It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bizarre errors of the Apocalypse

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
What happens if I took away some words/ or added some, and you read it, where will you be?

Would that be a poorly disguised threat on my life or a silly philosofical dilemma?

Read my thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and you'll perhaps get your answer. My destiny is written in the heavens and on the earth, like with you, mr. Dumba$$...

BTW, the text you quoted is from the book we call "the Apocalypse of John". They are not my words. These are one of the most quoted scriptual verses in the world of biblical prophecy and religious boards on the net.

[edit on 4/7/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

[edit on 7/4/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Deleted unnessasary post. Now that my post was revived, mr. "Dumbash" can answer, and hopefully in a civil manner. I expect a reply to clear up this misunderstanding.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Talking about volcanoes made me think of the one in Yellowstone, covered by underground water. But the the Fiery Dragon thing makes me think of BP's spill... I hear there is a volcano besides it, and it does leak red stuff... in the water...

Could there be any relation?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Could be. Afterall, petroleum is rotten dragons. And the biblical fiery dragon is quite "rotten" i teasms...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thanks. Re-reading some posts, I noticed it was Simon Peter that won the flying contest and Peter is the root word for petroleum...

Any relation in the name Kefas to the Egyptian ruler Khufus?

Also, having read the Nag Hammadi documents, I couldn't help but notice that the Genesis of the Gnostic Jesus seems to be confirmed by science.

Jesus said, basically, that the universe was a bubble of water, created by the One True God to put to sleep in it the the Angel who thought he was the One True God. He dreamt of this universe and dreamt our bodies, but could not animate them. The One True God did, to give a lesson to the Angel. We were then offered to worship the One True God or the Angel.

Now, science says that our universe is filled with hydrogen, and that our universe is also the "by-product" of the imagination of something from a higher dimension...

My point is: How then can we believe that God is a consuming fire? Wouldn't it be more logical to think it was the Dreaming Angel, dressed in the opposite of hydrogen, while remaining the same? After all, hydrogen burns in presence of oxygen...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Basically we all carry this bottle of tears, sweat and blood and we act out what we were designed to do. Whethere Aengel or not. We are all in human form, no matter what they say. We are humans benefitting from God's love, and that love is God.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What if "Simon of Kyrene" was infact Simon MAgus AKA the Beast who impersonated Jesus and was crucified instead of Jesjuah who was set free by the Roman ruler under the name "Jes B. Abba's" to live out his dreams and se in the end who won? Atleast that's how it works in Rock'n'Roll today!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book:
If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

What happens if I took away some words/ or added some, and you read it, where will you be?

The OP is engaged in a form of proselytizing. He is trying to make converts to Islam. He will attack all forms of Christianity, while claiming to be a Christian. He does this by presenting his own corrupt personal interpretations of the Bible.

He will never attack the Koran........I don't know if you've noticed........because he is a Muslim trying to deceive Christians in order for them to look elsewhere for their faith.

This subterfuge is common throughout his threads, and is done in order to lure weak Christians into turning to Islam for salvation.

The OP will never fess up and admit that he is really a Muslim. Neither will he respond to posts asking questions about why he is not condemning The Koran along with the Bible, or attacking Mohammad like he attacks Jesus.
And when he does respond to these sorts of questions, he never actually answers the question or attacks Mohammad.

For him to do so, in his eyes, would truly mean eternal damnation.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Would that be a poorly disguised threat on my life or a silly philosofical dilemma?

Read my thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and you'll perhaps get your answer. My destiny is written in the heavens and on the earth, like with you, mr. Dumba$$...

BTW, the text you quoted is from the book we call "the Apocalypse of John". They are not my words. These are one of the most quoted scriptual verses in the world of biblical prophecy and religious boards on the net.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by semperfortis]

Wow, chill out.
He was asking a hypothetical question.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Funny you react like being treathened by a question. That is the funny thing of written or typed words. The reader projects the emotions on the info.

Since you seem to be making lots of connections and interrelations between different relegions (although you clearly left out, Mithra => Sol Invictus => Ra => sun) I simply thought I could ask an question, on which the answer was not in this thread or the other, I got no time to attack people why should I? It clearly puts me off the path of my development. But to you, sorry for asking, enjoy your life.

