It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mustang Conspiracy: Part 2: BP and The Ruby Pipeline

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thank you for your reply. Peace and good luck to you.

Regards,

Larry

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

All we were looking for was a direct connection between BP and the Ruby Pipeline (not Ruby Ridge) and we found it.

The concern being, we have a company that has been fined hundreds of millions of dollars for negligent destruction of the environment, has been turned in by their own employees for wanton disregard of best practices and safety, has been protected from cleaning up their past messes by bureaucrats, has been shown to have allowed the disaster in the Gulf to happen because they didn't want to spend more money to do the job right, benefiting, at the top tier, from a project running through protected lands.

BP will make billions off this pipeline.

The historical record shows that BP does whatever it has to do to get profits, that includes ignoring best practices, disregarding expert's warnings, disregarding common safety standards, and breaking the law.

Additionally, looking at EL Paso Corp's history (Executives convicted of price fixing and other charges in the commodities market and serving time) and their hundreds of shell corporations combined with the fact they have partnered with BP on other pipelines, it wouldn't surprise me at all to discover they own some or all of one of the hundreds of shell companies under El Paso's umbrella.

The fact many of these shell companies are registered in the Cayman Islands makes it impossible to find out for sure. The Caymans is a wonderful place for corporate privacy.

We don't have the time or the resources to dig that deep but, we don't need to, to prove BP is connected to the Ruby Pipeline.

The situation is this...

We have experts, who actually care about the wild Mustangs, who have proven the horses are being pushed off their lands for reasons other than the reasons given by the BLM. That means someone is cooking the books against the horses. In other words, something dirty is going on.

We've shown that the horses have been fenced out of their legal grazing lands and water supplies, we shown that cattle and sheep are enjoying those resources instead of the horses the resources legally belong to. Why were those grazing permits granted? It should be obvious to an ecology/wildlife expert at the BLM that blocking the horses from food and water would ruin the Mustang's chances at survival on their own land. I think it was obvious and I think they knew it would allow them to say "the range can't sustain the herd so we have to round them up". I'm sure they weren't counting anyone actually investigating that ridculous claim though...

Dirty Deeds...

Now consider the Mustangs are being rounded up right in the area the Ruby Pipeline will be built and consider that, IMHO, the "dirtiest company in the oil business" will be among the top two or three beneficiaries of that pipeline and you've got something people need to know about before it's too late for the Mustangs.

BP has proven itself to be a terrible corporate citizen, they have shown little or no concern for their own employees safety or the welfare of the environment if it gets in the way of profits, do you honestly believe they would let a few thousand wild horses stand in the way of billions?

I would say the TPA is in deed a smoking gun as it directly ties BP to the Ruby Pipeline.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Great report, sad though that as usual nature is duped bt human greed.

I dug a bit into the money-trail.

Lots of corporations indeed stacked onto each other,

Like you said Global infrastructure partners made a 1,5 billion dollar deal with El Paso corp.

Li nk

One of the partners from GIP is East India Petro.

www.global-infra.com...

Then we get this from 2007, Zeus Infra Management bought over 70% of East India Petro

Private equity firm Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP) on Wednesday said it has acquired 74 per cent stake in East India Petroleum Ltd (EIPL). The stake was bought by GIP through a joint venture with Zeus Inframanagement, a company release said here. GIP holds 80 per cent equity stake in the JV with Zeus Inframanagement

from www.indiape.com...

Zeus Inframanagement is owned again by GIP at 80%

www.capvent.com...

this from 2008

Another similar deal was when Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), an infrastructure sector focused private equity firm backed by Credit Suisse and General Electric, formed a joint venture with Delhi-based private equity fund Zeus Inframanagement to pick up a 74% stake in Vizag-based East India Petroleum Ltd.

in.reuters.com...

BP en GE work together, so the circle is round again.

BP and GE to make new hydrogen energy

But what I found more interesting personally was that one of the major holders (2nd) of El Paso Corporation is again State Street Corporation, that bank has more tentacles than Goldman Sachs.

finance.yahoo.com...

