It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mustang Conspiracy: Part 2: BP and The Ruby Pipeline

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
In Part two of our hard hitting ATSNews Special Report: "The Mustang Conspiracy", ATSNews' Mark Allin (AKA: Springer) and 17 time Emmy Award Winner, KLAS 8 News Now (Las Vegas, NV) Investigative Reporter, George Knapp discuss the unbelievable corruption, sex and drug parties and payola schemes that transpired between the MMS and several Big Oil Companies. The Inspector General of the U.S. investigated the "Culture of Substance Abuse and Corruption" that ran rampant through the Denver Office of the MMS and several big oil companies from 2002 through 2006. The U.S. Taxpayer was bilked out of hundreds of millions of dollars, the environment was utterly neglected, the affected areas populations were at great risk (and still are), all for the betterment of a handful of Big Oil Companies' bottom lines.

You may be surprised to learn that revenues generated by Royalties paid to the U.S. Government, in return for exploiting the oil reserves under public lands, is the second only to TAXES in total gross income for the U.S. Government. That's a double edged statement. On the one hand, it becomes obvious why government is so happy to allow things like "self regulation" to companies like BP, in spite of their abysmal record. On the other hand, it begs the questions "Why do these appointed (NOT elected) officials sell these royalties for only pennies on the dollar compared to their fair market value? Why do they totally disregard the laws of the land and allow these companies to do whatever they want to increase profits and control costs by avoiding, or totally ignoring, health, environment and safety regulations?"

Why?

Because our public servants are, literally, IN BED with these companies.

Finally, part two also discusses the alleged, "real reason" for the very recent Mustang round ups off the horse's legal land. The 675 mile long Ruby Natural Gas Pipeline that runs right through the Calico Herd's protected lands. After hearing about this pipeline, ATSNews' Mark Allin started doing some good old fashioned investigative reporting of his own to see just who was behind this pipeline, who would benefit from it most. What he discovered is disturbing but not surprising. The same Corporate Raiders who have been fined hundreds of millions of dollars, created environmental disasters all over the U.S. (and many other parts of the world) because they just turn their nose up at safety regulations, best practices, and common sense are ALL involved with the Ruby Pipeline.

The same bunch of villains who have plundered our public lands for decades, destroyed lives through their negligence and horrid lack of concern for anything but huge profits are now destroying yet another piece of Americana, the Wild Mustangs of the Great Southwest. Watch part two and find out who these corporate thugs are and hear Mark's plea to the ATS Community to help us expose the rest of this story!

The Above Network. LLC, AboveTopSecret.com and ATSNews.com wish to thank the wonderful people at Las Vegas' KLAS "8 News NOW" for allowing us to use their footage and their ACE Reporter in doing this Special Report. It's the investigative news operations like KLAS, who have the courage to tell the truth, that keep free people FREE and we owe them a great debt.

Supporting Documents (part Two):

climateprogress.org...

Sex scandal between Dept of Interior Personnel and Oil Companies:

The alleged transgressions involve 13 Interior Department employees in Denver and Washington. Their alleged improprieties include rigging contracts, working part-time as private oil consultants, and having sexual relationships with – and accepting golf and ski trips and dinners from – oil company employees, according to three reports released Wednesday by the Interior Department's inspector general [Earl Devaney].

www.pogo.org...

In its fifth report since 1995 about oil and gas royalties, POGO examines the mismanagement and corruption in the Department of the Interior's Royalty-In-Kind program. The report tracks how industry's influence on the RIK program has been pervasive, and can be traced from the program's inception through its expansion into the full-blown program that exists today. In the face of these numerous problems, POGO now demands the program be abolished.

www.gsnmagazine.com...

The person the Obama administration has just named to be Acting Director of the soon-to-be-dismantled Minerals Management Service -- which has come under repeated attack during the BP oil spill disaster -- fired one of his subordinates at the Bureau of Land Management in 2004 for having blown the whistle on what the subordinate saw as the lax environmental remediation efforts being undertaken by a BP-controlled copper mine in Nevada.

2001_Safety_Report.docx This is an MS Word Document, download it (right click and select "save target as") to view it as Word Docs are not supported in most web browsers
Description: A report of a series of internal investigations over the past decade warned senior BP managers that the company repeatedly disregarded safety and environmental rules and risked a serious accident if it did not change its ways. The confidential inquiries, which have not previously been made public, focused on a rash of problems at BP's Alaska oil-drilling unit that undermined the company's publicly proclaimed commitment to safe operations.

