It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mustang Conspiracy: Part 1: Sex, Drugs, Corruption, and BP.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I agree that these preserves should be left as wilderness areas and no human settlement, ranches or even mining allowed to encroach these set out areas.

goverments do have the say in these matters but it's the people that elect these governments and organizations that control these lands.

americans need their voices heard, stop the beef industries by stopping consumption, stop the oil and gas by turning to more natual means, stop the necessity of encroaching these lands by population control.

with no demand, these industries lose support and the profit that goes into their pockets, leaving room for natural areas to stay pristine and it's land area heritage not being exploited.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
First of all -

This! This is the kind of thing ATS should be doing with its resources - thank you thank you thank you! Videos such as these are 10x better than "Conspiracy Chicks"! And it was good to see Knapp again.

This video does a good job of showing the insidious relationship between corporations and the government - and the destruction of the natural world for money:power - Here in Australia we call a wild-horse a "Brumby" and they are a beautiful creature that is most likely every bit as sentient as ourselves.

www.peta.org...

A sweeping roundup of wild horses in the Pryor Mountain Wild Horse Range began September 3, in Lovell, Wyoming. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) plans to remove more than 70 horses and foals from a small herd, citing concerns of lack of food because of poor range conditions. Visitors to the range dispute this claim, stating that the range is in good condition and that there's plenty of food to sustain the herd.

BLM officials use helicopters to round up animals during such removals. The panicked horses often suffer devastating injuries as the helicopters chase the terrified animals toward a corral. Once captured, horses older than 10 years of age can be sold to "kill buyers," who transport the animals to Canada for slaughter, while younger horses may be placed in a government holding with 33,000 other horses whom the BLM has previously removed from the wild. The BLM has even proposed killing these animals because it can no longer afford to feed them.

Please place an immediate call to officials and tell them that wild-horse roundups are inherently cruel and simply can't be carried out humanely. Demand that the BLM's horse roundups, including the one scheduled for today, be immediately cancelled.

Please send polite comments to:

The Honorable Ken Salazar
Secretary
U.S. Department of Interior
202-208-3100

Director Bob Abbey
U.S. Bureau of Land Management
202-208-3801
866-468-7826

www.peta.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Please share these videos. It sickens me to have people, "humans", do such things as destroy the environment we are blessed and conduct themselves in such a manner.

I, like many, get a thrill in seeing animals going about their lives without interference and yet people live amongst us that should not have even been born. Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Alrighty then, we have the greedy big corporations killing off the wild mustangs for the almighty dollar. This is horrendous. Just a quick note on that though. There is a debate as to whether or not this is because the mustangs cannot sustain themselves in the environment they are in if their population becomes too numerous. The same thing happens with deer populations. The hunting seasons are extended and what not. Anyway, this leads me to more questions.

Alot of stories that are pushed nowadays play on emotions. The stories are put out there for us to have an emotional response to the horrors of the story and there is a reason for this. There is a conspiracy behind the conspiracies in some cases. Now the thing that has me thinking along these lines are these questions that the current story has forced me address.

Is there a real need for a gas pipeline? I'm not really sure but I know if someone puts a pipeline in, there will be customers for natural gas. Those that own the pipeline will dictate the price of the gas and make a mint. They win whether there is a need for a pipeline or not. You build it, someone will want it. Do they have to kill all the wild horses to build it? Probably not.

So using that line of thinking I can surmise that we are being led to believe that the pipeline is necessary. There is a demand. There is a shortage of resources and it looks like the fat cats are going to make a mint off of this necessary pipeline because people need energy for the love of Pete and they are going to kill the horses to supply that demand and make a mint. Again I ask, is the pipeline necessary? Who is demanding this resource all of a sudden?

“Now that we have sufficient capacity commitments from customers, we in turn are committed to go forward with the Ruby Pipeline Project,” said Jim Cleary, President of El Paso's Western Pipeline Group. “Ruby has proven itself as an attractive project for producers and end-users in the western states, and we are on track to have this much-needed pipeline capacity ready in less than three years.” We Continue to Listen

www.rubypipeline.com...

So this Ruby Pipeline went out and got commitments for their product before they even decided to move forward with the project. They picked up investors along the way and stakeholders and made sure that there was indeed a demand. I'm sure they had salesmen at all the electric generating stations and factories promoting their product and saying how much better things would be with natural gas. Cleaner, cheaper and safer. Who wouldn't want it? They created a demand.

