It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Truth: Toxic Rain Reality Check Testing

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I, like others, wonder what happened to the testing. Good bad or sideways, it would be nice to know what happened. Or is happening. What's up?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hi

I did get a response from Dr David Suzuki:

Dear Mr.:
Thank you for sending that video. (Riki Ott) Frightening.
Our attitude seems to be out of sight, out of mind. So we insanely use dispersants as if by breaking the oil up into invisible particles, it has gone away. What makes her interview so frightening is the possibility of synergistic interactions between the oil and dispersant. There will be a huge dilution factor as the gunk makes its way out into the Atlantic. We will only know what the long term consequences are years from now. For me, I think there will be all kinds of effects directly proportional to proximity to the spill but for you, I would think the problems will be small. The real concern is that the Gulf is the breeding ground for so many animals - fish, turtles, birds, etc - and that will have enormous long term repercussions. David Suzuki

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Clouds and Paxnatus have still been busy and they have uncovered a beehive of other related issues. I hope they have not abandoned this thread, and that they are just very busy with what they have gotten into.

Last I heard, I got a U2U that they were negotiating with some University Labs, and that they were in the process of building a central location for all of the information they were uncovering. They asked me not to share details at this time, so I won't.

Thank you to everyone for keeping this thread alive. As far as I know they will be coming back to this thread. Since I live right on the Gulf, and I have two water samples that came from 2 different back to back rainstorms, one that moved in from the North (from land) and the following day one that moved in from the South (the Gulf) I am certain they will contact me and let me know when and where to send the two samples.

I promise to report back to this thread with any new information that I have, and I fully expect Clouds and Pax to come back with a bunch of updates and links as soon as their negotiation is finished. It is very sensitive for the time being, because they stumbled upon some sensitive information, and they have to make sure all of their legal bases are covered.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Let me know when we have some reports. I would like to send them off to Suzuki and others.

Be well

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
They haven't abandoned us or the project. I received a U2U with some information on how to take accurate samples and whatnot. They are trying to get a website launched asap so they can have a more organized way of dealing with all the volunteers and samples they are receiving. You must admit, that would be easier to navigate than a thread. According to Cloud, that is why they haven't posted here much, they are trying to get things on their site all smoothed over. They want it up and running by the next storm.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by asianeko

Ditto......

We will hopefully have the project site finished in the next two days........It's been challenging.........

The project is far from being dead......This project will be a blind test, which means everything has to be done correctly or our results will not stand in the scientific community............more to come

Thanks!!

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
We finally got some rain here Mon, Tues and yesterday. There's a sizable puddle out on my patio from yesterday's rain. There's no sun shining, so i can't tell if there's a colorful sheen to it, but there is most definitely something floating in that puddle. A LOT of something =(

To put the puddle into perspective, it's in the inner backyard; nothing goes across it other than feet. I wash it with the pressure hose at least once per week (my dogs make sure of that) and it gets sprinkled on for 2 hours at a time at least twice each week because it's impossible to water the lawn or the flowers without watering the patio. In other words, it's a pretty clean patio.

Collected 3" in the rain gauge; transferred it to a jar and refrigerated it per Pax' instructions a couple/few pages back.

Took pics but i don't know how to put them in a post.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thanks for this, i would like to be apart of this project. I live in Austin Texas. 2 days ago we got rain from what was supposed to be hurricane Bonnie. I took a sample and the water is not clear. Its mercky. I have taken rain samples before and they wear clear. I think i hit the mother load. At first when i collected the water i noticed that there was brown and black spots on the bottom of the bowl. Almost like dirt. But it cant be dirt because i collected the rain water on top of my clean car. Today 2 days after i collected the sample the "dirt" has now clumped up and is packing together. Its almost as if some one spit snot into water and the snot has dirt in it. There is 3 clumps in the bowl. They are a little smaller then 1/4 of a inch. They are floating at the bottom of the bowl and the water is no longer white and merky. I think the reason its not because white merky stuff is now what looks like snot. I watched a video on youtube of divers in the gulf. They showed how the corexit 9500 was making the oil sink and form in to these clusters. I am %99.9 sure that this is what i am seeing.

Austin had all ready been hit with this rain before this storm. So this time i went around my hood and looked at all the vegetation. I noticed more spots and burning. But i think i ran into something more. Another jack pot!!! There are a couple of trees that have this white powder dust like substance on them. Its like little white dust balls that give you a head acke. The dust was not there before the rain came. The dust seemed to be melting and giveing the leafs a rainbow sheen when looked at in the right light. I thought this could be chemtrail dust falling but the fact that there was a rain bowish sheen to the leafs and that it was not there before the rain. I would be happy to send you my samples. Sorry for the grammar i hope you understood what i was saying. Please message me. I am new to ATS and do not know how to send messages. I would like to get this tested ASAP.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
UPDATE-UPDATE

Pax and Clouds have struck a deal with a University for be a Blind Study this Fall. The website they are building is almost complete, and they will publishing it in the next few days.

The website will have a tutorial on how to appropriately collect samples, and they will be sending out kits to those that want to participate.

Please check back to this thread until they post their new website address. Don't give up on this project yet. As you can imagine, it was difficult to find all the necessary components to have a study that would keep everyone out of legal trouble, and also be readily accepted by the scientific community.

