It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns that it will quit talks if UN sanctions are tightened

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Perhaps someone might have the time to read and understand a piece of the puzzle. The majority at home have been successfully tuned into what to say/think/feel. Lets face it, its been done before and will be done again.

B-52 Nukes Headed for Iran, Not For Decommissioning: Airforce Refused

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

star for you.

I read that just a little bit ago. I was debating whether or not to post the link here or create a new thread. Well in any case that cats out of the bag.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

I don't think so. The same tactic was used on Japan. Japan had a population willing to fight to the death for nationalism. It took two nukes, a bazillion threats, and basically forcing the Emperor's hand to end that war.

That was right to do, I think.

Same thing for the confederates. Abe Lincoln black mailed them with slave freedom and scorched earth policy. Worked.

It really depends who is on the receiving end.

In this case, Iran has a falling support from both the world and the people. Threats are necessary to get it through their thick skulls that they are wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

What is the proof of all this? sources?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Of course it's more than Canada. Our central intelligence force still rides on horse.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by tristar

star for you.

I read that just a little bit ago. I was debating whether or not to post the link here or create a new thread. Well in any case that cats out of the bag.

Oh, so sorry, but i do see that we have similar thought patterns...Scary isn't it

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by tristar

What is the proof of all this? sources?

One of the many sources out there.

Bent Spear

[edit on 4-7-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

if they succeed it will be the very first democracy in the known world.

you certainly dont live in one.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I said 'someone' wrote the article, I didnt indicate myself.

Every top analyst Ive read pretty much agrees that a strike on Iran, in any capacity, will lead to WW3. Trust me, you may think youre somehow part of the establishment because youre willing grovel and march lockstep into destruction ahead of them, but youre not. The current group of phycopathic elites have every bit of as much distain for you as they do the hapless Iranians who stand on the brink of nuclear devestation. Prolly even less cuz at least the Iranians resist their imperial domination. Rapists, you see, prefer their prey to struggle.

Since you clearly lack and normal human morals or even a sense of self preservation, I dont see any reason to continue with your Nazi self. Enjoy the holocaust.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by KilrathiLG

Don't mind Puterman. He's so filled with hatred he's blind to logic.

He actually believes it's bad to have what you want.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Gorman91]

Actually sonny I don't hate anyone, I am way too old for that sort of childish nonsense. I will come back to you on your points in a while as it is quite obvious that you need a bit of further education.

Logic by the way is the tool of a computer programmer so don't try and tell me about logic. So far NOTHING you have said has ANYTHING logical about it.

[edit on 4/7/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Yes, I am aware of this. I meant the illusion/ idea of having a true democracy.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

so just to be clear u are saying the germans,the italian the japnese the north koreans the chinese the iraquis,the confederacy any any one else we have fought since our inception as a nation were just pushovers? did some magic switch get flipped after the declaration of independence that said hey wait every one your fighting skills now ammount to nothing?

come on man you arent disrespecting america your disrespecting any one we have ever fought and thats just ignorance im not saying americas hands are clean or that we havent screwed up show me a country that hasent screwed something up and then we can talk about morality why dont instead of focusing on the negitive you just try for once to think positively for a change
like how we helped stop faccisim helped to bring down comunism helped FEED the world atvanced technology for millions with out america you wouldnt be able to even post this there wouldnt be computers no freedom of speach no freedom of religion(as pointless as religion is) wouldnt have cars of the level we have now wouldnt have half the electronic gadgets we have to day(rebuilding japan kinda helped that one!) and before you even start yeah we bomb people yes we kill people but every nations hands in this world we live in are stained with some one elses blood from some time or another we as a country have at least tried to helo name me another nation that has been as generious with there wealth as the americans hae been,oh yeah and cuz its the 4th rember with out our revoloution russia would have never had theres france would have never had theres,we stood up against a world power and showed the world its possible with out us there wouldnt even be rebels in the countrys we occupy wouldnt have gotten the courage to FIGHT back that is americas main gift to the world to give people the hope that if they try anything can be done ending my rant as im about to go celbrate another wonderfull american tradition blowing # up in my yard happy 4th out there and puter man keep it up atleast it entertained me today and for that alone i thank you

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It makes perfectly logical sense. In order for this to be wrong, you have to EXPLAIN why I am wrong, not just say so.

