It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Skeptic O, Alex Jones has been screaming about this for years. Just visit www.infowars.com for a tasty look into the upcoming police state. In fact, the prison camps and the box cars with shackles are just the tip of the iceberg. Alex has exposed all kinds of stuff related to this, including the camps themselves. UN troops, already here. Military troops acting as police officers, violating posse comitatus. Black helicopters landing in school yards. You name it, he's got it.

Patriot Act 2 gets passed, and it's over. They got us. Anyone who even dissents or expresses an opinion against them will be detained as a terrorist- no phone call, no laywer, no trial, and no limits to how long they can detain you. And oh, if you think you can tell someone they have detained you, searched your house, or even just interrogated you- they'll get you for that too. Seen HR-10?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Well, nothing personal, but it all sounds like rubbish to me.

For example, listen to this "Terry King" guy with his story:

"Over the last couple months several of us have investigated three soon-to-be prison camps in the Southern California area. We had heard about these sites and wanted to see them for ourselves."

Of course, he never gives any directions so we can check his "investigations" How convenient.

"The first one ... is not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as part of a water facility."

ROFLMAO! Right across the park from our neighborhood is another huge FEMA prison, but it s not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as Skyline High School!

Right next to Falcon Field Airport in Mesa is a Huge Nazi Extermination Camp Operated By the Grays. It is not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as The Boeing Company facility where they make helicopters!

Right down the street is another FEMA prison. It is not operating as a prison at the moment but is masquerading as the AJ Stake of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!

C'mon!

"Now why would there be a facility of this nature out in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no prisoners?"

Uhhh ... because it's not a prison camp? You think?

"The fences that run for miles around this large facility all point inward..."

So do most fences that are chain link topped with angled barbed wire. It's an OSHA safety requirement.

"...and there are large mounds of dirt and dry moat surrounding the central area so the inside area is not visible from the road."

And what is that supposed to prove? We have a facility exactly like that about ten miles south of where I live. It's a GM Proving Ground!

"There are 3 large loading docks facing the entrance that can be observed from the road. What are these massive docks going to be loading?"

I give up, what? You tell me. Maybe they're planning to put a supermarket there. Just about every store or business that uses raw materials has a couple of loading docks in the back.

About five years ago, I saw an post by some bozo who said he had a map of where all there "FEMA Camps" in Arizona were supposed to be, and offered to share them with anyone who asked. He didn't seem too anxious to send me one, since I told him I actually lived near the location of those "Camps" and wanted to check them out for myself.

But after some cajoling on my part, he sent me directions to three of the "FEMA Camps" after first making me swear I wouldn't tell anyone where I got them from.

Well, to make a long story short, I went to these three locations.

The first was an abandoned camp set up by Executive Order 9066 in 1942. Anyone familiar with US History knows about that sickening episode, I would hope. Anyway, nothing there but one corrugated-roof shack with its doors off and a bunch of concrete foundations.

The second was a POW camp, also from the 1940's, where a captured German U-Boat crew was imprisoned and who escaped by digging out a tunnel and trying to hike to Mexico (they were all caught); and again, there's not much there but a bunch of decrepit foundations.

The third was on Open Range on the Tohono O'odham Reservation about a half mile off I-10. I spent a half-hour poking around and saw some interesting cactus.

As far as I know, every single report of these "Secret Concentration camps" has turned out to be completely bogus.

If anyone has any serious "evidence" of these things in Arizona, let me know and I eill go and look again. If you live in Arizona, contact me at 480-891-2525, and we'll go together.

But until then, I'm going to assume that there is no evidence for any of it, and it's all some sort of urban (or rural, in this case) myth.

i confirmed all of these via google maps look harder

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Here is another question for you all: couldn't HAARP bring about these (so-called - natural disasters) in order to make situations, in order to use these camps?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Here is another question for you all: couldn't HAARP bring about these (so-called - natural disasters) in order to make situations, in order to use these camps?

