It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I believe I read somewhere of the purpose of those concentration camps... But one of my guesses is that, yeah, it might be a building block for the NWO.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Now is it possible that these camps are for the growing population of those here and abroad who do not believe everything told to them? For those who are actually willing to stand and fight for their rights and what they believe in? Or maybe its just so they can start brainwashing children at a young age so they can control us easier...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
O my! I live about 15 miles from one of these big FEMA sites. The thing occupies hunderds of acres, and has dozens of odd antenne out front. Most of it has to be underground, since there's only a small building out front.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If you do a search on "concentration camps" there are many threads here. And if you read these threads I believe you will see where they came to the conclusion that there are no concentration camps on US soil.

It has been debunked over and over again.
Members who did check out the sites did not find anything like concentration camps, or maybe one of the rundown ones left from WWII.
The list of 600 or 800 camps is not correct.

On several of these thread the idea was brought up that some of these sites could easily be converted into concentration camps. And, that is a possibility. Look how many places are turned in a place of refuge during natural disasters.

Also there was one item talking about fema giving money to a facility. It sounded as though it would be to convert this facility to a camp. But, the actual story was that it had been wrecked during a tornado and the money was for repairs. And that is what fema is for, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by savannah
O my! I live about 15 miles from one of these big FEMA sites. The thing occupies hunderds of acres, and has dozens of odd antenne out front. Most of it has to be underground, since there's only a small building out front.

If you live only 15 miles from it, have you visited the place and look around, can people get inside and walk in the buildings?

I will be asking questions to the county as why is there and for what.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
They are for all the illegal Aliens who are taking over.

The mexicans who live in America want to rise up and fight us. Apparently mexicans want to take over southwest American and reclaim it as Mexico by 2028.

Our liberties are hurting us here. We are allowing them to walk right in.

Read these links. Beware, you are gunna get pissed.

www.limitstogrowth.org...

www.wnd.com...

Why do you think they sent 500 minutemen to Arizona to protect the borders. Someone high up there knows this is going on.

[edit on 31-3-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The Mexicans are staging a revolution, eh? It's possible. The Mexican immigrant population is highly concentrated, with 78 percent living in just four states, and nearly half living in California alone. Think about it. They have millions upon millions of potential sleeper cells in America.
Does this irk anyone else? It could be a crisis, but seriously, it's not part of the bigger picture. Though I doubt you will ever stop hearing the words Mexican and border in the nightly news.

I'm more worried about the security of the border. Imagine, if the terrorists were capable of planning an elaborate hijacking and destroying of specific targets with ease how easy do you think it would be for them to pretty much walk across the border with a nuclear weapon.

Imagine if you had 1,000 suicide bombers running across the U.S/Mexican border and hiding out in major cities. Then after a few days running into big banks and financial centers and blowing them to Hell. Doesn't sound too much like fiction does it?

But it sure would give ol' Bushy a reason to implement Marshall Law. The entire country would be in a state of complete lockdown. As for those concentration camps, personally, I believe they are for the American citizens who will resist the NWO. You can make up your own mind on that one. But there is a time and a place for everything. The question is not what happens but when it will happen. If the terrorists are as serious as we think they all are and Bush is definetly apathetic when it comes to national security, i.e the borders of America! then it really is just a matter of time, isn't it folks?

Time to grab your musket rifles and racoon hats, boys! We got the War of Wars comin'! Anymore patriots out there, give me a huuah!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure I agree with the "Mexican Uprising" idea. But what I really think is that these spaces are intended as FEMA or Military "Flex" spaces. That is if for some reason we need to imprison 1,000,000 people or so we've got the room. If before that there is a need for massive evacuation of major cities, that space is available. Why evacuate? Could be anything from disease to nukes dropping to ??Alien Invasion/??

And what better way to get a million people into an illegal prison than by scaring the bojangles outta them and offering them safety within its walls?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
People you need to get a grip of yourself and get some facts about Mexico and the southern states, learn your history and stop the propaganda.

Mexico taking over, lord have mercy.

Yeah, they are going to reclaim their lost lands in the west.

All the way from Arizona to California used to belong to them, they want it back.