So now we have a demand for this product already and it will come at a cost. They have to get rid of all those pesky mustangs in the way of their pipeline. We the public are told all about how this is going down and we the public are outraged about this cold hearted corporation that is in cahoots with the federal government. The die has been cast.

So now that we realize that there is a real need for this resource, how can we move forward without it? We need something to take the place of these heartless animal killing criminals to show them that we don't need their bull anymore.

Here is a snippet from an article that I was checking out on this very topic.

The proposed pipeline route would cross critical wildlife and wild lands on the southern boundary of the Sheldon National Wildlife Refuge in northwestern Nevada, cut through a portion of the Black Rock High Rock Emigrant Trail National Conservation Area and border the Summit Lake Paiute Reservation in northwestern Nevada. Comments on the inadequate mitigation plan and voluntary conservation agreements not made public until mid-December were filed with FERC on February 3, 2010." People can still contact the BLM and ask them to delay the Ruby Pipeline project for at least one year until further studies can show an actual need for increased natural gas demand and also effective mitigation measures for all the miles of habitat the pipeline construction will destroy in the excavation process. Wouldn't most people prefer the labor resources used for more appropriate projects like local biomethane anaerobic digesters for each community, county and town that requests it. This is the true path to sustainability and energy independence, otherwise the pipeline owners will decide how much to charge for their natural gas depending on what they can get for it. Natural gas remains financially unreliable and physically unstable. Biomethane would result in more permanant jobs than the short term jobs of the Ruby Pipeline.

www.indybay.org...

Projects like local biomethane anaerobic digesters for each community, county and town that requests it. So here we have a solution for a non existent problem. Remember, was the pipeline even necessary before the Ruby Pipeline project sent salesman everywhere to promote their product?

So what in the hell are biomethane anaerobic digesters anyway?

VIASPACE Signs Agreement with German Biogas Producer RuBa Energie GmbH Giant King Grass Growing in Europe for the First Time

IRVINE, Calif., June 14, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- VIASPACE Inc., a clean energy company growing Giant King(TM) Grass as a low-carbon, renewable energy crop, today announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding with privately held RuBa Energie GmbH, an owner and operator of biogas electric-power plants and provider of bio-digestion and biogas energy solutions. As part of the agreement, a test plot of five acres of VIASPACE Giant King Grass was planted at the RuBa facility in Kevelaer, Germany on June 6, 2010.

www.marketwatch.com...

VIASPACE Increases Giant King(TM) Grass Production Capacity Leases Additional Acreage for 25 years

IRVINE, Calif., June 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- VIASPACE Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: VSPC) -- a clean energy company growing Giant King™ Grass as a low-carbon, renewable energy crop, today announced it has increased Giant King Grass production capacity by leasing an additional 34 acres in Guangdong Province, China. The new land leased for 25 years is contiguous to VIASPACE's current land and includes the ability for irrigation. With the new acreage, just planted with Giant King Grass, VIASPACE now has 279 acres under cultivation to support its expanding needs, including commercial production of Green Log™ fireplace and campfire logs, supplying seedlings for planting additional acres to support large biomass projects, and manufacturing biomass pellets for replacing coal in electricity generating power plants. Green Logs, manufactured from Giant King Grass, are the Company's first commercial renewable energy/biomass product and are now available for sale through a U.S. distributor. Manufactured fire logs represent a $400 million annual market in North America. With more than 100 million logs—made primarily of wood chips and sawdust—burned each year, VIASPACE sees a substantial opportunity. Green Logs are the most environmentally friendly manufactured log available, and Green Logs generate greater heat output than conventional logs. Its non-chemical, natural campfire aroma makes it even more appealing. The VIASPACE acreage also acts as a nursery, which can provide sufficient seedlings to plant more than 10,000 acres of new crops per year to support partners' annual needs for biomass for their power-generating projects. VIASPACE is in discussions with potential business partners operating in China, Europe, India, Indonesia and other regions, where their biomass power plants have been built or are under construction.

uspolitics.einnews.com...

Well it seems that Viaspace has done its homework too but it gets better. This is an article from 2005. So it seems Viaspace has since homed in on its real market and goals according to the two previous articles.

VIASPACE Scientific Advisory Board Chaired By Dr. Dwight Duston, Former Technology Executive for U.S. Dept. of Defense Tuesday, July 19, 2005

VIASPACE is a diversified technology company with unparalleled knowledge and expertise in energy/fuel cells, microelectronics , sensors, homeland security & public safety, information & computational technology, and RFID. Founded in 1998 with the objective of transforming proven space and defense technologies from the NASA/Caltech Jet Propulsion Laboratory into hardware and software solutions that solve today's complex problems, VIASPACE has strong strategic relationships with research laboratories, universities, and other organizations within the advanced technology community.

www.spaceref.com...

