It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's about time I signed up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
After a few years of following all the ATS veterans sorting the wheat from the chaff, I have decided it may be my turn to voice my opinions also, though I am young and not as wise as some
Thanks, Phil

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
hey phil,

welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LondonUK

Hey LondonUK!

Welcome to ATS, I'm sure you'll love it here and Here's a quick link that may be helpful to you as well.

Also seriously, don’t worry about age, It's not that important here in all honesty, It's what you write that really matters.

Oh and I just checked and you're actually older than me anyway....So that's at least one person. lol

Cya around.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thanks Csquared and Rising against. I will enjoy my stay, I'm certain it will be a long one..

Phil

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've been wondering, how do people change the colour of their information (such as name & location) that comes up at the left hand side of their posts? Any help would be apreciated

Phil

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Hi LondonUK, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

how do people change the colour of their information (such as name & location) that comes up at the left hand side of their posts?

I'm not sure what you mean by "changing the colour of the name" but to add a location (I'm assuming you're in london btw
) just click on member tools at the top of the page, then click on account settings and scroll down to location.

Hope that was hepful.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Rising Against, I had my location as london before but it was pointless considering my name lol. I wanted to change the colour of the text that appears around my avatar but I suppose I will have to stick to white haha never mind

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I havent taken the plunge yet.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Rising Against, I had my location as london before but it was pointless considering my name lol.

Can't argue with that.

Anyway to change the colour of your username (or your background as well as other things..) you need to go to the ATS Store and purchase it with your ATS/BTS Points.

Look for "Custom mini-profile text color" and then change it to what ever colour you want but remember upon buying anything from the store that before you click on submit you need to change where it says "Use Combined Points" to "Use ATS Points" otherwise you'll be using BTS points you don't have.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Ahh, I thought as much. In that case I will just have to wait as I could never bring myself to randomly post everywhere to collect points.
Thanks for the help

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That time it must be my friend.

Hello and Welcome to ATS

Thanks,
Ryan

top topics

join