It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mustang Conspiracy: Part 1: Sex, Drugs, Corruption, and BP.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It was classic...

At the very end of the video when she says that they are doing everything possible she subconsciously shakes her head no. Then she flashes a few microexpressions which portray her true views .... 21:20 ish

There is a conspiracy here...

ATS gets a few every here and there :-p

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
These creatures are literally the reason we where so successful as a species. We owe these creatures dearly because without them there is no way we would be where we are today.

They carry us to places we dare not go on foot. They where the force behind our armies for hundred of years. They where the first to pull a plow so that we could plant our seeds. They carried us over mountains, across rivers, through the plains and were the vessels of our land based explorations. They pulled our wagons during our western expansion. They have even been used as a symbol of superiority time and time again. They have been our companions and to many our trusted friends for most of our journey as a species.

Now that we don't need them as much we think we have the right to forget about our partners throughout history? Of all the animals on earth to preserve, I think we should remember the species that has taken care of us most over the years. The horse fits the bill more than any other.

This is a downright outrage.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Has anyone emailed Willie Nelson yet?
If not, I have one ready to go.

Edit to add:
Or would it better for Springer or someone to prepare one and all of us sign it?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Wayne60]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hats off to Mark and George for creating this news worthy video!

I for one sent the links for both videos to my Congressman and Senators along with a message of my displeasure at their performance and neglect to clean out the bureaucracies and their corruption, I hope many of you did the same.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i'm certainly not tooting my own horn here, but many saw this bus coming long ago...

concerning a small post i made back in 2006 about British Petroleums' $55,000 profit made every minute in one quarter, ... before the stock market downturn, and economic turmoil, and environmental damages that have occurred:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

British Petroleum made $55,000 every minute for an entire quarter.

how did they spend it?

And now look when we are. not where we are, when we are.

America is deependant upon British Petroleum.
America needs British Petroleum & Oil companies help to win their wars, it seems.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
We're getting an extraordinary amount of feedback and support from numerous sources regarding these videos, and we'll update this thread with some of the more salient pieces of information we're receiving.

One in particular is a relatively new effort that also has a video worth watching:

www.theamericanwildhorse.com...

Sheryl Crow, Viggo Mortensen and Daryl Hannah Speak Out to Save The American Wild Mustangs in New Documentary

Native American Filmmaker brings two thrilling films to Newport—one exploring ski mountaineering and one exposing the truth behind the current wild horse crisis

Los Angeles, CA (April 22, 2010)—With the American mustang crisis in the news worldwide, award-winning filmmaker, James Anaquad-Kleinert brings his star-studded environmental film, Disappointment Valley ... A Modern Day Western, featuring Sheryl Crow, Viggo Mortensen and Daryl Hannah to Newport. The film screens at the Newport Beach Film Festival (NBFF) on Monday, April 26th at 6:30 p.m. at the Edward Island Theatre. To purchase tickets and for information visit www.newportbeachfilmfest.com. The Press and public are invited to the post-screening Q & A for interviews about the film and American wild horse issues in the news. Tokala Clifford-Black Elk and James Anaquad-Kleinert will address the press.

"Disappointment Valley explains the reasons why we are seeing massive wild horse & burro roundups and why these majestic, beautiful, iconic creatures are being threatened and facing possible slaughter," says Daryl Hannah.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My head is about to pop. This really hits home with me.

I am writing all my local radio and news programs and sending this info on.

I live in Florida and was raised on a ranch. THIS HIT HOME TWICE FOR ME.
INSULT TO INJURY!!!!!!! BP and the Gov. raping my home and my four legged family. (NOT TO MENTION I AM OF NATIVE AMERICAN ANCESTRY greedy white folk did the same thing to my ancestors as its NOW doing to the horses.)

We humans owe horses so much. We would not be who and what we are now without our four legged family.
mysite.verizon.net...
www.amnh.org...
library.thinkquest.org...

They, like Dog, cat's etc. have grown and evolved side by side with us.
They are amazing animals and have such loving hearts and are caring and feel pain and loss, regret etc. I know first hand how healing and how important they are to so many.

Therapeutic Riding Program
American Hippotherapy Association
www.americanequestrian.com...
This explains the healing nature of the animal.

Again who will speak for those who cannot, if not us?

THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY BREAK>

I have a list here of associations that should be informed of this that can get the word out and help us. It will also get a lot more eyes on ATS.
PLEASE help me by writing and contacting these people, I have sent e-mails and called, but the more help we get the better, the more people call the better, the more letters. LETS help those out who have helped us out so much in history. THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS SUFFERING.
Heck we may need them again soon if the PTB has its way we may all end up back behind a horse in a wagon or plowing a field.

www.saveourwildhorses.org...
www.wildhorsepreservation.com...
www.thearnifoundation.org...
www.aqha.com...
www.usda.gov...
www.allabouthorses.com...
www.usef.org...
www.apha.com...
www.nrha.com...
www.ibha.net...
www.stallionshoppe.com...
www.wildhorsefoundation.org...
www.arkwild.org...
www.nchacutting.com...
www.nbha.com...