State Street Corporation is also the main holder of Exxon, Chrevron, BP and Halliburton

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope this information helps a bit, it was about all I could find.

GM

Yeah thanks for the interesting information!

And if you dig a bit further down the rabbit hole think you will find that ALL these corporations involved are in one way or another subsidiaries related to the Old Standard Oil and stems from one origin:

The Rockefeller family & Trust.

This crazy puzzle and web of subsidiaries all started In 1912 because of the U.S anti-trust litigation was final and Standard Oil dissolved into seven regional oil companies:

New Jersey - Exxon - Exxon Mobil

New York - Mobil - Exxon Mobil

Atlantic - ARCO

Ohio - Sohio BP - BP Amoco

Indiana - Amoco - BP Amoco

Continental - Conoco

California - Chevron

Then in 1913 you had the Valuation Act which was the first attempt at Federal involvement in US pipeline ratemaking.

1998 - BP and Amoco Merge.

On December 31, 1998, BP and Amoco united their global operations through a merger. The joining of the two companies represented, at the time, the world’s largest ever industrial merger.

1999 - BP Amoco Pipelines (North America) Business Unit is Formed.

2000 - Now something interesting is happening again in the BP/Standard Oil Saga. BP Amoco and ARCO Combine.

On April, 18, 2000, BP Amoco combined with Atlantic Richfield Company (ARCO) of Los Angeles.

Well! ARCO comes home and has finally joined the family again.

The reason why all these companies since 1912 has been involved in these crazy webs of Joint Ventures under different names, reconstructions different partnerships, partnerships overseas etc is because of the American anti-trust Laws.

By different constellations, partnerships and joint ventures and registrations in off-shore nations and in the southern pacific - they have avoided problems with American anti-trust Laws and interference from regulations, and to have U.S anti-trust litigation against them again.

But when you start to look into all these American Oil & Gas companies and the money trail back to Europe, one rather quickly find a way to connect the dots between most companies and the Rockefeller & Rothschilds and other elite European/American families.

And the banks behind the companies which they are using are also the same old familiar ones who are very closely connected to their family.

JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs in the U.S etc - and in Europe one would find a few banks in Switzerland which are well connected through the history with Rothschild's Banking Cartel and their financial institutions, and other old European industrial and financial elite & Royal families.

These old European and Swiss Banks and financial institutions who are handling the wealth of these old "elite families" are usually top investors in the Oil & Gas fields all over the world because they certainly know that they are going to have a good ROI (Return On Investment) from these projects.

Heck! they even start wars over them - and people as their political agents Bu$h & Cheney who are reporting to their agent handler Kissinger, are lower down on the same ladder/pyramid - they are more like the 'hired handymen' to get the dirty work done to increase their investments, and by doing so they get a piece of the pie.

The Rothschild and Warburg descendants work with the American Rockefeller family - and J.P Morgan and Rockefeller were their agents in the U.S.

The Rothschild and Warburg Banking Cartel and Swiss financial institutions probably control the Federal Reserve through their agents in London, France, Luxembourg, Belgium and Switzerland.

BP has always been controlled indirectly by the Rothschilds.

The same thing with Standard Oil - it was financed and controlled indirectly by the European Banking Cartel together with their main agent in America - the German/English/French family of Rockefeller.

Nowadays their power structure and ownership connections are looking a bit differently to what it did just 40 years ago, but the same core of main players are still there but now they are hiding their connections even more through decoy and shell/dummy Corporations.

Today you will mostly find Law Firms and corporate Lawyers in London and other subsidiaries of financial institutions hidden behind low profile fronts in off-shore nations - on the other side of the rabbit hole.

I can't of course not verify this with any link!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Hmmmm. Just speculating here. I could see the MSM, in a cannibalistic way, profiting off of the mounting hate for BP and carrying this story itself.

