It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Area 51 Insider Silenced

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

There was no reason or critical thinking in that post... Just the usual "I call BS" crap. If you have something... ANYTHING!!! to contribute to this thread please do so. Otherwise. Walk away quietly...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
perhaps jesse ventura knows where he is

View Video

tinypic.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

That X-Files video is priceless. I still wish I could get the final word on this. If he or one of his friends would just come out and say he made it up or something. I guess we will never know for sure.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
There was no reason or critical thinking in that post... Just the usual "I call BS" crap. If you have something... ANYTHING!!! to contribute to this thread please do so. Otherwise. Walk away quietly...

Name one untrue thing stated in the post in question. SERPO is highly questionable (to put it in the lightest terms) and Richard Doty is a known disinformation agent.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It just irks me when people are so quick to dismiss things. I thought ATS was about finding the truth.

Jack Casey does not appear to be a rocket scientist in my opinion and may not have seen aliens at all. I think the story sounds a little fake too.

Remember he is not claiming to be a scientist. He was just a grunt with a gun guarding the door.

To me it sounds like he is describing some type of genetically modified special forces experiment. And he also mentioned being questioned about a project "Static Snow".

I was hoping to find some experts that may have herd of that project or similar descriptions of humans with gills on one side of the neck and one white eye.

Could "Static Snow" be referring to time travel or interdimensional experiments.

Does anyone know anything about this guy other than what we have seen on YouTube.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
LOL at anyone believing this guy. Do you guys even read the comments? Here's what he had to say on his last video:

"Besides, these people on here say they believe and investigate...I posted my video of me singing (I am an entertainer) right under this video...Not one ...not even one person in 1 1/2 years has seen it....and figured out who i am..... They will believe anything .... "

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NASA is ASAN

Seems to be a bunch of BS. What EX CIA employee would post his CV on youtube?

But I do think that the Government is doing some seriously crazy stuff in these underground facilities.

I would bet money that they have done genetic experiments on humans. National security gives them amnesty to do what other "enemy" countries might be doing..

Sorry for going a bit offtopic...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I am no expert, but do you not think that his left eye looks photoshopped? The whole eye, including retena and pupil look oversized. I have never seen an injury that would leave that effect. Additionally, his other injuries look somewhat staged, as in cosmetic. His narrative seems amature thespian at best.

As I say, I am no expert and could be barking up the wrong tree, but my instincts tell me that it is fake.

[edit on 5/7/2010 by TheLoneArcher]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Oh yea guys. Genius, pure genius! Im a cover up agent for the government!

1st as i stated many times before i work for a company(lockheed) and i have a security clearance, so i know how this type of information works.

information that is classified "sensitive" is treated like a nuke. if someone posted something on youtube of all places it would be removed immediately&the person responsible would be imprisoned.

his statement of "I lawyered up" is completely contrary to when he says "my commanders told me i could release this info", than someone from the fbi came in and beat him?!?!? comeeee on!!!!

yes, if he did such a thing and it was real than he would of been imprisoned and probably beat up a lil, and he wouldn't go to just a regular prison, he would go to leavenworth military prison, which boys and girls is 100000times worse than the worse prison out there.

being that the vids are still up, being that he speaks so frankly of what he saw and being that he is still out and about after being "confronted" leads me to believe he is full of ish..

furthermore, people with access to such highly sensitive materials such as what he stated he saw "frozen dudes" wouldn't just be left out in the open, that type of stuff would be hidden behind vaults like you cant imagine, vaults that would require 2 sets of different keys from 2 different people who have no idea whats inside on top of a retinal scan and dna sample of the person entering the vaults&only a handful of the most dedicated scientists/contractors would be allowed in the most of sensitive areas.

ill give you this much, this guy may have worked at area51 as a guard but he would be guarding the vault doors he would not in a million years see whats inside,& if he ever did and the restrictions they put on you are unbelievable. forget imprisonment or beatings they go after your personal finances.

100million non-taxable dollars is what the lowest it would cost you if you came out and said something, 100million dollars you would have to pay to the government/contractor and if you dont have it they sell every asset you and YOUR FAMILY has including your immediate family i.e. cousins, uncles, aunts, mother,father, grandparents, wives family everyone, they leave you penniless and your whole family too.. and they keep selling your assets until the fine is repaid and if you dont pay it than the interest accrues and when you and this generation dies the next generation is responsible for paying it off.

so tell me, how many of you would be willing to release the most of sensitive information and jeopardize your family, your families future etc... hence why people dont come out and say anything, even on their death bed..

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

i48.tinypic.com...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Zeta... You did it. I wanted to believe this guy but you have thoroughly convinced me.

The John Michael Montgomery singing in the video you posted definitely looks like the guy who posted the "area51witness" videos stating his name was Jack Casey.

To top it off I cant stand country music. That is the final poke in the eye. Fooled by a singing mailman... I thought I was better at spotting them than that.

Thanks again for helping to debunk this guy.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

You seemed to have missed this post and the comments sections of the videos.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yes you are correct. I did not research this enough. I'm not the best investigator but I do appreciate the help from more skilled ATS'ers.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I agree case closed

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
As a kid i grew up on Nellis AFB. My step dad and his friends worked at area 51 or groom lake we called it toneapah at the time they were never flow in they were bused in. I remember my mom dropping him off at the bus station on nellis early in the morning on Mondays and we picked him up Thursdays after noon or Friday evenings. my step father worked on the stealth bomber project for 11 years we didn't know what he was doing till after the planes were made public and no real detail other than he worked on the guidance system. Everyone he worked with including him have all since died of colon cancer all his friends 6 in all died of the same thing colon cancer about 7-10 years after they retired. I find that kinda odd its pretty well know they have dumped lots of hazards mats there for years this is probably the cause but what pisses me off is the government doesn't compensate the families when evidence all points to there base causing the colon cancer. I did over hear some ramblings from one of his friends about creatures there while he was drunk at my house. I was about 9 years old and my dad knocked him outta his chair and said don't u ever talk about things from work in my home around my family it wasn't much info before he was stopped by my father but i did hear him talking about 2 dead creatures not sure if they were alien or cloning experiments didn't get much of the story before my father stopped him. this is about all i know personally about area 51 i don't wanna speculate as to what the creatures were or where they were from as i really don't know and probably don't wanna know. what this guy is saying about being flown in is not accurate from what i know to be the truth maybe if he was a col or high ranking officer he would be flown in but not an MP my dad was a chief master Sargent and he was bused also some of his friends were officers and they were bused also.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by pez1975]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Pez
Thank you so much for sharing that story. I know there are people a lot of people out there that took an oath to keep quiet for their country and I truly respect them for their sacrifices. I also respect people who are wiling to sacrifice their reputation for the good of all humanity. I only hope more people have what it takes to let the truth be known....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I am sorry but.. come on!

Like if a guard at A51 would be able to even create a youtube account...

A friend of mine is a guard in a jail and his boss strongly suggested him to not even create a facebook account.

No need to watch the videos, this is fake, this is youtube account promotion, this is marketing to get views and subscribers. You have no idea what people would do to get clicks and leads to their websites!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by sc4venger]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join