And like I said to the previous guy, you can say whoever you are on the internet. It doesn't mean crap. What matters is if you make sense. You don't. And so you are wrong.

reply to post by tristar

K bro. Might have missed something. How does it relate to Iran in short?

reply to post by Neo_Serf

I'm sorry, this simply makes no sense. I can't see how a World War could break out when the major players of the world agree that there is no need to fight each other over Iran. Iran specifically spoke to the P5+1. That is all the nations that could instigate a World War. Without their play of hand, there can be no world war.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I am simply pointing out that all this chatter over the wire regarding Iran and its Nuclear Arsenal is simply a technical dispute rather than a nation about to complete and launch nuclear war heads at the U.S. or Israel or the European Union. The plot thickens when you begin to research why and at what time frame was Iran put into the spot light within the Western Media.

In 1953, under orders from President Eisenhower, the CIA organized a military coup that overthrew Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadegh. Britain, unhappy that Iran nationalized its oil industry, came up with the idea for the coup and pressed the United States to mount a joint operation to remove Mossadeqh.

1953 - 1979
Following the coup, the U.S installed Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi , and the thriving democracy that existed in Iran was crushed. The Shah led 25 years of tyrannical rule (supported by the CIA) that resulted in the killing of thousands of Iranians who opposed the U.S. puppet government.

On the economic front, the Shah denationalized Iran’s oil industry, 60% of which went to American firms.

U.S.-backed Shah of Iran forced to leave the country after widespread demonstrations and strikes. Islamic religious leader Ayatollah Khomeini returns from exile and takes effective power.

Iraq invades neighboring Iran with the approval, if not the assistance of the United States. The war lasts eight years and kills hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Iranians.

Last 52 U.S. hostages freed in January after intense diplomatic activity. Their release comes a few hours after U.S. President Jimmy Carter leaves office. They had been held for 444 days.

1982 - 1983
As Iranian forces gained the upper hand on the battlefield with Iraq, the U.S. launched another covert operation to arm and aid Saddam. It began clandestinely to supply Saddam with satellite intelligence on Iran's deployments.

1985 - 1986
Iran-Contra Affair: U.S. holds secret talks with Iran and makes weapons shipments, allegedly in exchange for Iranian assistance in releasing U.S. hostages in Lebanon.

Following the mining of a U.S. Navy frigate, U.S. forces engage in series of encounters with Iranian naval forces, including strikes on Gulf oil platforms. The engagement was code named "Operation Praying Mantis". The battle, the largest between surface forces since World War II, sank two Iranian warships and as many as six armed speedboats.

On patrol in the Persian Gulf, the USS Vincennes shot down an Iranian passenger jet that it had mistaken for a hostile Iranian fighter aircraft. U.S. Navy Captain Will C. Rogers III ordered a single missile fired from his warship, which hit its target and killed all 290 people aboard the commercial Airbus.

President Clinton imposes oil and trade sanctions on Iran for alleged sponsorship of "terrorism"

2002 - 2003
U.S. President George W Bush, in his State of the Union address, describes Iran as part of an "axis of evil". The U.S. accuses Iran of seeking to develop a secret nuclear weapons program and refuses to rule out the "military option" in dealing with Iran.

2005 - 2006
The United States is openly attempting to "promote democracy" in Iran by budgeting $3 million for various Iranian groups. Iran's ambassador to the United Nations called the plan "a clear violation" of a 1981 U.S-Iranian agreement in which the U.S. pledged "not to intervene directly or indirectly, politically or militarily in Iran's internal affairs."

In January, U.S. troops were authorized to kill Iranian "operatives" in Iraq (read), and Israel was reportedly preparing to bomb Iranian nuclear facilities

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

ZIonists?

lol.

You're dumb if you think Israel matters.

Once again you display a complete ignorance of world affairs. Did I mention Israel? No I did not. The NWO that you keep referring to are made up of Zionists, that is of course if the NWO exists. Zionism does not live in Israel it lives in the United States. Yes there are Zionists in Israel, but have you looked to see how many you have in your government?

Israel is nothing more than a US colony. Israel is also no longer that interesting, seeing as the US now controls pretty much the entire middle east except Syria and Iran.

Israel may not matter, but your statement just illustrates your country's Imperialist attitude. Do you not actually understand why the United States is universally hated? It is precisely because of this attitude.

Israel is nothing more than a sacrificial lamb. A nation we can throw into the fire and say "see, we're not on their side, we did not help them". If we ever get into bad trouble, we just let Israel fall and pretend we never supported them.

My dear fellow if you did that your country would be finished. I have already suggested you take a look at the Zionist influence in your government, now go and see who runs your businesses and banks. (And ours by the way)

It is highly likely that Israel will be under house arrest soon BY the US.

