It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Photo from Washington State!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
A reletive of mine took these pics [posted on my website] on Sunday. The object in question was noticed after the photos were examined later. The Seattle UFO Center thinks it looks like a bird, which is what I thought, too. But enlarged 100x it looks very interesting. There is a distinct "saucer" shape. Daylight Disk, anyone?
UFO photos at Wormspew [scroll down!].......

What do y'all think?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
unsure.......

At 100% it looks very un-birdlike, but that probably doesn't mean anything.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
sorry for my hirony here...but...the people in that UFO center are blind or need glasses?!?IMAO....even if the foto can be a possible hoax, how can anyone compare that to a bird????lol. that is the funiest thing i had hear this week

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
....True, when you enlarge a photo, it washes out detail, and it can totally change the appearence. But there is a really intriguing round, flat bottom to this thing.

I guess I should take a pic of a buzzard tomarrow and enlarge that, and compare the two......

We'll see how that turns out......

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am happy with the photo's veracity. No hoax. But I am not making any claims for the object, just that it is there.....

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I just downloaded the photo and used Photoshop to enlarge and crop the object. I can say it doesn�t appear to be a bird but the troubling thing to me is that my image looks different from the enlarged image on the website.

My image below

Website image below

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
When I enlarged it, I added x00 to the pixel width, so it is probably not the exact same resolution, it is actually probably more than 100x...
Your image looks like a smaller version of mine....

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
they look close enough to me for me to BUY into the fact that its not being faked...........as far as the 2 differant people doing the blow ups....

Why dont I get UFOs in my pictures? dammit I am SOOOOOO jealous!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I went ahead and resized my image. To me the bottom of the object isn�t as pronounced as the image from the website. The black underside of the object is my main issue.

My image below

Website image below

[edit on 14-6-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thats a intresting picture but given the rate at which fake photos are being posted on this and other forums,not to say yours is i would be very sceptical about it all

you never no i may be wrong

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here's a photo I took in France a couple of years ago of an eagle (I think) to compare.

This is a pretty small crop from the frame as well.

As for the washington pics. They don't look digitally faked to me anyway.... Hmmm

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Looks like my pics have an increased contrast level, as well as a higher resolution.
But what ever it is, it has not been photoshopped beyond these parameters. I am barely able to enlarge and crop!

new topics

top topics

join