No, HAARP cannot do that

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I've been on one of these camps. I was in the Massachusetts National Guard for 5 years. I did a tour of duty in Bosnia. While training to go to Bosnia, we spent 3 weeks at Ft. Polk Louisiana. They had what we called a "mock base camp" It was supposed to simulate the base we would be staying on in Bosnia. This base was OBVIOUSLY a prison camp, and was NOTHING like the base we went to in Bosnia. It was set up EXACTLY like the concentration camps the nazis had in WW2. It had everything including the double row fencing with razor wire pointing inward. Gaurd towers around the perimeter every 50 meters or so. It had train tracks leading into the base. The "barracks" we stayed in had sets of "bunk beds" that were made of 2x4's and ply wood, and no matteresses. We had to use our sleeping bags on them. There were also areas that were off limits to us while we were there. But you could see some of the buildings in these areas and one of them had a sighn that read "Showers", even though we had to take trucks about 2 miles away to a different part of Ft Polk to actually take a shower and get chow, because there was no kitchen in the camp either.We thought the showers were just not in operation, but now I wonder if they were showers at all. We manned the guard towers ourselves and pretended to be keeping people OUT of the base but it was clearly desighned to keep people in. This was before 9/11 so we didn't think much of it at the time. We just assumed it was a POW camp in the case of a big war. But one thing made the hair on my neck stand up when I learned about REX 84 years later. The plywood sighn at the entrance had various logos of differant government agencies on it, and one of them was FEMA!! Looking back, this was a FEMA camp!! And I can tell you, this place was no picinic to stay in. It was VERY uncomfortable and had ZERO ammenities. It seems some of the FEMA camps have cozy facilities and are legitimatly there to help families in a disaster, but THIS one was a concentration camp, PERIOD.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Actually HAARP can do that

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

A sports centre was built just down the road from me last year.You opened my eyes to a whole new side of this thing

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
just be leery of the TSA, you might have booked and paid for your next destination....THE CONCENTRATION CAMP

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

^ apparently FEMA is even providing BUSES for evacuation to its evacuation shelters (death camps)

scores of evacuees will likely conveniently disappear after hopping the buses

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I haven't read all twenty pages, so this may have been posted. Link to KBR Contract.

www.kbr.com... -Services/
IMHO DHS IS NOT YOUR FRIEND !!!!!

This is the part I find disturbing.

"The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S.,* (((or to support the rapid development of new programs.)))* " What might these new programs entail ?

This part I find humorous " emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S. " Per the NYTimes as of 2011 there are approximately 11.2 MILLION Illegal immigrants in the U.S. Which leads one to ponder what constitutes an emergency ? Unless the use of the word immigrant is a cover we allegedly can all get behind.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Cut and paste from KBR. Apparently my link does not work. Check Archive 2006

Newsroom > Press Releases > 2006 >
KBR Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Contingency Support Project for Emergency Support Services
Arlington, Virginia - January 24, 2006 - KBR announced today that its Government and Infrastructure division has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to support the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facilities in the event of an emergency. KBR is the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton (NYSE:HAL).
With a maximum total value of $385 million over a five-year term, consisting of a one-year based period and four one-year options, the competitively awarded contract will be executed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005.
"We are especially gratified to be awarded this contract because it builds on our extremely strong track record in the arena of emergency operations support," said Bruce Stanski, executive vice president, KBR Government and Infrastructure. "We look forward to continuing the good work we have been doing to support our customer whenever and wherever we are needed."
The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs. The contingency support contract provides for planning and, if required, initiation of specific engineering, construction and logistics support tasks to establish, operate and maintain one or more expansion facilities.
The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other U.S. Government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster. In the event of a natural disaster, the contractor could be tasked with providing housing for ICE personnel performing law enforcement functions in support of relief efforts. 
ICE was established in March 2003 as the largest investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security. ICE is comprised of four integrated divisions that form a 21st century law enforcement agency with broad responsibilities for a number of key homeland security priorities.
KBR is a global engineering, construction, technology and services company. Whether designing an LNG facility, serving as a defense industry contractor, or providing small capital construction, KBR delivers world-class service and performance. KBR employs more than 60,000 people in 43 countries around the world.