I have nothing to say to that other than "grow up". This "we are the world policeman and better than anyone" attitude does absolutely nothing to endear your country to anyone. Go and learn about Samson.

IT career? Lovely. I can count on your incompetence to fail your endeavorer.

That sort of ad hominem attack only reveals the adolescence of your arguments.

Nothing you said changes the fact that the P5+1 are in cahoots with each other.............If America ever had a war with Russia, China would lose money, so it will not allow this. China and America will never go to war, because it would leave both of them decimated, and allow Russia to take over. China will never attack Russia because that's foolish for business. China would never attack America because it doesn't care. it just wants their money. Russia would never attack America because Russia historically has a horrible response rate to incoming air enemies, so it would lose a nuclear war. Russia would never attack China because it would lose.

Before you sink yourself deeper into the mire of ignorance try learning a few facts about the petrodollar and the petroeuro and Russia's bid to have the Rouble as a reserve currency. You can bet your weakened dollar that if Russia and/or China saw America was weakened they would act. Perhaps you would care to quote a source for all the drivel that you just spouted? They don't have to go to war to finish America. If you don't understand that go away and enhance your learning and come back when you do.

Best you can hope for it to become part of it to fix it. You'll never live to see America brought down in war.

The time on conquering is over. The entire universe is open to us now. Petty land grabs on a miserable rock in space means nothing anymore. In 80 years we will be on more than two other worlds and probably in another solar system. Get used to the way things are. The nations, especially the P5+1, are here to stay.

I have to say that if this is really what you think I am speechless. You sound just like a Roman Emporer. (What happened to them by the way?) You are living in a film and video world, not reality.

The more I listen to your dogma the more I think you are a plant, a government shill, except that I would expect someone of that ilk to be a little less dogmatic and a little more cunning or subtle.

our holiday of INDEPENDENCE when we kicked the crap out of the worlds super power
civil war we fought each other and it was the bloodiest war in our history we seem to be good at killing each other least back then
ww1 we showed up late but we still did our fair share
ww2 yeah the Russians could have finished it on there own at a horrible price
we fought the Koreans and it didnt end like we wanted it to go

Let me make it clear first that I am talking about the American Government not the people. Once upon a time The Americans (govt) were not the cowards they are today. At that point the method of cowing other countries and the start of the real American Imperialism began.

My comments disrespect no ones' dead. It is a great shame that so many have had to die subsequently due to the march of American Imperialism. Don't get me wrong, the Brits were just as bad, as were the Spanish before them, and the Vikings and the Romans. Currently you are in the flush of Empire, but all Empires fall, and yours has a definite wobble on it now.

i seem to recall Russia tried to conquer the people of Afghanistan and oh wait they got kicked the hell out too were still there, ANYONE that says the afghans arent tough soilders is insane they are some of the most effective partisan fighting force this world has ever seen and they did it all while HIGH with surplus ww2 and even muzzle loading firearms i DARE you to tell one of those rebles they arent strong enough to put up a fight he will knock ur teeth right out of your head PS were still there!

And the Brits before the Russians, but none of them used carpet bombing, napalm, (Vietnam), agent orange (Vietnam) and drones to soften up the resistance - unsuccessfully. Neither did they introduce the concept of collateral damage and huge civilian casualties in 'side' wars. (This is not including some of the atrocities of fire bombing Dresden carried out by the Brits in WW2 which were inexcusable)

back to the original topic of this post if china Russia Germany France us uk all decided hey lets carve up Iran (or any other nation) i don't think ANY COUNTRY ANY WHERE COULD STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING

You seem to be missing the point. What gives your country (or any other) the right to decide they are going to carve up Iran (or Iraq, or Syria or anywhere else)

and if i seemed rude or disrespect full well hey its the 4th of jully as im posting this so sorry if im a bit upset at YOUR disrespect for history and im sorry for still being patriotic for my country dispite the mess its in.

No I don't disrespect history I learn it, and I hope learn from it. Your citizens are all brought up on 'how we won the war'. You did not, you helped.

pps has any other nation on this PLANET for good or bad tryed to help as many people as america has look at japan? soulth korea GERMANY we helped make them the powers they are today!

Every single dollar of your assistance has been for the gain of America. Other countries have in different ways and at different times done much to help others, and in line with human greed have generally done it for the same reasons. I am not saying you have the monopoly on greed, just that right at this minutes in history you are perceived by the outside world as the greediest nation around, and you (as a country) are completely unable to see it.

Do you think that it is possible that at some time in the near future America could learn to mind its own damn business??

The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; and that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle.