We might want to be wary about where this may be leading us. Viaspace is huge and the whole giant king grass thing can be looked into as well. Remember, they have us coming and going and we may be being taken for a ride here. No sooner will this news about the mustangs be huge, then we'll have some green initiative forced on us for a problem that never existed, which is what they wanted all along. Tricky bastards.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Jackflap -
Well written. With reference to the cheap price of gas; it is until folks get the products that run on it- just like stoves, dryers and home heating, then they crank up the price.

Its amazing that the rules of getting what you need are so overwhelming in big corporations that they will destroy the earth completely. They say that this is not the first time human have been here (at this level of technology) and yet here we go again...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ickylevel

Yes, horses *were* present in North America before European colonisation. The horse family actually evolved in North America, spreading from there across much of the Earth. Indigenous American horses went extinct circa 12,000 years ago; cause of extinction unknown.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
This sucks.

What sucks more is that it doesnt matter how public you make this.

yep. seems this way, doesn't it.

i have only driven my car twice in a little more than a month now. does this help? i dunno.

i'm beyond befuddled when attempting to psycho analize these "peoples" mentality and capacity for empathy, morality, and ethical sensory perceptions.

Until we the people decide it is time to make the government change by whatever means necessary, it, and all other horrors will continue.

and replace it with what? i don't know if any one life even lives long enough to learn the number of laws, let alone what they really are. Take a poll in your neighborhood or whatever community social gatherings you have, and ask them how many laws they can name compared to the volumes of mandatory expectations (laws) and legislation and rules exist.

but before we take to the gas stations or streets ... we better have a good idea for replacement. our options seem to be ... less than desirable.

we must be under something akin to marshal law already. no other explanation for it in my .... whatever the opposite of opinion is.

not counting the recent firing of one and the hearing for his replacement we only hear about the wars less than 3% according to studies, and the MSM themselves.

who makes the ruules?
rulers who need tools?
rulers who rule fools?

who follows the rules?
followers follow the rules.

the dogwalker can walk away from the dog that has so many leashes (laws) that the dog can't move from the weight of them all.

and history was written and taught by the fallible, perhaps.

"America is not a nation of men. it is a nation of laws."
- President George Washington

i'm a dog. not a man.

i am not a man, but an accumilation of laws. maybe.

but who am i and what do i know,
ET

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The encroachment by Big Agriculture--the beef industry specifically--on these set aside habitats is a fact. This is true. The extent of that is debatable (I'll get to that later). However, it's a shame that they are circumventing the law in collusion with the government. Not everybody agrees on the appropriate use of public land, but the American public rallied, voted and agreed... And I don't think the general consensus has changed much in this regard.

However, the assertion that the native horse species to the North American continent was killed off by human beings is speculative and highly arguable within the paleological community itself. It is currently popular within many academic circles to blame human beings for all perceived ills to the planet first and support it later. It's almost a knee-jerk anymore.

There are several alternative theories about the Pleistocene extinction event. The idea of human encroachment and resulting environmental pressure being the primary culprit doesn't always add up. Stating that humans killed off horses in North America as a fact is shoddy journalism and blatant spin.

There were a couple of aspects in this piece that struck me as screaming 'Journalist With An Agenda', and made me grind my teeth a bit. However, that one just irritated me as an attempt at emotional manipulation with good ol' humans-are-evil shaming.

Also, I'm not sure how it works in Nevada, but here plenty of 'small family cattle ranch's' lease BLM land to graze their cattle. It's not all Big Beef. But, like I said, even here, the land was often set aside for another purpose. (Just because you don't agree with a purpose doesn't mean you get to sneak in under the barbed wire so-to-speak.) I think they need to work out other pasture for their livestock.

On another note... (and again) I don't know if this is happening in Nevada, but I do know that where I am the 'wild horse' population is swelling exponentially since the close of the slaughter houses (compounded by the recession/depression.) People are just dumping them in other people's pastures, or on the side of the road, or on BLM land, and they have been for over two years now. I do wonder if there isn't a bit of that going on there as well.