I could see it on just about any mainstream news -- afterall doesn't almost everyone in the general public love wild mustangs??

I do believe that the PTB are a group of like-minded, selfish bastards that would have no qualms about offing one of their own if it somehow benefited themselves.

What we need, is some social organization with a lot of resources to research, catalogue and display in 3D (it would take that) the interplay between the myriad organizations that serve to undermine the well being of us all in the name of corporate benefit.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I appreciate your honesty in reply by making clear your motive to link BP to the removal of horses from their natural land. I am in no way an advocate of big corporations and my concern with the story was from a source perspective. The evidence is that BP is one of 11 committed gas transporters according to the California Energy Commission pdf and that information wasn't hard to obtain.

I thought it would have been more balanced to include the other TPAs, but I understand, although don't agree with your reasons as to why.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

If the other TPAs were germane to the story I would have included them, they're not, the other companies don't run their businesses like BP historically has. I did say in the video that BP will be the second biggest beneficiary of the pipeline, indicating there were others as well. What's also interesting is that the document I saw that listed the amounts to be shipped had BP as number two behind PG&E, now it appears they will be number three.

Like I said, all I wanted to know was whether or not BP was involved with Ruby, they are. There was nothing to "balance" with the other TPAs, it was a "yes or no" proposition.

I'd also like to point out that the BP TPA was NOT easy to find and was well "stashed" regardless of the search terms I used. I was a partner in a few small oil production leases years ago and know lots of the jargon, but it still took me hours of digging to find that PDF on Ruby's site using a plethora of different key word combinations.

Now that we have the exact name of the document for a key word it's much easier to find.

Springer...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The Pipeline!! I live literally just a few miles from it. I've actually walked up and touched it before. This thing is massive! I actually know several people that work on the pipeline and there is constant talk about it out here. I can take some photos if you want or ask some questions lol.

On a side note, I hunt near the pipeline often (never discharging in it's direction mind you). I can say first hand that yes, it is having quite the impact on the local wild life.

I am probably in the perfect location (and profession) to look into these matters first hand. I will dedicate precious time to these matters.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

My allegiance comes first to ATS over BP or any other big corporation. Just take it easy with the story as BP's legal purse-strings probably run deeper than we will ever know. This is a company that was able to direct the US Coast Guard and has been able to command media coverage of the Gulf disaster. I am all for David and Goliath stories, but when BP is Goliath, I would take extra precaution.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I appreciate that, more than you know.

The reality is that we are telling the truth and we can't be bought. If they try to stifle us they won't have a leg to stand on and we are represented by a pretty "big time" New York City (Manhattan) law firm who doesn't scare easy and, is very, very good at their business.

To be honest, BP would be making a huge PR mistake doing anything like that. Considering their recent history with PR gaffes it wouldn't surprise me though. I am pretty sure trying to stifle us would get this story the global media attention it needs too.

In any case, real investigative journalism that tells it like it is, rather than the way suits tell them to tell it, is a dying thing in this society and we aim to revive it, to the extent we can, come hell or high water.

Springer...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Springer]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
P.S. This is what the BLM site says about the horses.

"The Bureau of Land Management’s top priority is to ensure the health of the public lands so that the species depending on them – including the nation’s wild horses and burros – can thrive. To achieve that end, the BLM’s wild horse and burro program must be put on a sustainable course that benefits the animals, the land, and the American taxpayer."

In fact check out the source. It's full of BS.

BLM SITE - Horses

And something that you didn't mention that I thought was interesting.

Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar has proposed a national solution to restore the health of America’s wild horse herds and the rangelands that support them by creating a cost-efficient, sustainable management program that includes the possible creation of wild horse preserves on the productive grasslands of the Midwest and East. The initiative has received wide support from local and state agencies as well as advocacy groups.

They want to move them East??!?!

Lastly, the most important thing is the Estimation of the number of remaining horses.