The Project for the New American Century intends, through issue briefs, research papers, advocacy journalism, conferences, and seminars, to explain what American world leadership entails. It will also strive to rally support for a vigorous and principled policy of American international involvement and to stimulate useful public debate on foreign and defense policy and America's role in the world.

Source

It may come as a big surprise to you that other people may not actually want this imposed upon them. If your country persists on this path then you will find the rest of the world against you , and eventually that will include Europe who have no great love for your government as it is.

[edit on 4/7/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kushin

Personally, I think the Iranian leadership is a part of the NWO and will be spirited out once and it finally erupts over there! remember the story of Saddam spirited away from Bagdad Airport and one of his impersonators hung

How dumb are people really? Iran part of the NWO? Are you on drugs?

It is the western leadership that IS the NWO. Iran has no usury (interest on bank loans), lots of oil and they refuse to take orders from the NWO or bend over.

I am so frustrated at this piece of disinformation I want to break something.

Iran are against the NWO - thats why they are being targeted BY THE NWO (USA, Israel and allies).

People need to start understanding some basics before posting such rubbish.

Iran should be left alone - the law of that country certainly doesnt suit me - but it doesnt mean that I want it bombed. How about Saudi which is far more draconian - not even semblance of democracy, and violent repression.

Iran would be crazy to make nukes, because it cant be hidden, and it would give the scum the excuse they want. Iran is harmless and should be left alone.

If they fight to defend themselves, they will fight hard - and a lot of loss will ensue.

Do not expect Russia and China to simply roll over to US pressure either - neither of them like the US, but both trust Iran and have strong ties.

The scum, NWO, US isnt making any friends on this issue.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Will the war be over in a few days like in Iraq and Afganistan ?

Iran has done nothing wrong apart from not playing ball with the bankers of the world and if anyone needs attacking for upsetting the world then it is iserail who have given us two finger for the past sixty years.

Anyway what Muslims will we be bombing after Iran

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Zionism is defined by desiring a home state for the Jews. if you want to make up your own definition, go ahead. But define your made up terms then.

The US is hated because it is imperialist. Yea. Never said I agree with it. Never said it was good. I stated that is what is the facts.

No, the nation would not end it we through away Israel. Because we would just go liberate it again in 100 years or so when it's forgotten.

Again, not saying its right. That's just the way it is.

If these Zionists are so hell bent on protecting their little couple hundred miles of land that they would kill a million Iraqis and thousands of US soldiers, then you have to obey your own logic and understand that throwing away Israel for a hundred years is just as logical as doing all you said. If not, then you cannot have a logical basis to your case.

As far as the US goes, we ARE the best. We have resources, food, water, and whatever we want. Even as it collapses due to a long line of crappy presidents, we are still good. Even as a half-police state, the US still is the most wealthiest and powerful nation in the world. I think that says something about the world, not the US.

Actually it's only ad hominem if it's not part of the discussion. It is. You are incompetent at IT, assuming you are. Therefore it is not ad hominem.

Proof of it? The US has gone into a mountain of debt never seen in the history of world that it could not possibly pay within the next hundred years and has become an imperialist horribly nation. If that plus everything you say America is is true, and they still have not thrown us under the bus, then logically speaking they are trying to keep america alive as opposed to kill America. If they really wanted to destroy America, America would be a hell hole in a Civil war last year.

Logically speaking therefore, Russia and China do not want America to fall.

What happened to Rome? They had no more enemies. So they broke into 4 empires and fought each other. Eventually they hated each other so much Rome no longer existed. When Rome was nothing more than a spliced and diced boiling pile of fail, the Barbarians simply moved in. There wasn't a Rome left. Officially Rome died when the City of Rome was saked. This is not true. Rome died long before that. When Rome was saked, it was a pile of ruins already.

Call me whatever you want. You're still dreaming if you think the NWO will end. World Government will occur. I plan on being part of it, so I can fix it from within.

So yea.

I guess I am a government shill. Oh well. Enjoy your revolution.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

No Monsanto, No GM foods, No nukes in space (?), No HARRP, No Big Pharma, No Codex Alimentarius, No swine flu scare - want me to go on.

Feed the world? Feed the world GM products with terminator genes so the seeds won't grow and need Monsanto chemicals and fertilisers to grow them costing poor farmers their livelihoods.

No depleted uranium.

Oh yes we all love America for all this.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Genetically engineered food is not necessarily bad. It has its ability to be bad, but it by itself is not bad.

Besides that, most of the stuff you listed every major nation does or is not directly linked to the US. So really, you are half scapegoating and half hating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join