I think ATS should be ashamed of themselves for this one.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

After discussing this with my wonderfull husband he pointed out that the best way of fighting the government is by making the public aware of their dirty deeds. Like the gentleman said, at first they recieved several letters passed only by Vietnam and then recieved total support for setting this up. It worked once it can work again. But in order for that to happen, this needs to be seen by everyone. There is one way to make that happen quickly and effeciently. Could you please set this video up so that I can post it to my facebook page. My husband would like to do the same, but is not a member of ATS so if you could set it up to include nonmembers we will do our part to pass it around to everyone we know.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

if you could set it up to include nonmembers we will do our part to pass it around to everyone we know.

Several sites are already embedding these videos. The embed codes are available on the media portal pages for each video:

Part One:
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Part Two
media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

and replace it with what?

A second government.

That is my opinion. When they established our country and our government, there was no way for those men to wrap their minds around what this world would look like now or how populated it would be. They knew that corruption was inevitable, but set up the constitution the best they could to attempt to restrain all effort and put the power into the peoples’ hands allowing them the opportunity to eliminate corruption at its roots when need be. Now that the world has changed it is up to us to continue that fight. I believe that setting up a second government is crucial in maintaining an efficient government that serves the people. That way if our current government goes too far, they can step in, take over, and reset us back to the beginning allowing us to correct any mistakes that occurred due to our lack of knowledgeable foresight. I believe that this way is the most efficient and responsible way to protect our country and our freedom.
As for not knowing enough, I personally am tired of sitting back and watching. Something needs to be done. So, 15 years after I graduated from High School, and three kids later…I am going back to school. I just started back last January. I figured it’s my job as an adult, as a mother to do something about it. I intend to go to school as long as I can afford and do my best. Ideas only go so far it takes education and will to take it to the finish line.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thank you. We have passed it on to everyone we know.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Having lived in cattle country I can tell you the cattlemen's association has all the power out here. Open range is the rule even on private land.

Ranchers are allowed to bait/shoot coyotes, bob cats, dogs, snakes pretty much anything that stresses cattle. Cyanide bait traps are often used even around human populations. They have to post signs but unfortunately my dogs can't read. Several years ago ranchers decided grasshoppers were destroying the pasture. They got permission to use grasshopper bait. It killed off all the horny toads haven't seen one in 20 years. Ranchers are allowed to use horrible weed killers on what are considered "noxious weeds" that choke out pasture grasses. When I call to complain I get nowhere. Seems people only get up in arms when it's the majestic horse in jeopardy. What is happening to them is merely a symptom of a much larger disease.

The cattlemen have a strong lobby and Salazar is very much on their side, he is a rancher from CO after all. Ranchers often make money off their land for drilling so the two have had a working relationship for some time. If drillers are awarded the same protective rights as ranchers we can all just wave bye bye to the mustangs, clean water... our whole environment. I'm seeing it here with methane drillers.

I will add that smaller ranch operations have a tough time of it and need whatever tools are available. Corporate ranches on the other hand are far more scary. Ranchers were given their exclusive rights long ago in the name of feeding the nation. Likewise I can see drillers being awarded those same exclusive rights in the name of providing energy. BTW I couldn't watch the video but do appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I haven't read any of this thread as of yet (I will) but I am 3/4 thru the video.

I have to say, that this video alone justifies ATS's existence.

[edit on 7/5/2010 by wayno]

[edit on 7/5/2010 by wayno]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
In for a penny...

This is happening all over the world, in the oil industry, the Amazon rain-forest, the edge of your cities, ever expanding and encroaching on all of life... and in the process we actually, really, are not thinking of our selves, our own kind. We are killing ourselves and taking all else down with us!

Until people change (and don't think "that'll be the day") until we, human beings truley STOP.. and honestly, whole heartedly consider our thought made actions and their consequences.. and actually strive toward planning a better future and enacting that plan.. until that time, when the oil wheel of this false "reality" TPTB have created for us stops, or WE put a Cog in it... we're screwed.

This Mustang thing is just one more zimbabwe, on more Quagga, one more Iraqi war, one more genocide, one more that nobody will stand up and do anything about...look at me
I'm effing lazy, and I'll only sit back and ask, "what can I do? what can I do?"

I've decided to just be happy and nice and respectful as often as I can, not coz I have to be, but because I enjoy the way it makes me feel and the way that happiness reflects outwards. when your down your down, keep on keepin on..It's just a ride

what else can you do? Sure, write your statesmen or whatever, just to get some fence-dancing half-assed reply that generally deviates from the original queries and topics.

White-collar crimes are the easiest to commit when (almost) anyone will sell out for a price or a threat. With all of these topics, these conspiracies that we concern ourselves with here at ATS, it seems that we are chiseling a granite quarry with a hair-pin..

