I am a world famous artist, the record company only possess a "license to distribute" for so long as it please the artist to allow it to them. Usually the record company buy a "license to distribute" from the artist that lasts for a few years at a time. Artists can sell their "copyright ownership" in full or in part if they want to do that. Remember that the Beatles sold their "copyright ownership" in part or in full to Sony who were then bought out by Michael Jackson ? That was a very controversial sale. The situation presently is that the records industry is dead. Sales of records are non-existant. However, a new system is operating such that when you buy a digital download from the iTUNES STORE that money does reach the artist. I have my first commercial album release SHIMONO currently being distributed digitally by the iTUNES STORE.

> SHIMONO <

My music is different from the usual music going around in that I especially create music that is for truth and beauty and righteousness. As you know the controversy for alot of people is that the "mainstream" music culture is generally about sex and drugs and violence. For those who cannot afford the approximately $7 USD for the SHIMONO the album, there are plenty of free items for the free downloader as video streams on my promotional sites. Enjoy and give thanks to God for Her opulent gifts.

> DEEPBLUESKY 01 DEEPBLUESKY 02 JOURNAL <

If you're really interested in music copyright issues then you need to visit the EMI RECORDS founded "Phonographic Performance Limited" web site for information.

> PPL <

[edit on 5/7/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

"COPYRIGHT" ALWAYS BELONGS TO THE AUTHOR NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE MIGHT PAY FOR A "LICENSE TO PUBLISH" OR FOR "OWNERSHIP" OF THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT.

ATS TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source. You will not use your postings on ATS to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00c9fbbd56b2.jpg[/atsimg]

When did you credit the original source of this image?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

These giants were fighting eachother for the position of the LORD, so often refered to as GOD, but as we are told in the Bible "The LORD is a man of war. The LORD is his name" Exodus 15:3.

What proof do you have of this?

One cannot be both GOD and the LORD.

God is God and the Lord of Lords at the same time.

Those who know the truth understand the difference. The LORD is a title bestowed apon a man.

Matt 4:7 [Jesus is speaking]
"Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God."

The HOLY SPIRIT is feminine and invisible.

John 16:13 [Jesus is speaking]
"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come."

The Holy Spirit is a He.

I am critical of the Jewish religion in particular for the same reason as to why Jesus was critical of the Jewish religion in Her day too.

Jesus is a He, not her.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

ATS TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1c.) Intellectual Property: You will not post any copyrighted material, material belonging to another person, material previously posted by you on another website nor link to any copyrighted material without providing proper attribution, as defined by The Owners, to its original source. You will not use your postings on ATS to promote your own personal website or any other website with which you may be associated.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00c9fbbd56b2.jpg[/atsimg]

When did you credit the original source of this image?

The original source of the image is as I stated, but you did not read it, THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.

ATS say :

I say :

The laws that control matters of "Copyright" and "Reproduction" are not the jurisdiction of ATS. ATS "terms and conditions" are not the law of the land. I hope for sake of ATS that ATS will not get into trouble with expensive litigations that could end up with stiff amounts of time in prison or fines that might shut down ATS ? Personally I think ATS is a great place to share my ideas and learn from others in the process. Freedom of communications is a human right enshrined in the Protocols of the Geneva Conventions. As well as more recently in the International Human Rights Charter and Acts of Law now being enforced nationally based on that charter. Whatever ATS stated "terms and conditions" the fact is that ATS is just a "record company" distributing our "copyright property". We allow them to do so only for so long as we please to allow them to do so. Anyone having problems will need to file an injunction through a solicitors of their choice. At the end of the day ATS or any other distributor will have to submit to the law of the land just like anyone else. Copyright (c) NGL 2010.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Have you been ignoring anything anyone else is posting? That picture is not from India, it's a Photoshop made for a contest.

This is the original image (it's an excavation of a Mastodon skeleton in New York, for the record):

Look at the guy next to the "giant" skull carefully - his shovel has no head! Pretty useless, eh

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The original source of the image is as I stated, but you did not read it, THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA.

First of all, no it is not. The government of India did not take that picture.

Second, where is your link to that source? I do believe I asked once already.

ATS say :

I say :

The laws that control matters of "Copyright" and "Reproduction" are not the jurisdiction of ATS. ATS "terms and conditions" are not the law of the land. I hope for sake of ATS that ATS will not get into trouble with expensive litigations that could end up with stiff amounts of time in prison or fines that might shut down ATS ? Personally I think ATS is a great place to share my ideas and learn from others in the process. Freedom of communications is a human right enshrined in the Protocols of the Geneva Conventions. As well as more recently in the International Human Rights Charter and Acts of Law now being enforced nationally based on that charter. Whatever ATS stated "terms and conditions" the fact is that ATS is just a "record company" distributing our "copyright property". We allow them to do so only for so long as we please to allow them to do so. Anyone having problems will need to file an injunction through a solicitors of their choice. At the end of the day ATS or any other distributor will have to submit to the law of the land just like anyone else. Copyright (c) NGL 2010.

