<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Whats the latest news?
2nd line

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
guys (cloud and pax) I have to tell you its getting pretty hard to believe any of this was ever real. I am very disappointed in you both.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Patience is a virtue.

To think that these two well established members of ATS would hoax us all for no good reason?!

Nah.......

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Clouds posted in another thread I noticed a couple of days ago. I wonder what happened to this thread?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I know it seems impossible to believe but I am starting to really worry that the big H word might just be the appropriate adjective to describe this whole saga.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

why so rude...

kx

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I've been wondering the same myself. It seems that all of the test the rain threads have had no activity and that the testthrerain site hasn't been updated since late 2010.

Very interesting indeed that so much silence has reigned over this issue of late.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hoax doesn't seem to fit. It costs money to mail out the sample kits. And it takes time to setup a web site, even one that has no results to post. If it were a hoax, things would have been done differently, and all at the sample submitters expense. It seems more likely they got scared, or at least the lab folks did. Anyway, I knew results would be slow coming in (I said so somewhere here).

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ttatw

Scared No!

Hoax No!

Did it cost money “YES”, collection kits alone cost $5 dollars to ship out not to mention time, website, misc expenses….. Over two hundred wanted to participate………………Roughly 50 samples were eventually collected and sent for testing.

The website has not been updated since Thanksgiving.

Two of the three sample groups have been tested. Many of these samples tested are being subjected to further testing methods that will continue to run into the spring.

Since the cost of these samples being tested if paid for privately would cost anywhere from $2000 - $20,000 per sample pending the amount of testing performed……………..My hands are tied to a certain degree and the project has to be patient since the testing is being performed for free!!

Are there some issues? YES!!

Will there be results posted?….Yes , as soon as some issues are resolved…………

When the issues are resolved and the results are ready to be posted, they will be posted on the projects website……..

As far as the BP spill and what’s going on there………..I suggest monitoring www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...............

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Pax here,

To everyone interested and involved in this project, I say to you NO THIS IS NOT A HOAX!! It has taken months to coordinate this study, and all results are not completed. With that said, we do have some results back and will be revealing them in the next few days.

To say thank you for your patience is not enough. The community on ATS, for the most part understands the extensive effort and time involved in taking on a research project of this magnitude. For those of you stating "this may be a HOAX", I can only say to you think what you want, that is really not my concern. There is no way we were going to do a "half ass" job and hap hazard results. This was and still is and intricate double blind study taking place.

Please keep in mind, Clouds and I have families and many other demands. I have two teenagers to raise, one whom is autistic, Clouds owns and runs a business, the scientist involved also have many other projects they are working on. All testing has been done pro-bono and Clouds has absorbed all other expenses.

Look for some results to be posted in the next few days.. You will find them on test the rain dot com and here.

Thank you for your time,

Pax
edit on 20-1-2011 by paxnatus because: fixed link
edit on 20-1-2011 by paxnatus because: grammar

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Pax and Clouds

I am sorry but I will no longer sit patiently while you two keep insisting results are in and will be shared within a few days. On November 5, 2010 PAX made that very same statement in this post yet we have still yet to see any results.

I have noticed that you two seem to feel that telling us to wait a few days is a pretty good way to get people to stop asking you about what is going on with the test. I think its high time you and clouds quit using this DISINFO tactic and started talking about just what it is you and Clouds have been up to with this whole test the rain thing.

Its time for you two to show results. There is no reasonable excuse for any further delay. It has been 2.5 months since you claimed to have results ready to be released. Let me repeat TWO AND A HALF MONTHS AGO YOU SAID RESULTS WERE IN AND WOULD BE RELEASED IN A FEW DAYS JUST LIKE YOU DID ABOVE yet they never were. There are only two logical reasons you haven't released them. Either they in no way confirmed your suspicions or you never did the test. If the results do not confirm your position but you still release them it will not have been a HOAX that you undertook; it will have been a scientific effort which thankfully revealed the contamination you were worried about is not present. I can understand if you don't want to release results that do not prove your supposition (pride) but if you do not do so your credibility will be damaged beyond repair. The second option is that you never did any of these tests and this whole thing has been a giant hoax wherein you asked for donations from others to help you.

Please do not reply to me about having results in hand unless you are posting those results. I am tired of hearing your delay and distraction tactics. I am going request that you either Put Up (the results) or Shut Up (about this whole thing). I am also extremely hopeful that the staff of ATS will review you and Cloud's actions undertaken by this and decide if you two indeed belong on a site whose purpose is to Deny Ignorance.

Again let me remind you that saying "wait a few days" is not going to work on me. You have had the time you need and to delay further can only reinforce that in some way you and Clouds have HOAXED us all.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I'm sorry that your limited reasoning capabilities can only conjure up a couple of possibilities, but many more exist.

At least these individuals took the time to start this experiment. What have you done but complain with faulty logic?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I don’t owe you any explanation……..In-fact I don’t owe ATS or its members anything as well. I shared what we were doing because its important and many members here on ATS and a couple other forums spent months debating the issue of WTF is going on with the oil spill……….

The only ones who are owed anything are those who participated in the project. Only a hand full out of the 50 samples collected are members from ATS……….

With that said………

Did you send in a sample for testing?

NO!

Did you help in anyway with the project?

NO!

Then I owe you NOTHING!

If you had sent in a sample you would have known how to directly get in touch with me. Instead you’re just one of those members who sit behind a computer and spouts off………..