Halliburton Public Relations, Houston
Melissa Norcross, 713-759-2601
[email protected]

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

There was an area that contained about 100 black boxes that looked like railroad cars. We had heard that loads of railroad cars have been manufactured in Oregon outfitted with shackles. Would these be of that nature?

This is a very old and long thread so it may already have been covered but has anyone got any more information on these railroad cars with fitted shackles supposedly being mass produced. I have heard of these before but cant remember exactly where, possibily the Matrix documents. More links to sources and pics would be great.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisrighthere

Make sure that they are not leftover camps from the Japanese internment.Many in California and Arizona. The Phoenix Zoo sits on what used to be a camp for Uboat pow.

The Feds are still reimbursing Japanese to this day for internmentment.

There is no such thing as a death camp. This is a canceling conspiracy. You can't have income and a tax base and support corporations if you kill everyone off and put them in camps.

Only minorities can be put into camps because they are in small enough numbers to handle.

Now putting those of Middle Eastern decent into internment, that thought is somewhat feasible.

What people need to keep in mind that disaster and disease prevention is big business. And a lot of companies make a lot of money off of it.
The scenario more likely is a forced vaccination scenario in the event of a pandemic.If its nasty enough, people would be put on home arrest.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
but has anyone got any more information on these railroad cars with fitted shackles supposedly being mass produced. I have heard of these before but cant remember exactly where, possibily the Matrix documents. More links to sources and pics would be great

They are just a hoax, like the list of FEMA camps circulating on the net.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The railroad cars exist and they do have shackles in them I have proof I also have proof they are used to transport new cars and trucks and the shackles hold the vehicles down during transport. And the camps thye exist too but only in peoples heads.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

I was getting ready to reply saying where is the proof I want to see it NOW! until i finished off your sentence. Why aren't more people calling for this sort of physical proof. So the railroad prison cars equiped with shackles (to hold people inside) are fake but what about the actual Fema camps. Is there a site cataloging all the sites with detailed pictures?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by g60kg

Because it wouldnt be for livestock.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by g60kg

Because it wouldnt be for livestock.

because wouldnt be for livestock? sorry I dont understand the context of your sentence

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakor420
I've been on one of these camps. I was in the Massachusetts National Guard for 5 years. I did a tour of duty in Bosnia. While training to go to Bosnia, we spent 3 weeks at Ft. Polk Louisiana. They had what we called a "mock base camp" It was supposed to simulate the base we would be staying on in Bosnia. This base was OBVIOUSLY a prison camp, and was NOTHING like the base we went to in Bosnia. It was set up EXACTLY like the concentration camps the nazis had in WW2. It had everything including the double row fencing with razor wire pointing inward. Gaurd towers around the perimeter every 50 meters or so. It had train tracks leading into the base. The "barracks" we stayed in had sets of "bunk beds" that were made of 2x4's and ply wood, and no matteresses. We had to use our sleeping bags on them. There were also areas that were off limits to us while we were there. But you could see some of the buildings in these areas and one of them had a sighn that read "Showers", even though we had to take trucks about 2 miles away to a different part of Ft Polk to actually take a shower and get chow, because there was no kitchen in the camp either.We thought the showers were just not in operation, but now I wonder if they were showers at all. We manned the guard towers ourselves and pretended to be keeping people OUT of the base but it was clearly desighned to keep people in. This was before 9/11 so we didn't think much of it at the time. We just assumed it was a POW camp in the case of a big war. But one thing made the hair on my neck stand up when I learned about REX 84 years later. The plywood sighn at the entrance had various logos of differant government agencies on it, and one of them was FEMA!! Looking back, this was a FEMA camp!! And I can tell you, this place was no picinic to stay in. It was VERY uncomfortable and had ZERO ammenities. It seems some of the FEMA camps have cozy facilities and are legitimatly there to help families in a disaster, but THIS one was a concentration camp, PERIOD.

Wow great story, so you have been in a concentration camp with a FEMA logo on it (among others). How long did you stay there? Are you sure there were no shower, kitchen, etc. There must have been if you spent the night there?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join