The BLM estimates that more than 38,000 wild horses and burros are roaming on BLM-managed rangelands in 10 Western states. Wild horse herd sizes can double about every four years. As a result, the agency must remove thousands of animals from the range each year to control population. New research on and stepped-up application of fertility-control measures will help bring herd sizes down to appropriate management levels.

What I most noticed out of everything was this line, taken from the last paragraph from the Ex quote.

New research on and stepped-up application of fertility-control measures will help bring herd sizes down to appropriate management levels

Do I read this right. Fertility control? Are we going to start seeing commercials saying "get your mustangs spayed or neutered"?

What are these people thinking? "If we can't drive them out we will just have to make em infertile".....

[edit on 6-7-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
OMG sending out more mailers! People have got to see this for real! I've done my part by pointing friends here but there's got to be more we can do people!
This sucks! I'm seeing something else here too. NWO policing won't be in homes but in institutions which will need to be built (or are they) after WW3. Think of all major targets in US getting hit. Where is the clean, non radiated areas? Think about it people they are moving their cattle to get it safe and BP is turning out to be the leader, clearing the way for the rich.
I love horses, and I love Americans and I want to see them in 2015!
People MAKE THIS VIRAL!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Bravo! Great job!
Just don't get cocky. Yes, you seem covered, but there are more ways to the super bowl than just winning each game. You guys should go back and hammer that BLM woman - she's a pushover. You could tell by her posturing that she would cave in. Ask any officers on ATS to interrogate her and she'll roll over like a ball on a hill.
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Let's get something straight... The ISSUE isn't about Britain. It's about US Government Employees cozying up to Big Oil and Big Agriculture.

Everybody knows BP is a multinational oil company like every other major is.

It IS about U.S. Government employees who are selling our heritage to the provider of the best gifts/graft.

These government employees need to be fired and brought up on charges where it's proven they failed us for personal benefit. The Public Lands policy needs to reviewed and reformed to make sure the tax payers are getting a fair deal for the exploitation of our resources and that the Federal Laws enacted to protect the wildlife are being obeyed/enforced.

WRT "the range can't support the Mustangs"...
the horses are being denied the resources on their land via fences that block them from grazing and water in favor of cattle and sheep who reside within the fences where the water and grass grows. The range has been stolen from the Mustangs.

Springer...

The thing I hate about posts, videos, etc. such as these is the fact they are SO well researched, SO accurate, TRUE investigative journalism that is PROOF of a conspiracy (NOT a theory) that it gets my blood boiling and adrenaline pumping that I need to DO something.

The problem is, no matter how fired up and inspired I am, I haven't the foggiest clue what to do or who to send it to!

Imma do'er! If you're going to give me information like this, then you need to have something planned, in the works or activated that I can get involved and take action. I live in Vegas and this troubles me on so many levels. Cuz now you guys got me all pi$$ed off and I've got nowhere to run with it and make changes.

The only changes I can think of, but would take a really long time to impact a corporation, is to get back in touch with mother nature. You know! Live closer to work. Shop at farmers markets. Get unplugged from the machine and return to nature! So yeah. Those results wouldn't happen fast enough for me.

Outside of anything illegal and violent (or as a last resort anyway), what can we do to make changes now and save the Mustangs while we also save the GOM and the whole planet?

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
there is a option of adoption or sale provided to the public, hopefully some can be saved through these means.
in aquiring other grasslands under blm control for new reserves might also allow a higher number of these horses to be established around the states, as long as herding and transportation procedures are done with little or no inconvenience to these animals in the process.