What you say is not relevant here. You need to supply the original source or you are in violation of the terms and conditions. I do not even care about that but you do need to prove yourself so where is the link to the original source of this picture????

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

dont know if you got this from my earlier post but its well worth a look in your plans to find out more on this subject......

Please let me know if this helps. I know Patrick Heron and he may be willing to talk on here. He is a very knowledgable man as you can see from the video's.

Albert

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
Have you been ignoring anything anyone else is posting? That picture is not from India, it's a Photoshop made for a contest.

This is the original image (it's an excavation of a Mastodon skeleton in New York, for the record):

Look at the guy next to the "giant" skull carefully - his shovel has no head! Pretty useless, eh

I strongly recommend that you stop messing about using photoshop, because you and others are really not doing anyone anywhere a service, and there really are genuine copyright issues. THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA [original copyright owner of the image you are all corrupting and defamating] will no doubt seek out and prosecute all of you photoshop "terrorists" in due course. Being citizens of the USA or anyother place of residence will not protect you against prosecution. I am a professional artist myself and I would never do what some of you are doing.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Having been to Petra, there is NO giant dwellings.
The amphitheatre, houses and Mortuary sites are all for normal sized humans from that region.

Im a bit lost how Petra is thought if as a Giants city?
What evidence is there for this?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

*Please don't edit out the Mod-Tags...you just get another one.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by alien]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I strongly recommend that you stop messing about using photoshop, because you and others are really not doing anyone anywhere a service, and there really are genuine copyright issues. THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA [original copyright owner of the image you are all corrupting and defamating] will no doubt seek out and prosecute all of you photoshop "terrorists" in due course. Being citizens of the USA or anyother place of residence will not protect you against prosecution. I am a professional artist myself and I would never do what some of you are doing.

Why are you having such a hard time linking us to the original source?

I guess the Indian government is going to have to sue Cornell University

They own the copyright to these pictures
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2fe596276e9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/090386caa21b.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is an overview of the entire dig

Here is a direct link to the front page for Cornell where you can contact them to tell them how much trouble they are gonna be in when India finds out
Cornell University

...and here is the team that worked with them on that dig -Paleolontological Research Institution

Better get crackin!

Now, going to provide a source or do you know you are trying to push a hoax?

If the source is the Indian Government, show us where you found that information.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

This is precisely why it is getting increasingly difficult to visit ATS ... here we have photoshopped pictures from an image manipulation contest called: Archaeological Anomalies 2 and www.Worth1000.com... ... We know who did it, when they did it, and why they did it.

But no, it is US who are wrong.

Which all just goes to prove ... The Bible = Serious Business!

[edit on 5 Jul 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Having been to Petra, there is NO giant dwellings.
The amphitheatre, houses and Mortuary sites are all for normal sized humans from that region.

Im a bit lost how Petra is thought if as a Giants city?
What evidence is there for this?

You need to read the thread from the start, all the way through, because the satellite images I presented on page one are powerful evidence, that is not being made available to the tourists, like as yourself, who visited Jordan on the ground. I am not suggesting that everyone in PETRA were a giant. However I am suggesting that the LORD of PETRA, "Yaweh" as the Hebrews called him, was a giant in stature. Invoking dread and a sense of awe. The emperors of the City of Rome were also giant. CALIGULA was no small figure. He measured no less than eight feet tall. In the case of PETRA you need to fly around to see it from the air, remembering that the ruins are of such scale that one will easilly think that the rocks are just that, when in reality the rocks are the ruins of once mighty architecture that literally towered up into the sky. The Towers of Babel as recorded in the Book of Genesis. The ruins are there in the desert landscape of Jordan. Astonishing but true. Tell us more about your visit to PETRA. Did you catch any video ? Anything of interest for us ? Or just the usual tourist stuff that they palm us off with. They never allow tourists to go anywhere near to the real sites which I am showing you in the images I presented on page one of this thread. Those images were provided by GOOGLE EARTH. You should use it to examine PETRA yourself too. Remember the earthquake in 363 AD was so huge that absolutely nothing was left standing. So all dwelling wether big or small were completely levelled. Cairo was flattened too. The shock went north into Turkey as well. Old Jersusalem, what there was of it, after the Romans destroyed it in 60 AD, was destroyed too. The same quake in 363 AD caused the outer limestone casing stones on the Pyramids at Giza to fall down. The locals thus took the stones away to build their homes. Leaving the Pyramids at Giza as they are today. The Jordan Valley is a very destructive earthquake fault line.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Could you provide a source about the emperors of Rome being "giants"??
Although I realize Caligula didn't look like Malcolm McDowell
, I don't think he was over 8 feet tall...