Even Oprah and Ellen have helped wild horses lets let them know too!
www.oprah.com...
ellen.warnerbros.com...

There are a lot more, and using things like YOUTUBE and Twitter and FACEBOOK etc and sending info to those who are horse owners and such will help as well. (ATS HAS A CHANCE TO REALLY GET OUT THERE TO A WHOLE NEW GROUP OF PEOPLE)

I just did a YOUTUBE search for HORSES and then linked all the people I could find with horse pics and related names, thats how you do it

I will be working on this again tonight and have several contacts calling me back tonight to discuss.

We have a chance to nail these greedy folk to the wall, hard proof, this could be what starts the avalanche.

NAMASTE and from the horse THANK YOU!

U2U me with anything, as its hard for me to keep up with these posts.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
If anyone in the Las Vegas area wants to get involved, wild horse advocates here in Las Vegas would welcome your help. Our group stages protests around the valley to raise public awareness and are frequently on the news. On the 4th of July, 20 of us met in the Town Square parking lot and decorated our cars, vans, trucks and horse trailers in red, white and blue with professionally made banners depicting the plight of wild horses . We drove slowly up Las Vegas Blvd, honking horns and waving flags, to the Stratosphere and back down to Sunset and had a blast doing it! We are also working to get a moratorium placed on the new schedule of round-ups the BLM plans to start on July 9th in the Tuscadora area of the Ruby Pipeline project. One of our advocates went to the area and saw many new foals and near-to-term mares that will not survive the BLM helicopter's chase into the capture pens. Over 90 horses died in, or as a direct result of, the Calico round up in January 2010. This murderous practice must be stopped!

Go to our website www.wildhorsesneedyou.com and click on TAKE ACTION for more ways you can help.

We are a group that's MAD AS HELL, working furiously to SAVE our remaining few thousand wild mustangs! If you want to get involved, WE are the people to talk to!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
We've posted a simple "trailer" for these videos on YouTube, which might make it easier for some people to become aware of what we have here.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Good move ,I was hoping you'd use youtube I'll make sure all my youtube buddies link to it

monesmartgirl you'll be hearing from me soon I'm in Vegas

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Some follow-up AP reporting after the segment aired.... forgive my approach... I was ... disappointed...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
George Knapp's latest report on the Wild Horses, dated July 21st, 2010, takes his I-Team along with Wild Horse Advocates Laura Leigh and Elyse Gardner, up in the Channel 8 helicopter to check out the Tuscarora gather site for themselves. What they found differed greatly from BLM claims...

www.8newsnow.com...

The BLM recently invited suggestions from the public on how they could better manage the wild horses and burros in Nevada. They received hundreds of responses.

Arlene Gawne, a Las Vegas Wild Horse Advocate, suggested that the "preserves" (Zalazoo's) Ken Salazar wants to establish in the east, should be kept out here in the west and an eco-tourism industry promoted around it... like African safaris. This would allow the horses to live in their family bands and roam freely within the preserve as they do out on the ranges. Population control would be accomplished by gelding some of the stallions and treating some of the mares with birth control. This way there could at least be a few babies born to strengthen the herd and preserve the gene pool. The fees from the tours would adequately sustain the preserves.

Additionally, Nevada has the highest unemployment rating in the country and this would create hundreds of jobs. It would also have taken the burden of feeding the tens of thousands of horses in holding pens off the taxpayers. Sounds like a wonderful, economically feasible solution for everyone doesn't it? Especially for the horses!

Well, the BLM said "NO WAY" and although they wouldn't tell us why, we know... they don't want to give up control of the wild horse and burro program because they'd lose the money to subsidize corporate welfare ranching. I'm sure there are other reasons, though, no doubt, just as self-serving.

Madeleine Pickens supports the eco-tourism idea and offered to buy the land herself, saving at LEAST the 42 million BLM wanted to spend on a ranch in Kentucky to warehouse the 6,000 they plan to remove by this September. They met with her a few times, then suddenly turned her down, refusing to sell her the land necessary to do it on her own.

The BLM is a runaway, rogue agency that thinks nothing of lying to the public and to Federal Judges. It worms it's way out of every lawsuit filed, every restraining order granted, even though it's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they consistently break the law and disregard their own policy.

The BLM stated that Tuscarora was an "emergency rescue" and not a routine roundup. They claimed there wasn't sufficient water in the Tuscarora HMA to sustain the horses, there were no cattle on the ranges and no fences preventing the horses from reaching natural water sources... George Knapp has video proving these claims were fabricated.

These videos should have brought the BLM roundups to a grinding halt.
Why didn't that happen?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
just in case somebody is interested this is Hail Yeah! Hail Yeah is a typical mustang . If anyone wonders why some of us hate the destruction of Mustangs look at this video of Hail Yeah

is he ugly? is he usless? is he a halfbreed scrub?

anybody who loves horses would consider themselves lucky to have a horse like this . This the horse America makes

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Excellent video, important subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join