The BLM has determined that the estimated current free-roaming
population of wild horses and burros exceeds the AML that can exist in balance with other public rangeland resources and uses by about 10,300 animals.
To help bring herd populations into balance with rangeland conditions and the AML, the BLM gathers wild horses and burros from public rangelands each year and offers them for adoption or sale to individuals and groups willing and able to provide humane, long-term care. Further, the Secretary of the Interior recently announced a proposal for a new wild horse and burro management program whereby the BLM would establish new wild horse preserves across the nation, especially on the productive grasslands
of the Midwest and East, and begin applying new strategies aimed at slowing population growth rates on Western public rangelands

As with livestock grazing impacts on restored construction areas, wild horses and burros could be attracted to the new plant growth in reclaimed areas, and their grazing could affect the seeding success and recovery of right-of-way vegetation. Ruby has committed to working with the BLM to limit wild horse and burro grazing along the reclaimed right-of-way for 3 years following construction by providing water sources away from the right-of-way, including low-palatable plant species (such as sagebrush) in
the seed mix, placing temporary fencing, and/or reducing wild horse and burro populations in appropriate HMAs. Any efforts to reduce wild horse and burro populations would be done in consultation with the BLM and in accordance with BLM policies.

this is through the draft(.pdf part 4) of final enviromental impact statement on ruby pipeline project in section 4.5.7 Wild Horses and Burros.
elibrary.ferc.gov...

amonst other details of the pipeline projects impact and preventitive measures agreed to by blm and other agencies in construction of ruby pipeline.
www.ferc.gov...

[edit on 7-7-2010 by redgy]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Anyone who wants to know more about what the BLM is doing to mustangs can put 'wild horse advocacy' in google and get many many sites. Particularly good ones are The Cloud Foundation Blog, American Herds, and Wild Horse (and Burro) Warriors. The last two in particular have dug into the issues behind the BLM's decisions, including finding that the agencies OWN NUMBERS per the GAO investigation a few years ago put the population of wild horses at about 15,000...yet they're planning on removing 12,000 this year ALONE. The Cloud Foundation focuses more on saving the horses themselves as much as possible and putting faces and names on them.

The BLM adoption program cannot place 12,000 horses, especially in this economy...and many horses they don't even place up for adoption, they just secret them away to long term holding after sterilizing all of them (and, but its not been conclusively proven - out the back door to possible slaughter). They sterilize all the stallions and colts except for those too young and THOSE THEY CAN MAKE MONEY OFF OF, such as mustangs from the Pryor Mountains and the Kigers.

The contraception question also isn't something they're 'proposing', its something they've been doing for years. IF any horses are allowed back on the range (none were for the Calico roundup, tho there were some escapees) the mares are given PZP, a swine-based contraceptive which has been successful at properly managing some non-BLM herds such as the Assateague Island horses. However, unlike how the Assateague horses are handled (each mare's genetic line is known and she's given the shot at the right time and only for a year so as to preserve genetic diversity), the BLM gives the contraceptive out to entire herds leaving them non-producing for at least 2 years, and after it wears off the mares cycle at the wrong times, often resulting in foals born out of season, such as in fall and winter. The BLM also would like to create entire permanently non-producing herds, such as herds of geldings (the word for neutered males). Needless to say, this disregard for genetic diversity is destroying the horses as well, and provides yet another excuse for roundups.

The Forest Service and the National Park Service aren't 'clean' either...in fact, they supposedly aren't covered under the 1971 law and manage them as feral, invasive species - burros are shot by the NPS, the horses are rounded up just as brutally but are sent immediately to public auction where they're bought by slaughter buyers and shipped to Canada or Mexico.

I've mentioned the 'sanctuary' (known as 'Salazoos' among advocates) proposal to some Native American friends...and they agreed it sounds an AWFUL lot like what happened to them. An AWFUL lot. But horses cannot complain or have any redress. They'll just die out in under 30 years and the 'sanctuaries' would probably be sold to make more money.

--Zhora

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This document now appears on the FERC site under the section: Comments of Washoe County Commission re the Ruby Natural Gas Pipeline:

May 25, 2010
Kimberly D. Bose, Secretary
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
888 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20426
20mJUN-8 A q: ~2

ORIGINAL

Dear Secretary Bose:

"At a recent public hearing on the Ruby Natural Gas Pipeline, the Washoe County Board of County Commissioners (BCC) heard serious concerns from the public regarding the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission approval process for the Ruby Pipeline Project, and in particular the Board received input on the siting process from concerned Native American peoples.

