It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they exist or not? Grand Finale

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'd like to add something else. Not only do extraterrestrials exist, extraterrestrials have been on this planet since before modern human ever even existed, like I mentioned in my last post. Humans are very arrogant to think that just because they cannot perceive something with their five senses, that it isn't there. The five senses lock and limit reality; they do not paint an accurate, whole picture of reality. That being said, there ARE multidimensional extraterrestrials that are part human, and part Reptilian. This is factual. You know what else is factual? That these same extraterrestrials raided this planet hundreds of thousands of years ago and created versions of humans with a two-stranded-based DNA system that locked them into controllable, operable frequencies.

These beings have indoctrinated humanity so thoroughly that people are now too weak-minded to even fathom that they exist to begin with. Via religion, science, and other forms of subtle indoctrination (i.e., brainwashing), the Reptilians have steered humanity in the exact opposite direction of the truth over thousands of years, to the point where now, the concept of an alien master/creator is considered to be the ultimate crazy fantasy that people ridicule and laugh at. Strangely enough, the concept of an imaginary god has been perfectly acceptable and is by no means considered to be the ultimate crazy fantasy in society! Yet, the concept of aliens is taboo, and is ultra-ridiculed in a freakish "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"-type fashion. This is due to the fact that alien visitors are indeed real and always have been, whereas imaginary gods are not. The aliens don't want you to know they exist though, so they got humanity to pay attention to those imaginary gods over a long period of time. What happens when you pay attention to something for a long period of time continuously? What happens when you repeat something over and over again? What happens to an African child born and raised in England? By the time they're toddlers, they've already learned how to speak, act, and think like an English native without even noticing how they did so. This is the same thing that's happened to humanity, but over a much, much, much longer span and on a largescale. "The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison."

[edit on 4-7-2010 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Thanks for the post! It's very interesting! I'd like to make a quick comment.

That being said, there ARE multidimensional extraterrestrials that are part human, and part Reptilian. This is factual.

If you can provide me with the evidence that supports this claim so I can examine it myself and come to a conclusion based on the evidence, it would be very helpful! Once that is done, I can better continue a conversation about this strange subject.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards

<< 1   >>

join