Another relation between different religion clearly interperted by humans

"... Each of us is responsible for one life only, and that is our own. Each of us is immeasurably far from being 'perfect as our heavenly Father is perfect' and the task of perfecting our own life and
character is one that requires all our attention, our will-power and energy. If we allow our attention and energy to be taken up in efforts to keep others right and remedy their faults,we are wasting precious time. We are like ploughmen each of whom has his team to manage and his plough to direct, and in order to keep his furrow straight he must keep his eye on his goal and concentrate on his own task. If he looks to the side and that to see how Tom and Harry are getting on and to criticize their ploughing, then his own furrow will assuredly become crooked. "

Baha'i - Shoghi Effendi - Living the Life, pp. 2-3

"He who treads the Path in earnest
Sees not the mistakes of the world;
If we find fault with others
We ourselves are also in the wrong.
When other people are in the wrong, we should ignore it,
For it is wrong for us to find fault.
By getting rid of this habit of fault-finding
We cut off a source of defilement.
When neither hatred nor love disturb our mind
Serenely we sleep. "

Buddhism - Sutra of Hui Neng 2

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. "
Christianity - Matthew 7:1-2 - King James Version

"Confucius said: The gentleman calls attention to the good points in others; he does not call
attention to their defects. The small man does just the reverse of this."

Confucianism - Analects 12.16

"Take oneself to task instead of putting faults on others. "
The Gayan of Hazrat Inayat Khan

"To God belongeth the Mystery of the heavens and the earth, and the decision of the hour of judgment, as the twinkling of an eye, or even quicker, for God hath power over all things. "
Islam - The Holy Qur'an Sura XVI v 77

"Judge not they neighbor until thou hast stood in his place. "
Judaism - Talmud, Mishnah, Abot 2.5 a saying of Hillel

"Great Spirit, Let me not criticize another until I have walked a mile in his moccasins."
Native American

I'll be gone now.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Dumbass]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

As always you are dead wrong. I am not a Muslim, and your contineous off-topic accusations directed at my persona is getting at me. This is not a bloody church, so quit your preaching and it's neither the Sanhedrin so quit screaming "Crucify! Crucify!". Stick to the topic, and leave it there. I am uncircumcised, I eat pork, I drink wine and beer, and if you had been stalking me for a while longer you'd realise that I never attack a literary work, and especially not holy books. I do however hate doctrine, like Islamic Sharia, Jewish Talmud etc. These are works of man and aimed at laying rocks to people's burdens. I have met a lot of people here and elsewhere who appreciate and respect my views. So curl in your satanic accusations and open your mind to a different view than what you were taught in church. This is not Sunday School you know, although sometimes I wonder what would be the difference. Let's stick to the conspiracy at hand, and leave your diabolic off-topic and illmannered rambling (with hints of religious and racial should I say scepticism?).

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Let's stick to the conspiracy at hand, and leave your diabolic off-topic and illmannered rambling (with hints of religious and racial should I say scepticism?).

So will you attack Mohammad the same way that you attacked Jesus here, and in many of your previous threads?

Will you acknowledge that Mohammad is also the Devil because his name has been transliterated into English and his number is 666 as well?

I just noticed that your BP thread has been taken down for stupidity. It seems to have just mysteriously disappeared. Magic?

[edit on 5-7-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I wanted the thread moved, so thanks.

You are obviously here just to disrupt discussion and express fundamentalist Christian svada. I just put you on *ignore* and btw. you are the first person I have used this function on. And apart from a period of a few years when I had better things to do, I have been frequenting this board since when it had a red headline and the logo was written in Stencil. You were probably attending Sunday School then looking at how you rant away.