The Ruby pipeline project consists of a 42" high-pressure natural gas pipeline from Opal, Wyoming to Malin, Oregon. Approximately 52 miles is proposed to cross northern Washoe County, in Nevada. This use requires approval ofa Special Use Permit by this Commission.

On April 27 of this year the BCC held a public hearing and approved that permit, subject to compliance with a number of conditions.

During that public hearing representatives of the Reno-Sparks Indian Colony and the Fort Bidwell Indian Community spoke regarding the likelihood of disturbance of culturally significant areas, as well as historic and prehistoric artifacts. Testimony from both designated representatives and individuals of those native people groups indicated that in their view there has been insufficient access to both the applicant and the decision making process to ensure that their concerns are rigorously examined. They further testified that either consultations have not taken place or have been structured such that, in their opinion, meaningful input has been difficult and their concerns have not been adequately addressed.

This Board would strongly encourage the FERC to revisit the process for input from Native American peoples for this project and to address their cultural concerns in a comprehensive manner. While we recognize that the FERC order to Ruby Pipeline dated
AprilS, 2010 (Docket Nos. CP09-54-000 ami CP09-54-001) has recognized a need for Ruby to address the comments of Native American peoples and communities before construction can commence, we would encourage FERC to examine the robustness of the process of responsiveness throughout the development of planning and siting decisions, and not just as a prerequisite to approval of construction of the preferred route."

Sincerely,
David E Humke Chairman
Washoe County Commission

cc: Nathaniel J. Davis, Sr., Deputy Secretary
Washoe County Commissioners
Mark Mackiewicz, National Project Manager, BLM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A report dated June 28, 2010 from the Ruby Pipeline LLC, regarding "cultural resources" requested that the information in the report be kept under the "privileged information", "do not release" to the public category, which to date it appears to be in that status:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June 28, 2010
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
888 First Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20426
Attention: Ms. Kimberly D. Bose, Secretary
Re: Ruby Pipeline Project;
Docket No. CP09-54-000;
Utah and Wyoming Treatment Plans

Commissioners:

Ruby Pipeline, L.L.C. ("Ruby") is filing with the Federal Energy
Regulatory Commission ("Commission") in Docket No. CP09-54-000, a cultural resource report related to the Ruby Pipeline Project ("Project"). Description of Proceeding On January 27, 2009, Ruby filed its application, pursuant to Section 7(c) of the Natural Gas Act, requesting (i) a certificate of public convenience and necessity authorizing the construction, ownership, and operation of new interstate natural gas pipeline facilities; (ii) a blanket certificate of public convenience and necessity authorizing Ruby to provide open-access transportation services with pre-granted abandonment approval; and (iii) a blanket certificate of public convenience and necessity to construct, operate and/or abandon certain eligible facilities, and services related thereto.

On April 5, 2010, the Commission issued an Order Issuing Certificate and Granting in Part and Denying in Part Requests for Rehearing and Clarification ("Certificate Order") granting Ruby's requested authorizations.

Description of Information Being Filed Ruby is submitting the following cultural resource reports prepared for the Ruby Pipeline Project. Tab A: A Research Design and Treatment Plan for the Mitigation of Cultural Resources Along the Planned Ruby Natural Gas Pipeline, Rich, Cache, and Box Elder Counties, Utah. This report contains revisions from comments received on the previous draft. A comment tracking table is attached to the report. Tab B: Treatment and Monitoring Plan: Ruby Pipeline Company, LLC, Ruby Pipeline Project, Lincoln and Uinta Counties, Wyoming.

Since the reports submitted as Tabs A and B contains cultural resources information, Ruby respectfully requests that the information submitted in this filing be accorded privileged and confidential treatment pursuant to 18 C.F.R. §388.112 and, accordingly, has been marked with "Privileged Information – Do Not Release." Please contact either Mr. Richard Derryberry (telephone number: 719-520-3782) or Ms. Nicole Pedigo (telephone number: 719-667-7529) at 2 North Nevada Avenue, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903, regarding this request for privileged treatment.