But please don't go off on a tangent about the movie instead (it's just a silly reference), and offer no actual proof of "giant" emperors.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Cornell went crazy with photoshop

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9987e123eadd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3704cf4117f1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f44a7124732.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59f7d14fbb69.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/666ee8901558.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/821739c81c7e.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the contact page for all the people that dug out that skeleton. Please contact them and tell them what is going on here. I would be greatly interested in the responses you get.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

As a archaeologist at the time of my visit, I did very much go off the tourist trail, again there is no evidence of a Giant dwelling, the place was not levelled, but abandoned....and then lost.

Many Structures are still very much in place.

The "term" Giant doesn't not translate to a 'tall Gigantic person'.....it can also translate to "powerful" or "Wise" etc.

The image of the giant is photoshopped, please discount it totally from your research, as it is unequivocally not a find.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

This is precisely why it is getting increasingly difficult to visit ATS ... here we have photoshopped pictures from an image manipulation contest called: Archaeological Anomalies 2 and www.Worth1000.com... ... We know who did it, when they did it, it and why.

But no, it is US who are wrong.

Which all just goes to prove ... The Bible = Serious Business!

[edit on 5 Jul 2010 by schrodingers dog]

I'm seriously thinking we're being trolled on here.

We've proven numerous times that the image is a hoax, and has nothing to do with the Indian government. Not claimed, PROVEN.

You get a request to provide proof, you provide it, and all you get in return is insults and profound counter-arguments.

"photoshop terrorists". She cannot be serious

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Could you provide a source about the emperors of Rome being "giants"??
Although I realize Caligula didn't look like Malcolm McDowell
, I don't think he was over 8 feet tall...

It might surprise you just how big men are sometimes. His real aristocratic name was "Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus" but "Caligula" means "little boots" and is a joke name which he recieved as a child. Obviously as a child he was a kid like any other and accompanied his father into battles in Germany wearing his miniture uniform. However, as he grew to his full manly size, the gigantic size of his army boots became his main feature. Because of their exceptionally large size they had to be made to measure. He grew to hate the nickname "Caligula" for that reason, but it was not possible for him to shake it off. I said he was no less than eight foot tall. In fact he was nearer to ten feet tall actually. If he had lived to a normal old age he would have grown to be about fifteen foot tall. However, he and his chlidren fell victim to vilification and murder due to the horrific paranoid and psychopathic political back stabing culture [alcoholism] in the City of Rome. He only occupied the Throne of the Emperor for a mere four years. He died a young man. Think how much he would have grown in stature if he had been allowed to live a normal life span ? Even still historian write negatively about "Caligula" perhaps not fully comprehending that he and his family were victim of a hate campaign that eventually resulted in the genocide of his liniage. Hollywood actors are just not in the same category and fail to play the part. Although I was impressed by the actoress Elizabeth Taylor when she played the part of Queen Cleopatra in the move of that name. A classic. Richard Burton will be remembered for his especially good acting as General Mark Antony. Do these historical facts surprise you ? What we are showing you is that through out history there have been some really huge men. For the in depth information about Caligula you are advised to look it up on Wikipedia Encyclopedia. For your comfort and ease I insert a hyperlink.

> Little Boots <

Another aspect to the "Caligula" thing is that he was very criticised for "wasting revenue" on the "extravangance" of his new house. However given that this man was getting to be a giant in stature, it is not really that surprising that he was having to construct himself a large house, which when looked at by the drunken diminutive masses of miniture "italians" [little people] around him, would be construed as being too grande ? The word "Grande" in latin means "big" or "tall". But in the translation that might get to be interpreted as meaning "extravegant" ? As regard to the allegations of sexual depravity, I very much think that we need to stop and think again before we swallow such obvious vilification and slander. However, when making a hollywood movie who cares ? Looking at "Caligula" from the movie makers point of view no doubt they think the truth is too boring so they like to spice the story up a bit to literally get some bare bums and wobbly tits in there. In the original footage of Queen Cleopatra the actoress Elizabeth Taylor was forced to do a full frontal nude scene, which in her day was very shocking to the conservative minded American audience. So much so that the scene was eventually cut out. In DVD of it now being circulated I do believe that the nude shots are included no doubt because full frontal nudity is the only way by which to sell it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Right.....

Sigh.

Now he's ten feet tall. OMG

BTW, what do you mean "what we are showing you"??
Who's the "we"? You and who else?

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join