As for the topic being discussed, there are more errors or crucial details differing the various manuscripts from eachother, the fiery dragon spewing water is one, which is a direct astrological dating pointing to the year 1976, when comet West lit up the morning sky in the East just before the Sun went up at vernal equinox. And seeing how there are 36 years between 1976 and 2012, and the 36th triangle number is 666. In June 2012 we will witness a Venus transit, Venus being the woman dressed in the Sun with the twelve starsigns of the Zodiak encircling her. Also, the Zodiak has 36 decans, marking also the Mother of Christ (the Victor) with 666, which again shows how the real number of the beast must be 616 not 666. Changing the number of the Beast from 616 to 666 is threatening to brand the Son of God with this number at birth, so it is probably one of Satan's usual tricks. Change a letter or a word, and you change the whole book and course of history.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I do however hate doctrine, like Islamic Sharia

So you finally admit that you hate doctrine......Like......Islamic Sharia, and after all these years? That's really not much of an answer. But it's OK if a Muslim hates the doctrine as long as he doesn't break any of its tendons.

I would be a whole lot more convinced if you were to call Mohammad the Devil, as you have called Jesus the Devil.

Why don't you sport a .......Bomb Me!...Mohammad....... avatar, like my own, and call Mohammad the False prophet of the book of Revelation as you have accused Jesus of being? Perhaps a .......dress me up....Mohammed ....... will seem a little less frightening to you......Feel free to copy and paste mine, however, if you are feeling a little testy.

I have noticed in the past that you have sported a picture of Jesus giving the finger, before it was removed, and an avatar depicting the same as well.

Let's see what you are really made out of. Don't be a coward. Come on. Show the world that you will not cower in fear in front of the Islamic Thought Police. As long as you continue to post harsh criticisms of Christianity and Judaism, why don't you criticise Islam as well?

As much as you seem to hate all religion, why don't you sport that avatar?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You are obviously here just to disrupt discussion and express fundamentalist Christian svada. I just put you on *ignore* and btw. you are the first person I have used this function on. And apart from a period of a few years when I had better things to do, I have been frequenting this board since when it had a red headline and the logo was written in Stencil. You were probably attending Sunday School then looking at how you rant away.

My, my, my, how convenient is that?....just ignore me why dont ya?..... Gee whiz Neo, I am flattered that I am the first. Thank you, O Wisdom One.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The Ancient Version of the Apocalypse of John says that the name of the beast would be (in ancient Greek numerals):

ΧΞΖ

This is 666 in decimal.

The number of the beast cannot be 616 for the simple reason that it is a non-important number.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
The number of the beast cannot be 616 for the simple reason that it is a non-important number.

The Hebrew numerical value of the Latin name "Jesus" is an unimportant number? Isn't that the point? Whoever ordered the change would turn an insignifiocant number into a number which every man since the first rock was put upon another has encoded in their very body proportionsThe width of the hand of a grown man on straight arm equals 10 degrees of the horizon, thus there are 36 hands around the whole horizon. add all the numbers between 1 and 36 and you have 666. Whoever tampered with the Apocalypse and continue to spread the lie is the fulfiller of the prophecy of the mark and number of the Beast.

Chi, Iota, Stigma = 616

What did Jesjuah say himself:

"For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished."

61.6 is the aproximate golden ratio. Removing a dot and an iota leaves you with the number of the Beast.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
The Ancient Version of the Apocalypse of John says that the name of the beast would be (in ancient Greek numerals):

ΧΞΖ

This is 666 in decimal.

So if I have SEX in front of a mirror I am marked? What about all the others? 616 becomes SIX mirrored, would be a whole lot easier for the ones among us who can't fulfill what beasts do involving mirrors.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Ok, WE GET IT. You are anti-Islam. Yeah for you!

I'm an athiest/agnostic/whatever so if you want to attack my lack of "belief", go punch the Earth.

Here's what I want to know from you.

Why are you so offended by the OP pointing out FACTS that are common knowledge?

More importantly, how in any way does the OP's personal beliefs have an EFFECT on the FACTS?

Explain that, and I'm sure everyone here would be quite impressed with you.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Dear MY2Commoncentsworth. Your breath smells like sulphur and your horns wound even your own kind. If you don't like me, be my guest, but I have stopped feeding trolls, so this didn't happen. Click on the link below and see if you can learn something:

theberry.com...

As for the OP stuff here: The OP is a result of years worth of critical studies done to the texts of the Bible. You better be damn good at tearing things appart to dismiss a series of facts which can be easilly retrieved and sourced out. Want some snacks on your way to Hell? *hands a bag of rocks*

[edit on 13/7/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join