Filing Information Ruby is eFiling this document with the Commission's Secretary in accordance with the Commission's Order No. 703, Filing Via the Internet, guidelines issued on November 15, 2007 in Docket No. RM07-16-000. Ruby is also providing a copy of this filing to the Commission's Office of Energy Projects.

Respectfully submitted,

RUBY PIPELINE, L.L.C.
Susan C. Stires
Director
Regulatory Affairs Department
Enclosures
cc: David Swearingen, OEP
Laurie Boros, OEP

Certificate of Service
I hereby certify that I have this day caused a copy of the letter to be
served upon each person designated on the official service list compiled by the Commission's Secretary in this proceeding in accordance with the requirements of Section 385.2010 of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's Rules of Practice and Procedures.
Dated at Colorado Springs, Colorado as of this 28th day of June 2010. P.O. Box 1087
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80944
(719) 667-7514

RUBY PIPELINE PROJECT
Docket No. CP09-54-000
The cultural resources reports submitted with this filing
contain Privileged and Confidential Information and have been filed as Non-Public in accordance with the Commission's CEII filing guidelines. June 28, 2010

20100628-5058 FERC PDF (Unofficial) 6/28/2010 12:01:05 PM
Document Content(s)
Utah and Wyoming Treatment Plans Transmittal Letter.PDF...............1-4

Source: elibrary.ferc.gov...

[edit on 7-7-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The interviews on this are just fine and dandy and all, but no or few solutions to the problems are presented, just the promotion of mistrusting these big oil governments take over of the american corporation.

America needs big oil to win the wars big oil convinced America to get into in the first place.

this is nothing compared to what is ocurring overseas, of which the MSM is only filling less than 3% of their news with because the ratings are better if we are being told about what celebrity penis went into what nazi models vagina.

TRUE STORY:

During my 8th year as a firefighter in the USAF i was deployed to Iraz for the third time. I was stationed at Balad Air Base, aka Camp Anaconda for the army folks.

After numerous times of Haliburton subsidiaries sending base personnel to the firestation to get their portable fire extinguishers re-serviced or replaced the fire chief handed me a contract to read over and give him some feedback as to what some of the legal jargon was actually describing.

we learned that the same company that was sending base personnel to the fire station to have us replace/repair/re-service had had a 2.1 million dollar annual contract with the DOD (Department of Defense) to ensure they were servicing all the portable fire extinguishers.

they had not been doing it at all for more than 3 years.

that is $6,300,000 tax payer dollars that cannot be accounted for.

furthermore, the fire extinguisher the United States Air Force budget had to buy, they bought from the same company that had the contract they were getting paid for, but not adhering to.

this is one small tiny little minute detail concerning how these people operate. but for what means is not totally known to me.

am i livid? a veteran firefighter in the air force on the day of 9-11, yes i can feel some measure of emotion.

however, i still ask the questions and follow the logic and absorb what i can to make what decisions i have to make in order to determin....

what percieved neccesity exists to legitimize such actions and behaviors?

what variables would have to exist in order to justify what they are doing, or at least justify what is being reported to us.

when applying judgment ot others' point of views and intentionality, what is the basis for reference we are using? isn't it what we know of ourselves? (rhetorical questions i ask myself).

Where are our tax dollars going? Where did such a large portion of the worlds' economy dissapear to in the last 10 years? people don't want to know. if they wanted to know, they would know.

"We are attempting to send signals back in time"
- Morgan Freeman, Wormole

translation = We are recieving signals from the future.

who is going to fight back? the sheep? the followers?

what is the diference between sitting on your ass talking about it (like i am now) and ....

passing a fist onto the next generations because....

pass a fist = pacifist.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
It's too bad George couldn't get KLAS to air this as a follow-up to his award-winning Stampede to Oblivion story.

