It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I might have found a "concentration camp" in the UP of Michigan. I am referring to the old airbase at Sawyer International Airport, which was closed down in 1995.

General overview:
maps.live.com...~-87.384052&style=h&lvl=14&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Here is the weird part, in a recent satellite image by live maps, a train can visibly be seen going into the "closed" airport on a unmarked track.

The Train:
maps.live.com...~-87.401068&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

It then appears to go into the base area, wonder if anyone in area has a pic.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bordnlazy

Perhaps he didn't want to look crazy but was around when they rounded people up during WWII and so he still remembers. Hence his certaintly about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HowardRoark

Since England is now part of the European Union, and England owns Canada, it's only a simple declaration that Canada is now part of the European Union, on the way to be part of the New World Order. Europe now has a common money supply. Are any Americans so dumb they can't see this tragedy coming. Where are all of our jobs? Gone to foreign countries. what American jobs we have already have some 808,000 H-1b foreign workers in America. Some estimated 30 million Illegal Alien Hispanics in our nation, and Obama says: We can't throw them out, we must lead them to citizenship. Well, over my dead body. By the way, I live just north of Palmdale in Lancaster, and I've searched that area myself, a lot of nothing there yet. But why? The aquaduct from N. Calif, goes right through there as it heads towards San Bernardino, CA

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Just keep sitting around and watching sports and wearing your hat backwards and listening to that God awful rap. That's the best way to get yourself rounded up and hauled off to Camp. Moan and groan a lot too. That will be effective. The people of this country deserve whatever they get. What a shame!!

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I believe the biggest threat to the US right now that would be a good reason to call for Martial Law, would be the crash of the US dollar, I heard that the Department of Treasury is going to demonitize the US dollar sometime this month, has anyone heard of the "Amero"? or the "North American Union"? I need some input on this.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
mmm. what about the FEMA coffins? AND if for some reason these sites are for immigrants, why have they built enough to practically house the entire population? ive read on many sites, these may be for people who go against the new order after martial law. ive read that FEMA has plans to execute 90% of the population. the other 10% will be left to be controlled. ive read that these sites are for immigrants, or for the people who refuse to take the "Chip" they are implanting, holding your information, so you can be tracked and monitored. (when money goes down the drain, these chips will hold currency info used to purchase goods.) ive heard that these sites will be used for MANY different reasons.

ALSO. In a few weeks, the government will give NO more welfare checks. i have a friend working for the county, who received a letter asking " in case of emergency, how many people can you house in your home?" Theres the start to Martial law. Riots. Panic. Chaos.

now this is where the FEMA "camps" come in.
After the president declares martial law, FEMA takes over. hence the garden plot, splice...blah blah blah.
FEMA will have all rights to the presidential authority.
FEMA's camps.
FEMA's plans.
but yet. no one knows exactly what for.

there is an abandoned air force base near my home.
been abandoned for YEARS. (Atleast 20 years now)
Now FULLY staffed. in the midst of renovations. AND HIGH security. so high, that if you even slow down in front of this base, you have a 90% chance of being tailed by government vehicles. All this security is new, and this base was shut down due to the fact that the base itself is one of the smallest in the US and another one was opened but is now being expanded. inward fences. near the train tracks.
A little fishy, dontcha think?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

i am in the military and am part of this and i assure you this is real. i advise anyone who reads this to flee the us and save yourselfs and anyone you care about.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HowlrunnerIV

Hello Government implant. You are obviously a criminal minded wanna be American. You think you will just take this country without three million armed Americans doing anything about it? You have to be watching too much CNN.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

What is the name of the closed base ? Your links don't work .Kinchloe has a prison but no tracks. KI Sawyer has a vehicle test company there but no tracks either

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
People won’t be rounded up; hell they will be falling over each other and fighting to get into the bloody camps. Shocking, no? But why?

Well not everyone will be ready for the chaos when the very fabric of our economy vaporizes, THINK . . . not all people have stock piles of food and the means to protect their family when the streets go “wild west”.

Many will hear that there is food, water, and safety available . . . just get into the FEMA camp ASAP. They have law and order there. Find a train station and get on board. The camps are really close to the cities, but far enough out to be shielded from the dangerous cities.

Now look at those that are resisting the camps, they are violent, well then they are the terrorists that we need to lock down for civil order. Once they are under submission we will return to a civilized society.

95% of the US Sheeple will enter the farm on their own, just display the food and open the fence.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I believe the biggest threat to the US right now that would be a good reason to call for Martial Law, would be the crash of the US dollar, I heard that the Department of Treasury is going to demonitize the US dollar sometime this month, has anyone heard of the "Amero"? or the "North American Union"? I need some input on this.

Why would anyone in the government want martial law?

You may want to take a look at the business section of the paper from time to time. The US dollar has been gaining strength of late.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The US dollar shift might not be a good thing.
Read ATS thread here:
RED ALERT: FX Dislocation In Process

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

well at least will have somewhere to stay when the economy crashes and were all homeless. I will demand cable TV so let me know when they have that worked out.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by radiant_obsidian

it is possible I guess they could have one of those things in mind when building these places but why the barbed wire to keep people in will the people that ask for shelter during these time become as prisoners and not be alowed to leave . I think not no one would ask for shelter in time of need if it ment giving up all fredom or even the freedom to simply come and go i feel these places are built as detintion centers for some perpose

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I found one on google earth, in Indianapolis Indiana, beachgrove. There is a video, with some pretty convincing footage. I think its pretty interesting that Joe Biden is this big advocate of amtrack, and that this facility is an old amtrak facility.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join