Exhibit_DSubsidiariesandAffiliation.pdf
This document shows the amazing web of companies that share ownership in the myriad organizations El Paso Corp (builders of the Ruby Pipeline) has within its fold. The big question here is, how in the world would anyone ever get to the responsible parties in such a huge conglomeration? They wouldn't, at least not easily and that's probably the plan.

Hayward-BP-2010-6-14.pdf
This is a copy of the letter The United States Congress sent out to the CEO of BP regarding the serious questions and accusations surrounding the Gulf disaster.

TPA-BPEnergy.pdf This is the "Smoking Gun" that contractually ties that wonderful outfit known as BP Energy with the Ruby Pipeline that is being built right through the Mustang's Federally Protected Range Lands.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Springer]
edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
does this constitute legal citizens arrest?

im dow.

im sick of the corruption across the board in all avenues of life.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
this is very important and I have been yelling this very same thing for years
thanks ATS for exposing these fiends, nowhere do they reveal their true colors more than in their victimization of the Mustangs

and it is true that this issue EXEMPLIFIES!!!The goals and aims that these monsters who operate in the shadows have FOR US ALL.

So if anyone wants to know why the Mustangs are important just think of it like this

Save the Mustangs Save the World

that is the truth and that is the fight ,the poor Mustangs are unlucky to be the the lynch pin of all that stands in the way of these evil, soulless, blood sucking ,inhuman fiends .

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
All credit to ATS's Mark Allin and to George Knapp for bringing this issue to our attention.

I'm not a US Citizen and so have can no say in challenging US government but I will spread this far and wide to my friends, some of who are American and may be able to help.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Scattykat]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm amazed at the low level response to this thread. Where are all the ATSers? This is obviously a grave topic which could potentially affect the lives of us all in the future. Clearly, the OP has taken the time to put this thread together, and it is a top thread and I would hate to see it go away due to lack of adequate response. This thread deserves the attention of all ATSers.

That being said, being the average citizen that I am, I feel almost powerless to play any role at stopping the forces that are currently involved in this historic conspiracy/scandal of monumental proportion. It seems evident to me that this has been going on for years which means the entities involved have had all that time to carefully plan, strategize, and implement every angle of their wretched agenda with all the fail-safes in place. What could we realistically do to truly stop them without any backlash from them? Stage a protest? Okay, that's only going to last for so long. File a lawsuit against them? That's been done already. There's very little that we can do and it seems to me that the government at all levels are either doing one of two things: They're either in on it themselves, or they're covering their own arses so that they don't take the blame. The few people who are standing up against it are being ignored it seems. The public is obviously being ignored. The best we can do is create these documentaries, post them online, and let as many people as we can know that the government and the entities associated with them are screwing us and at the same time ruining the environment and staging a one-world Armageddon that will surely end with most of the world de-populated. Sorry for ranting, but I'm mad as hell and all I can do is take it.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Amazing. As much as I hoped this thread wouldn't come, I knew it was coming. I can't even begin to explain my thoughts and/or knowledge on this subject at this time, considering I should have been in bed 2 hours ago. However, if any of you are strapped for time and aren't sure which part of the OP you should be viewing RIGHT NOW? It's this:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah. Do NOT miss that read. That's all I'm going to say.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ugh? Double post. I apologize.

But still, read that link. Scroll UP.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Strype]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

no Mr Knowledge
didn't you hear the journalist in the original post say that NO OTHER ISSUE in the history of legislature got more response than The Wild Horse and Burro Act?

that is how it got passed now more work is needed
I urge EVERYONE who reads this to go to Care 2 petiton site

search WILD HORSES and Horse Slaughter and you will find the online petitions

fill them out and submit them they guide you to your state Legislators after that you have all the addresses you need to send a letter a week by email to Congress and your own Senators you will have timetables for all the bills that concern this and you will be able to send emails as many as you want to everyone concerned

when sending communication to your Legislators always be polite to them and encouraging to them always include phrases such as' I know you are as concerned about this as I am" Include graphic florid descriptions of the abuse such as running on rocky ground for miles until their hooves fall off'

DO NOT SWEAR, DO NOT THREATEN DO NOT DESCRIBE HOW YOU WOULD PUNISH

DO describe in florid detail things like ' knowing that this kind of evil is being perpetrated in my name as a taxpayer ,utterly disgusts me and makes me feel betrayed as a citizen. ' There is no better definition for hell than this '
This is the clearest portrayal of true evil that has met my unfortunate eyes and ears

thank them for caring about the issue and compliment them for protecting the innocent lives of Wild Horses

keep it brief pack it with imagery and feeling get it ? This is how I and millions of other got the Horse Slaughter Prevention Act passed in 2007!!!
don't tell me it doesn't matter IT DOES!

