It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE EVACUATING - Gulf Shores, Alabama

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo
From Wikipedia
"Petroleum (L. petroleum, from Latin: petra rock + oleum oil[1]) or crude oil is a naturally occurring, toxic, flammable liquid consisting of a complex mixture of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights, and other organic compounds, that are found in geologic formations beneath the Earth's surface. Petroleum is recovered mostly through oil drilling. It is refined and separated, most easily by boiling point, into a large number of consumer products, from gasoline and kerosene to asphalt and chemical reagents used to make plastics and pharmaceuticals.[2]"

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

dont be so cocky -bp is drilling and spilling in the arctic,
and isnt there an oil shale project looming ?
but at least canada rigs have to sink a relief well 1st ,then the main well.
perhaps now that you've had a taste of new world order discipline
they will relax those regulations.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This just popped up today!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Holy crap! you wouldn't get me in one of those buses!

(sarchasm)

[edit on 5-7-2010 by lizzyhock]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonny2410
There will be no widespread evacuations. All just dramatics and fear-mongering.

Where did you get your crystal ball from?

[edit on 5-7-2010 by wake up world]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lizzyhock

its the same voice and kinda vid as on the fema camps
good post

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I can't find anything to suggest evacuation of Gulf Shores. I'm about 2-1/2 miles from the Gulf Coast and haven't heard anything about evacuating. I'm staying put!!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
They say they are not evacuating. If they do evacuate, they have to evacuate to somewhere. Katrina refugees no matter how rudely treated got sent to Texas and Oklahoma. If they say they are not evacuating and the area is under martial law and under a news blackout, I would be darn sure to check on any relatives in those areas daily. The Fema camps are not made for long term occupation. They are made for short term processing. So, if people are being moved, where are they being moved and by what transporation. Somebody's got to notice some movement in transportation. Hey, for NLE'09 people were posting troop movements on twitter.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by m khan]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

www.youtube.com...

yeah i know
they SAY

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm fairly sure that there will be no evacuation. That kind of widespread moving of people would cost far too much; besides, why, and where to?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

How does tomorrow sound? Say, about 3:15pm?

Oh, I like you. Organise and get our buts wiped or maybe not . At least we didn't sit by and take this crap.

HUH!

I hate to break it to you and your rebellion, but he was being sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This thread should be locked for its misleading title

The OP knew he was being misleading and he put it in caps to make it more dramatic.

Just another wasteful thread on this forum (like 99% of the threads in this subforum)

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02
reply to post by nik1halo
From Wikipedia
"Petroleum (L. petroleum, from Latin: petra rock + oleum oil[1]) or crude oil is a naturally occurring, toxic, flammable liquid consisting of a complex mixture of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights, and other organic compounds, that are found in geologic formations beneath the Earth's surface. Petroleum is recovered mostly through oil drilling. It is refined and separated, most easily by boiling point, into a large number of consumer products, from gasoline and kerosene to asphalt and chemical reagents used to make plastics and pharmaceuticals.[2]"

Ah, my bad, cultural misunderstanding. We never call crude oil petroleum, but use it to mean gasoline.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by macssam
fellow americans
why you keep pointing your fingers at BP
you are the biggest energy wasters and war mongers in the world
and you don't give a dam about anything
if you get wiped out - it's gods will - so let it be

Ahhh so that is what the ignore button is for.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Just Wondering
Just to be clear, This member is evacuating himself, there is no planned evacuations at this time. His neighbors are probably continue with their lives without ever needing to evacuate.

You have no credibility since this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So true! Especially after this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

Originally posted by Boomer1941

Originally posted by Alethea

I think your imagination has gotten the best of you. This is all supposition with absolutely no facts to back it up.

So ahh...how many of those Exxon-Valdez clean up workers are still walkin the Planet these days???

Oh yeah...what alphabet agency do you work for?

So, ahh, you do know that story you are referring to is total bunk, right?

Oh yeah... implying people you disagree with are 'shills' is infantile. Argue a point based on the evidence available, not on name-calling.

Name calling?...apparently you failed to read and understand my post.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I respect anyone who chooses to trust their common sense more than the government or the media

Also want to point out that Fat Allen SAID the media will not be allowed if there is a safety or security issue. He NEVER specified the safety or security of whom or what OR to what degree. THAT FACT should scare the crap out of everyone.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
BTW the methane gass is not what would concern me the most. The wind that will come up in a month or two and the mosquitoes after all the sea life in that area dies is what worries me personally.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I live in the Kansas City Missouri area... and we got rain from hurricane last night... and while driving home... the roads had more of a glare than I had ever noticed... along with my windshield wipers weren't doing an effective job...

My wife is a vehement non-believer in conspiracies made the comment about how "dirty" the rain seemed.

It wasn't wiping off with ease and leaving a filmy residue on my windshield.

Dunno if it was the toxic rain doing it, but it was bizzarre.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is all like saying that Bill Hicks = Alex Jones.
VERY similar.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join