It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mustang Conspiracy: Part 2: BP and The Ruby Pipeline

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

what if all of us who read this thread sent these videos to our local news outlets

EVRYDAY!!!!

until someone catches on?

I'm going to it couldn't hurt and I'll send it to my senators and congressman to

it's just emails folks how much time out of your day is that?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
G'day all,

Great videos, I was wondering if anyone was looking into the similar actions of the Australian Government with killing off wild Brumbies ( en.wikipedia.org... ) on QLD / NSW land and national parks. I have not done much research into this at all however this has sparked my interest and prompted me to join this website and investigate further. Perhaps there are some vested interests just like in the US.

Regards,
Roger

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerCalebRogerson

well that's super interesting because there you have the same corporations and the same horsemans association that is our own dear AQHA

here's a link to my thread on it www.abovetopsecret.com...

heres a link to an Australian article on just one of the many fatal genetic diseases of the Quarter Horse or as I call them Trojan Horsewww.australianwesternhorseshowcase.com.au... al/Herda2.htm

I'll bet you anything that in your country as in ours the AQHA is a who's who of wealthy stockmen and oil men ,who stay close to politicians and always whisper in there ears the wild horses must be eliminated

I am so sick of them and their lies and their freak zombie horses

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here's a great video entitled: The Mustang Horse, "Free Spirit of the Southwest" which I think people who care about mustangs and horses in general, will enjoy watching:

[edit on 9-7-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by monesmartgirl

It's too bad George couldn't get KLAS to air this as a follow-up to his award-winning Stampede to Oblivion story.

It's up to us to get this information out for all America to see!

They actually did play part of this on KLAS and KTNV. What we really need is to see it on 20/20, Primetime or Dateline . . . or ALL OF THE ABOVE!

If they broke that video down to 9 or 10 minutes each, they could be uploaded to Youtube for the whole world to see. BP and BLM are to the Mustangs as The Cove/Japan is to the Dolphins.

Maybe this should just be done up as feature-length documentary and shown in the Film Festival circuit?! Sell the videos online. Upload is to Vimeo.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why can't I view the "smoking gun" that links BP to this. The link comes up with a blank page.

Does this document not exist? I'm on a serious note here.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

You probably need to update your Adobe Acrobat Reader. The file is a PDF and requires a PDF reader add on to your browser to read/see it.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

So what are the names and positions, email and snailmail addresses of who we need to contact to cease this abomination on our land?

Posting information showing us how the govt or corps are doing wrong but not providing the information on how to demand the changes is the same as reading any of Kevin Trudeau's "What THEY don't want you to know" books . . . pointless fear-mongering = "Here's what THEY are doing, but they are too strong to stop."

So what do we do? Sit back, suck it up and let it happen?

I'm a 'doer'. If you're going to post something like this and I live in NV, you'd better list what cause of action we can take to intervene. Otherwise, what's the point of doing investigative journalism and letting the world know? When all this research is done and the public is aware but does nothing, this is how TPTB know they can continue to get away with EVERYTHING they do.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah
reply to post by Springer

So what are the names and positions, email and snailmail addresses of who we need to contact to cease this abomination on our land?

Posting information showing us how the govt or corps are doing wrong but not providing the information on how to demand the changes is the same as reading any of Kevin Trudeau's "What THEY don't want you to know" books . . . pointless fear-mongering = "Here's what THEY are doing, but they are too strong to stop."

So what do we do? Sit back, suck it up and let it happen?

I'm a 'doer'. If you're going to post something like this and I live in NV, you'd better list what cause of action we can take to intervene. Otherwise, what's the point of doing investigative journalism and letting the world know? When all this research is done and the public is aware but does nothing, this is how TPTB know they can continue to get away with EVERYTHING they do.

Contact your Senators. Right now, the Restore Our American Mustangs (ROAM) Act is stuck in the committee that deals with environment and natural resources, and needs to get out. The House has already passed it.

The ROAM Act is the legislation that is needed to close the loopholes in the 1971 Wild Horse and Burro Act that the BLM has been using as excuses, and repeals completely the amendment from 2004 that allows older horses to be sold at public auction with no restrictions, unlike the adoptions (known as 'sale authority' horses). There are also multiple petitions you can get to through thecloudfoundation.wordpress.com... to help stop each roundup, and you can also donate to the Cloud Foundation's Freedom Fund, or In Defense of Animals' legal fund, etc....lots of different things.

BTW, the horses used in Hidalgo were Paint Horses - Mustang descendants who are essentially Quarter Horses with flashier exteriors. Easier to find multiple Paints who look very similar...tho the real Hidalgo didn't look at all like them, and Hopkins brought along a second horse who he actually used for most of the race. You can google the real Hopkins and find the Western Horseman training articles written by him, and the questions about him and the legends he told. He's his own conspiracy!
Viggo has spoken up for Mustangs, tho, along with Sheryl Crow, Willie Nelson, Wendy Malik and others.

--Zhora

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zhora

Thank you for replying to my post Zhora. I think Harry Reid's office is probably as sick and tired of my letters and emails as I am of writing them. *sigh!* But I gotta do what I gotta do! =D

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wrote a Mustang advoacy letter to Harry Ried and he wrote me the rudest letter I eve rgot from a goverment official basically telling me the Mustangs were none of my damn business and to bug off

but the answer is to youube this and post links to how to contact your congressman and and also put it out to as many blogs Like the Huffington post and what not as possible if all concerned ATSers sent something everyday it would help

this is care to they have issues dividend into categories and singable petitions I receivedCare 2 reply letters from my congressmen using this site
try it
Care 2

they have an animal issues section and wild horse issues are there

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvrshadow

Thanks for providing the link to the Cloud Foundation. There are many more websites the public can visit to learn what they can do to help save America's Wild Horses... we need all the help we can get to save them from the corporate entities that think nothing of wiping them off the ranges they have roamed for hundreds of years.

To learn more about corporate "welfare ranching":
www.publiclandsranching.org...

To learn more about the Free Roaming Wild Horse and Burro Act of 1971:
www.animallawcoalition.com...

Wild Horse websites:
www.wild-horse-burro.org...

wildhorsesneedyou.com...

www.equinevoices.org...

www.idausa.org...

www.equinewelfarealliance.org...

If you find yourself angry enough to get involved, one of the above organizations can put you in contact with a Wild Horse Advocate group near you. If you live in Las Vegas, NV. all you have to do is find a fund raising event for Harry Reid or President Obama... you'll find at least 30 of us out front waving protest signs, engaging the public and handing out information! Or check the craigslist "Farm and Garden" section to find the date of our next protest rally.

Thanks to everyone for making time for America's Wild Horses! Independent sources show less than 15,000 left on public lands and the BLM plans to remove 6,000 of those by this September! Call, write, email, tell your friends, family, coworkers, anyone and everyone. The more people that become aware of this, the better!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
watch this

it's a site that one of the posters above posted

it is astonishing mesmerizing footage of a Stallion who 'gets it
fighting for his life ,liberty and genetic rights

'Freedom the Black Stallion

the Arabs have a saying ,'if you hear that a black horse fell of a cliff and lived , believe it'

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join