It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have a feeling the new 2012 is 2010.

But know this, 7-4-2010. Destiny open together two. Two? Two birds of ecstasy. Mystery (July) open together two. Two? Two different last days at the same precise time. One of the two days happening the same earth day is a rapture day teleporting persons up, the other of the two days happening the same earth day is a cast day teleporting persons down. Up is where a man's paradise is. Down is where every devil's hell is.

Does anyone else have a feeling 2012 is 2010?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Sorry. The correct answer was October 28th, 2011. Tell our depating contestant what he's won Johnny!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XsameXoneXotherX
I have a feeling the new 2012 is 2010.

But know this, 7-4-2010. Destiny open together two. Two? Two birds of ecstasy. Mystery (July) open together two. Two? Two different last days at the same precise time. One of the two days happening the same earth day is a rapture day teleporting persons up, the other of the two days happening the same earth day is a cast day teleporting persons down. Up is where a man's paradise is. Down is where every devil's hell is.

Does anyone else have a feeling 2012 is 2010?

Well THAT is certainly an American centric view. Where did you get the info for the non 2012 date?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
you know, heading into this year, i was excited. i thought it was going to be a great year, atleast for me.

but it has been one horrible experience after another.

and trends show more of the same.

so perhaps you are right. but i believe ish happens because we all dwell on thoughts and ideas.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
No the correct date is the year 2324. Are you serious you think you know when the world is going to end

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't get it.

Why exactly do you think this year is the new 2012?

I had trouble understanding your op but I'd like to listen if you could explain.

Wait a minute, did you just make a thread because you can?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I got what the OP was saying.

You choose your destiny, not yesterday or tomorrow, choose it now, and you will fly up.

I've got a question, the two birds, do they have to break up, or can they both go to heaven?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

Now I'm just confused by your post.
How does donkey pelts and coffee cans fit into this anyway?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
So the world ends tommorow?

What kind of evidence do you have to prove this?

I know times are pretty crazy right now, but your prediction doesn't seem to have any backing to it.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well, I guess the world didn't end after all. Nice try though, thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is starting to sound like a pool in which everyone chooses a different date and then everyone sees who is the winner. The only problem here is that there is no winner. This is a losers game.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What a retarded thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

I'll have to remember this post the next time you claim you are a scientist.

top topics

join