That's how to get your legislators attention ,I always get replies to my emails to congress and Senators and know people who say they write their legislators and don't get return communication

so follow my formula and get busy if you have time to spend on ATS you have time to spend on saving Wild Horses

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Knowledge

What we can do (I hope) is use the power of the internet to SPREAD THIS VIDEO to everyone we know. That's a power that is very new to the average person and impossible for ANYONE to take away or control.

Just 7 or 8 years ago we didn't have this power. I've seen the most mundane things get national/global media attention simply because they went "viral" online. I've seen fabulous things get in the public mind because of the internet too.

I would hope that the corruption of the people involved combined with the destruction of legally protected horses in order to get their payday is enough to rile up even the most passive person.

It's when they convince us we are powerless to do anything about it that they win. Apparently they've been winning for a while out in the Nevada desert.

If this story can get national media attention the horses may have a shot AND the exploitation of public lands for pennies on the dollar might get a top to bottom review and reform.

That would be a great thing. While I certainly doubt it will happen, I feel compelled to do what I can to try to get the facts out there and let the chips fall where they will.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer your post made me cry with gratitude,you are so right about the power of the internet to affect issues

knowing that you are helping to carry the torch in this matter and that you understand the true nature and scope of what is at stake here gives me hope

there is much more to know about this and I will post it as soon as I have put it together in some coherent fashion Thankyou

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I've lived in Nevada since 1994. I grew up here. I've been all over the sands of the deserts, the waters of our lakes, and yes, the bit of forest we do have. I know nearly every little town from Eureka to Yerington to Virginia City. I love Nevada. I'm never leaving Nevada.

That said, this kind of thing is just the tip of the ice berg. Most of us who live in Nevada know who's bought and paid for, and where the corruption festers.

On Wednesday there is a city council meeting in Reno. I will be there to hand over some materials and a link to this story to Mayor Robert Cashell, and probably Jessica Sferrazza, as she is running for Lt. Governor and has a good chance of winning. At the very least they'll dig into it.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thank you so much Mark, I have been waiting for this and true to your word you got this very important documentary with George Knapp on these beautiful wild horses done. We are lucky to have an advocate like Mr. Knapp not only regarding Wild Horses but many other topics he has investigated over the years, he is not only a friend to ATS but to all of us, I would give anything to see this aired on mainstream television or possibility PBS. I hope that members here will contact their local PBS and TV stations and send this information to them and ask them to air it.

Thanks also to George Knapp.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

i've watched the first video and i think about half of the second.

there is a difference between exposing the information, and doing something with the infomation. This being said, thank you for aiding us with providing the information. some of the material presented makes me sick to say it gently.

such levels of ... corruption seems an inane label at this point. there is a disturbing trend these days with these money lulled inept humanzees who loby for laws to be made with promises they can do what they can't do and the laws are apparently in their favor.

if i spilled this much oil anywhere i doubt i would get invited to the white house to sit down with the president. i am not equal.

and now this evidence surfaces?

i need to find the words to describe and quantify this to myself before i can take any actions on this matter. i have only drove my car 2 times in the last month. does this help? i dunno.

i need to find the words and brush up on my vocabulary.

Recalcitrant magniloquence is salubrious,
E.T.

p.s.

B.P. ,

plug the hole.
PLUG THE HOLE!!

next thing ya know the dead will be rising from their graves!

there were once 2 nuts having a conversation: one nut asked the other nut who was in the middle.
Right Nut British Petroleum Left Nut

if i could only find the words.
but who am i and what do i know,
Recalcitrant magniloquence is salubrious,
E.T.

ET

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You know, both of these installments were great. Thanks for posting

Call it paranoia, but I always thought TPTB @ ATS leaked this type of info out to select members to make threads with....By releasing these installments from the main ATS account I respect that.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Really hope this video will make a difference, maybe not now but in the weeks to come. Fighting parts of a currupted govt is so hard, almost impossible ! The challenge as always been to better sensibilize the peoples, I think it cant get better then this video !

Really frustrating to see big fat corp. using money to cheat morality ! And it's too gross to see that no one, really no one will/can/could police then !

Please and I beg the people in the usa, stop buying BP product, go to some other gaz station, take extra 15min for the detour, it`s worth-it !

George Knapp, great vigilance !!!

P.S. Who gonna sell that sticker bumper that say : Stop BP, buy some where else.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by truthy-bird]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Moderator, can you change the headline? British Petroleum is not the companies name, its like me calling wallmart McDonalds. For reference the companies name is BP, the B does not stand for British. - thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join