It's up to us to get this information out for all America to see!

The group of people, (and I use that term with a wince!) that ultimately let BP invade our country and then looked the other way as that corporation destroyed American livelihoods in the Gulf, should be tracked down and charged with treason! This word imports a betraying, treachery, or breach of allegiance. I know that I definitely feel betrayed!

Thanks George Knapp for all you've done and continue to do for America's last few thousand wild horses! I hope BP can be stopped before they shift their efforts and wreak havoc on American SOIL!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Actually, the solution to the 'wild horse and burro problem' is VERY SIMPLE and the wild horse advocates have stressed this again and again in public forums, interviews, and articles.

Leave them alone.

Like any wild herd animal, they self-regulate via predation and, if necessary, starvation. It is absolutely NOT TRUE that they 'have no natural predators'. They have the same predators as all the other large herbivores on this continent - wolves, coyotes, cougars, and bears. Of course, it goes to say that the predators should be left alone, too, or at least not hunted as drastically as they have been. But...the reason the predators have been hunted so much comes right back to the cows on the range, who are too slow to escape them.

If people HAVE to do something for the mustangs, say, in the winter, just do what's done for deer and elk populations - drop hay to them. Its FAR FAR cheaper. And if they 'have' to be 'managed', let local groups who actually care about the local herds do it. It can and has been done successfully in the East with the wild ponies on various islands, such as Assateague.

--Zhora

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Regarding the BLM and the Mustangs...

California

Northern CA Twin Peaks herd is targeted for a destructive multi-million dollar summer roundup

The Cloud Foundation opposes and is calling for a stop to the proposed roundup of over 2,500 mustangs and burros from one of the last viable herds in California. To avoid conflicting with deer hunting season, the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) plans to unleash contracted helicopters in the August heat to round up 2,500 mustangs and burros, including their young foals, from the Twin Peaks Range near Susanville. Vastly outnumbered by thousands of corporate-owned destructive livestock thecloudfoundation.wordpress.com... the public’s wild horses and burros are the BLM’s scapegoats for damage on the range. Over 2,000 are now slated for removal despite healthy range conditions and an outdated census.

Anne Novak, with the Cloud Foundation, is an East Bay resident and fifth generation Californian. She visited the HMA outside of Susanville last week and recounts, “We were looking forward to seeing a lot of wild horses on the range after hearing the BLM’s reasons for the proposed roundup but we didn’t see any horses at all. We found three pronghorn and a small group of burros after covering the range all day on safari.”

The Twin Peaks wild horse and burro herd area is larger than the state of Rhode Island at 1,250 square miles. Despite the vast landscape, BLM wants to slash the herd from what they claim are 2,585 horses and burros to only 450 wild horses and 74 burros.

Nevada

ELKO, Nevada – Over 1,400 federally-protected wild mustangs, including the very young, are to be startled from their pastoral fields, in their family groups, and attacked by BLM helicopters that will drive them running in the desert heat until some of them drop dead from heat exhaustion or their hoofs fall off. They will start off well fed and watered as opposed to what the BLM has told the public. And those that make it will end up broken away from their family groups, held in pens on private property where public watchdogs cannot see their death and destruction and suffering. There they will suffer even more injustice as medical problems mount.
The roundup takes place in the Tuscarora area of Elko County Nevada during the hottest month of the year. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is violating their own set-protocol for waiting six weeks after the main foaling season, so that young foals can escape the inherent danger of a high-heat summer roundup. The BLM will dispatch privately contracted choppers to run the Tuscarora mustangs over miles of rugged terrain in a taxpayer-funded roundup expected to last three weeks and result in the removal of some 1,100 mustangs. Only last month, Oregon BLM wild horse managers postponed a planned roundup that would have started the day after foaling season – opting to begin instead in mid-August for the horses’ safety.

Not a peep from the National news sources... :shk:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join