It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Over NY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2934b8afe7b4.jpg[/atsimg]
______beforeitsnews/news/92/914/Amazing_UFO_Over_NY.html

Amazing UFO Over NY 2010-06-29 Picture taken by cell while driving Jeep at 55 MPH NY, US Long Description of Sighting Report Judy was driving in to her job as a Home Health Aide and saw what she thought was a hole in the storm clouds, she had her cell phone with her and took a picture of the hole in the clouds. When she got to her job, she told Tim Pond that she had seen a strange hole in the storm clouds on the way into work. He downloaded the picture on to his PC and saw the patterns of lights on the object, the trailing disturbance in the clouds and called me up on the phone. He sent the picture to me for my opinion. To me, I can see the rain drops on the windshield and the image on the other side of the drops, there is no reflection in the glass.

Well , either this is 100% a hoax or its real. The picture look quite real to me. And the story seems legitimate also .

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sorry but to me this looks like some strange marks on her window screen and maybe some condensation. Not a UFO

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is cool, i'm not sure however if this is a hoax or not, I wish it wasn't. Thats the reason hoaxers make me so angry, they make it hard to tell whats real and whats not, they slow down progress in what is one of my favorite topics! UFO's

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Sorry but to me this looks like some strange marks on her window screen and maybe some condensation. Not a UFO

If you v blow the picture up you can quite clearly see the object is behind the rain drops on the windscreen. If it's a hoax, it is a very cleverly thought out one and goes to show, you can never stop learning in this game ,or any other game for that matter.

Would like to think that, the picture is submitted for appraisal on here by those that know there onions. Till then, it's a borderline pass, with an open mind to fail/hoax for me.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
it also looks like the object is affecting, or maybe interacting with, the cloud cover.

if it were condensation, why only in that tiny little spot and why are the drops of condensation so uniform in both size and arrangement?
and why would a spot of condensation have its own border?
also, it's not cloudy in that area, as far as the windshield, itself.

condensation is cloudy not clear. it would seem the "condensation" is actually clearer than the rest of the glass!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Thank you for the thread! Very interesting!

reply to post by kevinunknown

At first sight I thought it was also just some kind of smudge on the window as well. However, that is quite a strange pattern for a random smudge. Maybe it was an intentional print?

And then as FireMoon said, there does seem that the object is behind the raindrops on the window.

I'm not very sure what this is! I hope to see more responses!

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reminds me of the disks from moon rising

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Reflection of one of the the cars speakers off the window. This isn't rocket science, just common sense.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by minute2midnight]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by minute2midnight

Interesting!

I have never seen speakers like that in vehicles, so that's probably why I didn't think of that. Thank you very much for clearing this matter up! It's very helpful!

Although why was the speaker the only thing that reflected off of the window? I don't know too much about the speaker, like if it lights up or not, so I can't answer this question very well... Perhaps it's just the angle?

Thanks again for helping! Very kind of you.

Kind regards

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Wow being a large as life skeptic, I will say this one looks cool. But if you saw it long enough to snap a pic, why not take more from outside the car?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by minute2midnight
Reflection of one of the the cars speakers off the window. This isn't rocket science, just common sense.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by minute2midnight]

Interesting thought there , but to me it doesnt look like a reflection . More like the actual clouds . A cloaked ufo perhaps made viable by the cloud cover somehow?

link   
The problem with this photo diplayed as a video is that it's already been processed and altered in a multitude of ways before it was presented on youtube. I'd rather see the untouched original and the photos surrounding the shot they fooled around with. Until then I'd say it was a reflection from something in the car or there would have been more than one photo to work with.

I know that I'd have set my camera to continuous and I'd have parked and gotten out of the car. (just my not so humble opinion)

link   
Great find, OP..this really is an amazing picture.

The "lights" are in perfect unison, so I wouldnt think it was a natural occurrence. Very interesting indeed! Ty

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's not a reflection or the raindrops would not be in front of it. If you actually bother to take it into a viewer and blow it up, that much is patently obvious. That doesn't mean it isn't a fake. Just remind me never to ride in one of your rockets..

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It's a...it's a... it's a.... nope, I stumped.
You can see a raindrop on the screen in front of it. Thing that concerns me though is the doubling of the lights as if it was a reflection and then just the "coincidence" that the reflection merges with the cloud...but the more you look, the more you think, this might be real. Very odd

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
To me, it's definatley a reflection of something inside the car, no idea what though. I know people are asking if that was the case why are the rain drops in front, but I have seen this effect before, perhaps something to do with the way car windows are made and the way they reflect light?

Found this image on the net of a guy taking a photo of his car window, the rain water is on top of the reflection.

EDIT: I'm 100% convinced it's a reflection now, if you look at the second image, where it is blown up, you can see ghosting? (is that the right word?) where the LED's of whatever it IS (probably a speaker) is reflected twice due to the way the window is made.

[edit on 4/7/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It looks like a reflection to me. LED flashlight maybe. Notice the streaky reflection to the left of it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4c09aabf328.png[/atsimg]
Supposedly she was taking a picture of a hole in the clouds. Usually when people take a picture of something they tend to center it in the frame (at least a little bit). I think the hole she was talking about was the real hole in the clouds, the sunny area ahead of the car.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Looks like a speaker to me, I did a search and these look similar, not sure if they could be the same one but you get the idea

bizzlink.com.au...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

S & F - IMO It appears like it's becoming translucent, like it's partly in our 3rd dimension and ready to cross over into another dimension.

Very interesting thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If it is a reflection, then why is nothing else visible in the shot,
Not a speaker. looks at the ring of what seems to be a cloud dispersion

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join