It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Words from an American Indian Elder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hi all,

here are some wise words from an Indigenous Indian Man. He talks of the coming doom as a species if we do not change our ways on this Planet.

I love listening to these people as they seem to hit it on the head every time. Looks like we are on the downward spiral unless something changes quickly.

g

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Now you are seeing the New Dawn being set in place.

It is a social reform. All of the turmoil at the top has been over who has the right to rule the planet.

Religion has crumbled; too many people have discovered the lies and recognized it for the greed--control--power mechanism that it is.

Now society will be reformed and the power will be given to corporations and "scientists". These capitalists who gave us poisoned chemicals to drink and foods that are not biologically compatable with our bodies, those who ruined our earth with their manufacturing processes, have taken their profits and purchased pristine lands across the globe that are sparsley inhabited. Their next move will be a great political campaign extolling a feigned benevolence to establish a community of good--Intentional Communities will be the new direction and lifestyle.

Religion and government will be gone. The new society will be comprised of organized social groups. These groups already form a strong network and have been in place for quite some time. All nations will possess the same institutions.

It is the same evil entity that gave religion its place that will direct the change of the powers. It will be a new illusion and many will not recognize it for what it is until much later. Man will always be entrapped on this planet. Big fish will always eat little fish. There is no equality.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Thank you, grant.

I would like to say that I have always believed that the indigenous people of the world are the wisest people of the world.

The native people were there, living in their land, until others came in and caused chaos.

This applies to many people - the races of South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, America, the Pacific islands - who knows where else.

And for people who believe that there are other races out there on other planets - these original people may have come from there, with their wisdom.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This gentleman's words soared far over the heads of those CEO's. His words are great though. The Hopi prophecies strike me profoundly. The sea turning black...that could easily be the gulf. Gulf and "sea" might not have been differentiated when the prophecy was made.
One sea is black at least, does that fulfill the prophecy ? Does that wake up the few folks called TPTB?

What concerns me is that the indigenous American peoples have been talking about this stuff for hundreds of years and still people don't pay enough attention to it.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

They have been trying to warn us - but the world has not listened.

So when the world ends, those idiots will be right there when we are all wiped out.

I don't think the world will end, I just think humans will end, just like dinosaurs.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The sea represents the hearts of human-kines. The color black represents the heart energy lacking of love and compassion. The group must choose between harmony with the law of nature or not.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

They have been trying to warn us - but the world has not listened.

So when the world ends, those idiots will be right there when we are all wiped out.

I don't think the world will end, I just think humans will end, just like dinosaurs.

Exactly, Cat. And yeah, those idiots will wipe themselves out along with the rest of us. Not the world , just humans will end, precisely.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

I would like to think that some humans will survive - but I think humans have had their chance and blown it.

And it is sad that a lot of people may have got it right, but the governments and the rich have blown it for all of us - see you in eternity!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
God is not happy with what he sees.

God is about to push the reset button on humanity, and reboot the system.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
God is not happy with what he sees.

God is about to push the reset button on humanity, and reboot the system.

I hope.

And I also hope somone does not complain that I am needlessly junking up the threads by repeating a couple of lines. lol

Oh, that 40 points I had deducted for a three line quote, ouch!!

Yeah, we need a reset button to be pushed. If I live or die, doesn't matter, but if others that come after me have a better life, then all is good.

Does anyone not feel the same? If you don't then I am really happy I am not a member of your tribe.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred

Yeah, we need a reset button to be pushed. If I live or die, doesn't matter, but if others that come after me have a better life, then all is good.

I agree.

It will all end well, but the cleansing is going to really hurt, short term.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Indians should practice what they preach. Been to a reservation, or Indian community lately? I went to Chiloquin Oregon a few years ago and was in shock. It was worse that almost anything Ive seen. Not just a bunch of broken down cars and appliances, like many areas, but full blown filth. Trash and household garbage everywhere. Maybe they cant afford to go to the landfill? This will be a future Thread......

By the way, I have Indian blood in me, and have a great respect for the Indians, specifically Pre 1900 or so era. The Series of books called "Thunder over The Ochoco" is The best account of what happened when the white man came into the picture. I respect our Indian ancestors a lot....

But videos like this Piss me off, as Indians are portrayed as the super environmentalist types. The reality is a good number of them get their government handouts on the 1st, go get liquored up and drive like hell through the wheat fields. Ive seen it many times near Plumber Idaho. Don't have a source, sorry

Putting on my flame suite!

As far as the gulf gusher is concerned, I'm so dammed mad I could spit! What a bunch of frigging morons.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The tree hugger just love to portray Indians as super environmentalist types.

Most of it is as bogus as many of the Nostradamus quatrains that have been quoted the last few years.

Something happens in the world and someone will make up a quatrain and post it and no one ever checks if it is real or not but it will be quoted repeatedly from then on.

The environmentalist just love the people that believe this pap and spread it. the people that don't question any thing are what the environmental groups what for members.

One of the common things the plains Indians did was start large prairie fires that sometimes burned 100s of squire miles.
The next spring the buffalo would move to the new grass in the burn areas.

Been to a reservation, or Indian community lately Not just a bunch of broken down cars and appliances, like many areas, but full blown filth. Trash and household garbage everywhere. Maybe they cant afford to go to the landfill?

I know for a fact that some counties in Calif and Nevada do not provide any dumps for tribes that live in remote rural areas.
but these same states do provide dumps for remote non indian areas.
Its a state money deal. the states leave it to the federal govermemnt to provide all services to tribal land and the feds are to cheap to.

I watched the feds(BIA) build a small town for one tribe with propane tanks for every home.
Only problem the only place to get propane was over 100 miles away and no company would come out and fill the tanks.
How would a native American with a old pickup truck load a 200 to 300 gallon propane take on the truck and take it to fill.(illegal in all states anyway)

I have also seen new Bureau of Indian Affairs built housing with new septic tanks. but after about 5 years the tanks would need pumping and there was no one to pump them and the state required that septic pumping trucks could only be dumped at approved site and never approved one on tribal land or any where close.

Then there is how the BIA treats native Americans.

A Federal Commodity Food Program is active but supplies mostly inappropriate foods (high in carbohydrate and/or sugar) for the largely diabetic population of the Reservation.

Here is what the Pine Ridge Oglala Lakota (Sioux) have to deal with and how they are robbed by the Bureau of Indian Affairs that over bills the tribe for the Sh*T they do for the tribe.(the feds use money allocated to tribes to pay for anything on tribal land. and many times the money is used for things the tribe does not want or need. they also take any money that is for the tribes from mining or oil and gas leases federal government leases not tribal leases and spend it for what ever the feds want not what the tribes want.)
some of the Pine Ridge Oglala Lakota (Sioux) have even ask the UN for help.(for this the feds will cause the tribe even more problems)
mendotadakota.com...
www.nativevillage.org...

wildfireprotest.org...
www.minnpost.com...
www.indiancanyon.org...
www.indiancanyon.org...
www.acsa2000.net...
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
[edit on 4-7-2010 by one4all]

top topics