It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Gulf Oil Spill Prove the U.S. Gov. are NOT in touch with E.T.?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by the_denv

Thanks for your post. If the government are indeed responsible and they dont want to stop it, what do you think their reasons are?

More Control?
Money to be made somewhere?

g

I am not saying our government was responsible, I think they just don't care enough, like with the recovery after Katrina.

I have no clue at all what the motive is if they have one, but they seem to just not care when they reject international help and what not .

Edit- the push for cap and trade is a possible motive, but I honestly don't know for sure.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by CREAM]

[edit on 4-7-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by the_denv

Thanks for your post. If the government are indeed responsible and they dont want to stop it, what do you think their reasons are?

More Control?
Money to be made somewhere?

g

I think it's a bit of both mate and something else.

The list of possible reasons would be endless, knowing that these elite groups are as sick as we know they are.

Oil, in the ocean in the Gulf of Mexico would kill all marine life, destroy beeches, destroy tourism, the water cycle and the pollution that is spread via the water cycle would destroy crops, make people ill possibly, contaminate water. Also, the marine life being destroyed, that could kill of any microbiological lifeforms that produce oxygen/or carbon dioxide and in turn could affect the Gas ratio of our planet. This could lead to whether manipulation being publicly known as they attempt to "cleanse" the skies and give us fresh air - When in reality its probably a mind manipulative gas or an airborne virus or even aluminum to emphasis memory loss amongst the masses.

That is just one theory. Another could be to deplete America of oil, forcing the USA to invade other countries to sustain itself, turning the American Military into international looters of raw resources (a worse one than today).

Iran is now at war and Russia and China get their oil and gas from Iran. Americas main artery of oil (Gulf) could be on its way to depletion and when America has no oil they need to invade...say... Iran, using the Israelite's as an excuse to apparently "support" them. Israel/USA Military Versus Russia and China in the playgrounds of Iran, fighting over oil fields. If you were China or Russia and you knew that your supply of oil and gas was under threat, would you act? Of course.

Then, we have the UK and Ireland. Russia supplies Scotland/England/Wales with oil and gas via a pipeline. Ireland and Northern Ireland get their oil from Scotland/Wales/England. If Russia goes to war against Israel/USA, then I would imagine that Russia would cut the pipeline leading to Ireland/UK in order to hold stock of their own resources as a serious war may be upon them. Plus, the Ruskies know the the UK Government are in bed with the American Government and Russia will seal the UK pipeline if they suspect the UK supporting USA or Israel in anyway that would cause a loss of profit for Russia.

That is only 2 theories.

There could be other theories, there are some seriously weird theories, but still theories all the same.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Maybe the ETs don't know how to fix it either.

Maybe the ETs are faceing global disasters too, and thats why they need this communication with us so we can find a solution together.

I believe this came up in conversation in my thread "Ancient Astronauts and 2012" (link in signature below).

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Speaking hypothetically, IF there were an ET presence I would bet they are here on a scientific mission. From some of the reports we've seen, it would seem that they are here only to observe and not be seen or intervene. You could use many analogies to compare to this. For example, an entomologist who is studying an ant colony probably wouldn't intervene if he/she saw that a predator was about to make a snack of them... Not if they were really interested in a purely scientific approach. Know what I mean?

We have to clean up our own mess, folks.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The gulf oil spill and the way it was handled is totally about the money and politically corrupt. I just watched a series of videos a friend sent to me about it. Its composed of numerous clips put together that definitely tells the tale. I should start a thread on it. After watching this, you will see how full of bull the officials really are.

Here's the links that were sent to me.

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Project Deep Horizon Cut-Throat Part 3
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

That depends if they are in contact with beings who care for this planet and not its minerals or bio. products. I would assume.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join