What a joke.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
People you need to get a grip of yourself and get some facts about Mexico and the southern states, learn your history and stop the propaganda.

I believe it is a person you are referring to not people. There was only one person who suggested the idea. I merely stated that it was possible. By it being possible I mean that they could try and takeover because of their sheer numbers. Anyway, who ever said they would succeed? It's not apart of the larger picture, though. Read the entire post before you sensationalize what others say. I can only assume you are referring to me although I could be wrong. In that case, I apologize.

:edit spelling error

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Darkmoor]

apc

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Theres a book, Civil War II: The Coming Break Up of America, by Frosty Wooldridge. In it Wooldridge talks about many aspects of a racially motivated civil war in the US, with one aspect being Mexico. He describes the likelihoods of a full blown Mexican revolution, in Mexico. This, he claims, would trigger an uprising of the hispanic population in the southwest.

There were many flaws in his theories, but the ideas suggested do lend to rational thought. I read in another thread of recently escalating conflict in Chihuahua, on the Texas border. What would happen if this were to boil over in full scale civil war? Would the Mexican population of Texas, believing the land they inhabit was stolen from them (and being completely correct), desire to retake it as their own? Doubtful it would work.. I'm sure there would be plenty of Texans more than happy to spend the day making sure their rifle was in good working order. But... what if? (dun dun duuuuuuuuun)

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmoor
. Read the entire post before you sensationalize what others say. I can only assume you are referring to me although I could be wrong. In that case, I apologize.

:edit spelling error

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Darkmoor]

Yes............it was you after all, right? so don't asume to much, and not apologies needed.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
In the Consitution, isn't it an implied right that ppl can rebel against the goverment and secced, if we fall into facstism, dictatoriship, communism, or a situation similar to what made the USA?

apc

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately as the Constitution is written on hemp, it has been seized as evidence of conspiracy to commit patriotism.

Back Street's Back?! Run away!! Run away!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
the states NEED to be in a state of complete lockdown. Bring our troops home! Protect our own borders!!!!!!!!!!! This is exactly where the militia and comes into play. The Mexicans have a plan and it's been in play for year SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!! Wake UP!

Screw the rest of the world. Focus on America. We are in DEEP TROUBLE. The world HATES us. Believe me. Read my links I have posted. That is where the trouble starts and they are HERE IN THE MILLIONS bankrupting us. Fools.

They have BANKRUPT the LA hosptials, they have BANKRUPT many Colorado hospitals and CO and CA prison systems. They are drawin Social Securitty and having it sent to Mexico yet they have never put a dime into it. They ar killing our economy by living 20 people to a 3 bedroom house and not paying taxes!!!! We have to employ 2 teachers for school now..one english and one spanish!!!!!!!!!

FREAKING WAKE UP AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wont see it until it's too late.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Again Sheeple, the concentration camps are for the mexicans living here TRYING to take over the US

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!! They are here in the millions bankrupting us.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You do realize that a large percentage of the Mexican immigrants who live here actually WORK and work damm hard at that?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yup, infact the company where I work employs them, they use a legals' SS# and do not pay taxes. Who is gunna pay for all the taxes. Who is gunna pay for road reapir ect. ect. I'm in on it. We are screwed. My company ENJOYS the cheap labor as does America. Hey, screw that is not us right. And anyone who does complain is a mexican. Send them back, they are the end of our world!

[edit on 1-4-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Yes............it was you after all, right? so don't asume to much, and not apologies needed.

I don't mean to sound upset. I just want to know what you meant by this. Because if you mean that I was the one who suggested the idea of it you would be false. I was merely stating it was a possibility it could happen but that they would surely fail. It was the poster above me that whole heartedly believed in it. This is so much more bigger than Mexicans. haha

Anyway, sorry for all the confusion. Sometimes I hate the internet. It's hard to understand what others say.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmoor

Anyway, sorry for all the confusion. Sometimes I hate the internet. It's hard to understand what others say.

It's ok remember !!!!April fools!!!!!

Now I live in the south and I know for a fact and can testify of why the migrant workers are needed here to keep up the farming business.

Now I agree that we are having a problem, but Mexicans has been crossing the borders for years.

The "war on Terror" propaganda has make American became afraid of everything that is foreign.

Sad but true.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join