It appears this will be a top-notch program and the results will be very credible and accepted once they are compiled. In this manner, all the efforts will payoff in the end with an iron-clad conclusion.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The white dust powder like stuff actual turned out to be fuzzy white bugs. They are conman. I fergot what they are called but they are some sort of afid. I all so wanted to put it on the table. This could just be bacterial leaf spots. www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi& biw=2072&bih=1080
What cause it?
1. Warm temperature, frequent rain, and high relative humidity
2. Diseased-seeds and planting materials
3. Over-crowded plants with poor air flow and low sunlight penetration among plants
4. Improper soil nutrient and irrigation management
5. Poor soil drainage
I am not sure if the gulf is causeing these plants to die or if people are just noticing there plants more because they watched a couple youtube videos. I dont know. I know my tomato plant is not producing tomatoes. I know that alot of my plants have some questinable damage. But we should not put this off the table.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SimplyGord

Apparently BP is helping with the tests now

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ksundsvold

Curious to your statement?

For all those who have contacted me by U2U from this thread we have launched the project. I did start a new thread do to the fact that placing the information here would just be lost in the pages.

Here is the link for the latest information...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

We're seeing it in Northern Ohio as well. It just happened a few days ago (Aug 3, 2010). What I saw was far more pronounced than we see in the original videos on the first page of this thread. I thought about collecting some of the foam, and now I know I will next time I see it.

Since there is another thread on this topic from 2007, it is doubtful that it would be Correxit coming back down from the recent mega-disaster in the Gulf.

My first thought was that it is the aftermath of chemtrails. Has anyone ever gotten the foam tested? Let us know.

Another I want to mention is that on that evening of Aug 3, I was unable to sleep normally. I got only a few hours and was in a state of anxiousness the whole night. I woke up with a terrible headache- similar to the kind you get from a hangover- whereby if I even moved it hurt. My wife also had a headache as well. Interesting indeed...

SR Hadden

[edit on 5-8-2010 by SRHadden]

[edit on 5-8-2010 by SRHadden]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, we have had at least 8 inches of rain in the last month, almost every drop right out of the gulf. Everything here is very happy and healthy, even the peas and butterbeans are blooming again! It can't be very harmful or I would have seen some kind of damage way before now! In fact, I think I will go get some pics of just how lush everything is here right now. Be back shortly!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
to tell the truth the only way i would believe in a tox report; would be to video record the collected sample being record all the way. Even on the way too the test center, havering the test run and reported.

I know this is wishful thinking, it is not like you see on CSI, were a sample is collected and ran then the results or in it can and does depending on the lab up to six months for the results to get back.

Yes some parts can be done at home, home test kits for pounds, this will give you a base line. Here's how take tap water sample, and compare it too collected sample.

Kits are on line, look up koi pond supplies Dr Foster/ Smith has them, DrsFosterSmith.com test strips and liq test kit. this you can do now.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SRHadden

I hope you will join our project.......the other thread I posted here will have all the information.........Yes I did send off the sample for testing to one of the labs in the project.....

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Will do. Where is the other thread?

Thanks.

SR Hadden

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Below is the response I received from our Universities main Analytical Chemist. He works with the Nation's largest Magnetic Laboratory. He did not deny our request, but he did mention that they are already contracted with Nalco and BP. He did not mention conflict of interest, he only mentioned that they are already doing Gulf Water testing. He actually sounds a little interested in doing the testing at a later time, and he attached the official application procedure and template so I could make an official request to submit my rainwater samples.

Clouds and Pax, how is the new website and lab performing so far?

Letter below:

Dear Scott,

I can’t find my reply to your email of 8 July, so am writing again. In fact, we are already analyzing Gulf water samples from Nalco (the supplier of Corexit to BP). It’s not as simple as it sounds. Yes, we know the primary ingredient, but its concentration is comparable to that of hundreds of other organic components (including as many as 20 with the same “nominal” (nearest integer) mass). Ergo, ultrahigh-resolution mass spec is required, and may not be readily available commercially (that’s why Nalco came to us).

I’d like to wait until we have had a chance to analyze the Gulf water samples before taking on other samples. Also, a meaningful analysis will require very extensive and systematic sampling for statistical validity.

We are also hoping to analyze Deepwater Horizon spill samples, but those will be provided by Woods Hole, which is well equipped for the sampling aspect. Several years ago, we published a paper (attached) on the components of crude oil that dissolve in fresh or salt water, and we’ll be getting back to that problem for the BP spill.

Short answer—let’s wait to see what the Nalco samples look like. Further experiments would require that you submit a short proposal (see description below) to Dr. Amy McKenna, who manages our user program. You should discuss with her before proceeding. Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well thats interesting.........Since they are testing, I wonder who has a stake in thier holdings as we discovered from the other lab we contacted out in California.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
My opinion has changed. Just got back from the Beach at Bald Point/Alligator Point and it was nasty!

There was obvious oil in the water and embedded in the sand. I am uploading video to YouTube now. i will be putting up a new thread as soon as my kids go to bed. I will put a link here.

Let me repeat. Beach was horrible! water has 6-8 inches of visibility instead of its usual 40+ feet! Beach is striated from pristine white, to sandy brown, to dark brown, to gray/black at the waters edge.

You dig down in the sand a few feet off shore, it used to fill with clean water, now it fills with a coffee looking nasty water.

Over the past week, the water has changed from pristine, to entirely impregnated with oil!!

New thread to follow later tonight with video, pictures, and map of the beach.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join