It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Saudi Arabia training Iraq terrorists'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

'Saudi Arabia training Iraq terrorists'

www.presstv.com

Saudi Arabia has set up a military base near its border with Jordan for training militants to conduct terrorist activities in war-weary Iraq, informed sources say.

The sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the terrorists were receiving training from ranking Saudi army officers.

Leak intelligence documents embarrassed Saudi officials in May when Iraq's Buratha news agency revealed that Riyadh has been transferring large sums of money to al-Qaeda terrorists in neighboring Iraq.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well we all know Saudi Arabia is part of the US so there isn't much to talk about.

The US has been supporting terrorists indirectly for along time now, through their proxy states.

This is hard to put my head around, but I have to sleep on it and will leave a longer thought tomorrow.

At them moment don't hesitate to share your thoughts.

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Wait...Saudi Arabia houses terrorists?

QUICK....ATTACK IRAN!!!

yep, no change then.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I guess all of TPTB are taking pages out of the Rothchild's playbook then, support all sides of the wars and conflicts so there is guaranteed money to be made.

I also wonder if this is how the Saudi's save face with their Arab brethren for being a US ally for so many years?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hahahaha. That's probably exactly what they'll do. We all know it's what they want to do.

Wow lots of odd news surrounding Saudi Arabia these days. Don't yet know quite what to make of it all.

new topics

top topics

join