It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 8- 11 2010 is end of economy as we know it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
only a few more hours until the 11th is over everywhere on this freakin' planet, no? WHERE'S THE BEEF?

stuff's running out of time to go down!

please let this end, if not ALL of these stupid predictions, prophesies, dreams, time travelers, interdimensional warnings, etc., at least this "timewave zero" crapola.

if people simply believed in the failure of this junk as much as they rush to idly believe in the promise of it, these threads would cease to exist and the world would be a better place and people wouldn't look like such juvenile, gullible retards.

how you doin'?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Fail

How many of these kinds of threads have you made, now?

Your right to produce this garbage should be revoked, imo.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
OMG ITS THE 11TH THE WORLD IS ENDING

Oh wait. No, not really.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
and spain wins, to boot. lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
All the people that support Zagri in other posts ironically don't post in this one...hmmm.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Stop predicting things!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Maybe it did happen and we just don't know about it yet.

Bankers and Congress are notorious for using the weekends to push their agenda.

Even NASA pushed the solar CME forward to "in a couple days."

While I'm waiting, I guess I'll just continue doing the laundry, cooking, doing the dishes, working, pulling weeds, cleaning the house, etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow this is getting pretty common--the proving of predictions to false and unfounded.
Maybe ATSers would consider stop making wrong predictions and doing something about all the proven things going on in the here and now?
Nah, that would require action.

ETA: Sorry for the attitude, but all these wild predictions and prophecies get downright tiring after a while.

[edit on 11/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
My time for sharing what I think its over. Evasius won. Or better, I don't have anything at all against Evasius.

Better saying, status quo won again.

The choice is all yours. I'm just sharing what's on my mind.
I realize many times its a big mistake of mines. It seems that in my life I would better shut up and research alone instead of sharing.

Sharing its a risk, and I realize it. I felt I had the gut to share. Sorry if you don't appreciate it.
Maybe its better to return to be the one who is silent and thinks differently.

Well, you will be happy to learn that in the whole month of August I will be absent because I'm on holiday.

Maybe its true, I should shut up and do nothing.

I share a secret of me...Whatever I say, I always had some time to share, but I'm always been put to silence.
Always. Well, now I may be learning something.

You can survive only if you go with the flow. So, yeah, let's go with the flow.

And you know another thing? Maybe I shall return to be in the public zone, I mean, I shall return to watch what other people say and never share my opinion anymore.

From now on, I'm with the flow. Let's try again. Let's follow the original graph. And let's see what happens in November.

So, status quo won again.

See ya again in November.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Don't beat yourself up over this you made a mistake we all do that.

The economy is on it's last legs we all know that no need for predictions on that one.

This thread is something to look back on to remind you when you get to thinking about making a prediction.

I made mistakes lots of times at least you came back and said you where wrong.

So me i will not hold this against you have your hoilday come back refreshed and jump back in.

Just don't make predictions

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I predict that you will post something, somewhere else on ATS in the next few years .....

Cheers

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari,

credit to you for fronting up man but hey, the lesson to take from this is that TMZ is not a predicting tool. Your research has enabled you to gain some insights into history but you got side tracked into believing an illusion.

The one thing I have learn't from reading your threads is that TMZ could be used like the Iching - maybe look for certain periods that are conducive to good things happening (that sounds superstitious) but that's all you can do looking forward. However looking back, well you get total clarity.

Have a good holiday and may your God go with you. Keep sharing and I hope to hear from you the fall.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by se25watcher

I don't think you guys will easily see new posts from me anymore.
On Evasius's best thread now everybody is enraged with me telling me I ruined it all and I need to stay silent.

That's okay. I become again a watcher by now.

You know what, I don't care even anymore about anything dealing with Timewave Zero. Is all over my head. Enough.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

That because you tried twisting this thread into that thread there was no need to take your predictions to Evasius thread because you had this thread.

Everyone has opinion's but you did push yours a tad too much in Evasius thread you could have just put your opinion about timewave there without the prediction.

Don't go acting like a child when you make a mistake learn from it.

You will be fine most forgive mistake's around here you admitted you made a mistake so move on and put this behind you.

Thankyou

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well concidering I work at a broker dealer and I still have a job I think this one did not come true. Oh well better luck next dooms day.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
My time for sharing what I think its over. Evasius won. Or better, I don't have anything at all against Evasius.

Better saying, status quo won again.

The choice is all yours. I'm just sharing what's on my mind.
I realize many times its a big mistake of mines. It seems that in my life I would better shut up and research alone instead of sharing.

Sharing its a risk, and I realize it. I felt I had the gut to share. Sorry if you don't appreciate it.
Maybe its better to return to be the one who is silent and thinks differently.

Well, you will be happy to learn that in the whole month of August I will be absent because I'm on holiday.

Maybe its true, I should shut up and do nothing.

I share a secret of me...Whatever I say, I always had some time to share, but I'm always been put to silence.
Always. Well, now I may be learning something.

You can survive only if you go with the flow. So, yeah, let's go with the flow.

And you know another thing? Maybe I shall return to be in the public zone, I mean, I shall return to watch what other people say and never share my opinion anymore.

From now on, I'm with the flow. Let's try again. Let's follow the original graph. And let's see what happens in November.

So, status quo won again.

See ya again in November.

Bye! Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you went looking for fame and not trying to help mankind as you said in another forum.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

You just need to stop being so certified in your predictions. Your work is good, you're looking into certain areas that could uphold some secrets, but you need to stop being so sure about your predictions.

And hold back when you "discover" something new in your work, don't rush to paste it all over here. Analyse it, then think about it some more because there wasn't even a few days gone without something new popping up from you. Not that it's a bad thing, just be conservative in coming forward with alot of your sure to be predictions since given your level of interest in the subject, there is sure to be a follow up.

Don't beat yourself up over this or what others say. Continue to share your ideas with us, just don't be so rash. Good job

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This "prediction" has come to be counted as another failed prediction of Zagari in the long list of many that have failed by him. The misuse of TWZ is what is happening.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This "prediction" has come to be counted as another failed prediction of Zagari in the long list of many that have failed by him. The misuse of TWZ is what is happening.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hi...I've been looking into this for quite some time now, but haven't found anything on the effects a collapse of the American economy would have on the European...would it just go under with it???

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join