Odd how you lash out at those who seek the truth and not those who are hiding the truth...........

If and when the SHTF……..you will be a follower……not a leader!
edit on 20-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I am happy that you attacked me (your accuser) but I think most would have preferred that your attack be focused on my accusations.

I see no reason to reveal to you if i did or did not send you a sample. Your postulation that I did not is as valid as my statement that I did send in a sample as well as a donation and personally feel hoaxed and betrayed by Pax and your actions alike and wish to maintain anonymous thusly.

Again please explain why since November we have been waiting a few days for results? You owe ATS an answer for your postings on here claiming to be conducting this study. I do not see how you could feel no obligation to ATS to reveal your findings when your postings on ATS helped to market your supposed efforts.

I have every right to question you. You can either respond to my dissent with direct and rational explanations addressing my concerns or you can attack me for questioning you; or to put it another way you can address my dissent or you can stifle it.

My original post still stands waiting for you to respond with something other than ad hominem attacks on me. I assure you no one will think negatively of you if you reveal the results of the study regardless of what those results tell us. You will not be judged by any rational person if the study proved the rain was contaminant free; that is to say unless you simply bury those said results. That would be reprehensible and extremely undignified of you and Pax. If you show something is indeed wrong with our rain then obviously no one will think negatively there of you either and most will in fact applaud your efforts. There is simply no logical reason I can formulate for a delay of two and a half months after an expressed timeframe for disclosure of a few days; if there is I truly hope you can illustrate it for me and restore my faith in what I once considered one of the most noble efforts ever undertaken on ATS.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Please site my faulty logic and I will address it with you at length.
2nd line

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If you did send in a sample then I would know your name, address and phone number........and you would have my address and phone number as well...........

Since my phone is not ringing "I can only assume" that you did not send in a sample.........

That is verified due to the fact that you keep posting on this thread............

Ektar sent in a sample and has my number and we have talked several times.........

Getreadyalready has sent in samples as noted on the projects website due to the nature of the samples he suppled. He has my phone number and we have spoken..........

If you have sent in a sample...........please call me! I will be glad to discuss exactly where the project stands and the issues that we face.............

If you don't call...........then enjoy your hotdog behind your computer.........

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you dissent stifled! Clouds you literally suggest that despite numerous postings in numerous threads regarding your study that now you are unwilling to discuss it in the very same medium as before. I am further reinforced in my viewpoint by this. You will not openly discuss your actions in a marked departure from the body of your postings on this subject before today. You would rather discuss this behind closed doors as it were. I see no reason to grant you this request. I see every reason to demand your answers be posted here as so frequently promised by you and Pax.

My post still stands my questions are valid and I expect the answers delivered within the forum you have so readily made use of before today.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Excuse me Dilliga, what right do you have to "DEMAND" anything from me or Clouds? Demand????? Honestly, are you among the powers that be? I think I need to remind you again this entire study cost you NOTHING!! Clouds absorbed most of the expenses. Consider it a gift!

If those are the only 2 reasons you can think of that may have delayed our results, then you are being extremely narrow minded and based on your posts very childish. To demand anything from us is a

I can give you many reasons why studies are held up.

1) The scientists performing the tests promise you results in a certain time frame and for reasons beyond our control and theirs do not follow through. We are not analytic chemists Dilliga. After we submit the samples it is out of our hands.

Here are other unfortunate possibilities......Lack of funds, kits back ordered, mail delivered to wrong address, Not enough rain, people participating not following instructions, computer crashes, fire, robbery, serious illness, death of a loved one, divorce must I go on? Do you see how many little inconveniences all parties involved may have had to deal with????

There is no need to attack Clouds! If you have a problem with what I posted then "man up" and address me personally. How dare you even insinuate that we received donations from anyone? I do believe that is called fraud and is illegal. Careful because you are very close to slander with your comments.

We know you did not participate in any part of this study, and most of your post have been to prove something, negative about what we are doing. If that is not your intent then you seriously need to change the wording of you replies.

To argue about this is a waste of everyones time. Like I said before, I'm really not concerned whether or not we are operating on your time table. I am much more concerned that what we say is accurate and verifiable by scientific fact. To all here whom have patiently waiting I sincerely apologize for the continuous delays.

Please try and calm down and think about this rationally instead of thinking we are trying to personally screw you and everyone else. What exactly would the pay off be with that mentality? One other thing, I would like you to post a public apology to Clouds and retract your statements after you see our results. Are you willing to do that?

Pax

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Pax

I will address your post to me only if you edit it to factor in that you stated in this post, posted November 5, 2010, in which you clearly state you have the results back from testing in your hands and that results will be released soon.

After you have addressed the fact that for two and a half months you have claimed to have the results in hand but as of yet have not released them I will address your post in a point by point format. In the interest of a properly structured dialogue I see no reason to address your post prior to you first directly responding to the questions/issues I raised in my initial post earlier today.

Sincerely

Dilligaf

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I doubt it is a 'hoax'. But I suspect they didn't get the results they were wanting, and so are either holding back the benign data, or re-testing and re-testing to see if they can get more incriminating results.

Although I have to say, Pax doesn't inspire a lot of confidence with his/her reactions/attacks on those asking QUESTIONS on a freaking CONSPIRACY website. You've been saying 'just a few more days' for months now, Pax.

new topics
top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join