However, tensions do seem to be rising in the corporatocrasy and I'm just waiting for that last straw to rest the camels back.

soz for the rant

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

You are setting up a false dichotomy: animals vs. humans. One can be concerned about both. You are basically saying that a human being can't be concerned about anything other than him or herself and his own species. I strongly disagree.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"EVEN IF I DIDNT CARE FOR WILD HORSES ID STILL BE UPSET"

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Those who are not playing by the rules know the rules do not apply to them.

are words failing?

i just took some time to watch the fist installment of this story presented by ATS news and listened carefully as i could as my emotions trided to grant me less perceptivity due to the ohms interfering with the electicity in my neural net and hindering the free flowing information. i suppose that is why our brain cells also require bio-chemical communications at our cellular level as well..

i found it to be a particular point of interest that the laws favor what the laws favor.

sure we may be conditioned by language, time, aand evey other linear expression we invent....

but the circular run-about turn around concerning the laws enacted and supported by everyone that votes, re-enforces the laws, and creates the illusions of laws by passing overly rhetorical circular legislation, is what leads to this:
The BLM passes laws to regulate what land is what and where to put up the fences, then passes laws to round up the horses based upon the fact they don't have accaptable access to water sources, while omitting the reason that they don't have access to water is due to the fences the BLM put in place.

Is the war over?

Has the American Corporation already been usurped by the likes of the British Petroleum Governments and their likenesses?

Corprotation, Government, Organized Religion, yada yada yada....

big words. all labels for the same agendas.

once i get done counting the existing laws in this life, i will be participating in voting and paying the salaries of those who make more laws.

can i learn all the rules of the game in one lifetime before i choose to act?

if the answer is a resounding logical and integrity filled truthful NO, i can not learn all the laws in one lifetime, then.....

Logically there are those who do not have to play by the rules because the rules do not apply to them, because they are not permitted to learn them anyways due to the time constraints of life.

if i don't live long enough to learn the rules
if i spend all my time trying to conform to the rules
what do i know about living?

to many rules for any honest person to know, ever, in one lifetime?

must not really be any rules then.

The Government of British Petroleum
The Corporation of America
The Chrurch of Laterday Stupid

Those who are not playing by the rules know the rules do not apply to them.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
BLM in Oregon are bought and paid for by the cattle industry. It is amazing what they do in the name of "managing" our land. I despise them, and cattle ranchers.

Also the irrigation districts are very evil entities. they Take our water from our rivers, claim it for their own, sell to the highest bidder. I just learned that they are getting huge amounts of stimulus $$ to bury all our canals! Ranchers need the added water pressure......

The beautiful, riparian areas of Central Oregon are being buried as we speak.......Unreal, and tax dollars are paying for it.

I will do a thread on this soon.........

see this article........www.deschutesriver.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

and replace it with what?

A second government.

a second government? there were governments before america. just because they change a label or carry an idea around for awhile from generation to generation does not mean it was not also a government.

roman empire, cap it all.... scratch that, sorry typo .... capital capitalistic subversion, america, .... labels for the same stuff. i think.

When they established our country and our government, there was no way for those men to wrap their minds around what this world would look like now or how populated it would be.

yes there was, and yes they did. manifest destiny. they invoked it, they bought into, they endorsed, they forced upon others. manifest destiny.

expand on the idea of manifest destiny and try to accept that perhaps we are manifesting destiny at other levels, or others are, some with varying agendas and differences in priorities. some say that science fiction can be stranger than truth. yet, everyone has differences in opinion of what truth is or where it can be found. i accept as fact that the truth of future events can be translated from the words that are spewing forth from us humanzees lips, books, and keyboards. and i entertain the idea that those who know how to interpret the encryptions and the encodings are using this for various reasons dependant upon their own intentionalities and their own priorities. but what do i know about the wills of others?

how am i suppose to be able to predict the actions and behaviors of others or comprehend why they do what they do? i only share 99.7+% of the same dna as other people, and sometimes it seems like it isn't enough, or i would know who they are and why they are doing what they are doing.

me? i'm here for the stars, no real other reason. so if you see a post of mine that you like, or that you found some measure of truth in, please feel free to fill me in on my blanks. please fill in the blanks for me, and i'll do the best i can to fill in the blanks for others' blanks as well.
please fill in the blanks:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/081748eec552.png[/atsimg]

They knew that corruption was inevitable, but set up the constitution the best they could to attempt to restrain all effort and put the power into the peoples’ hands allowing them the opportunity to eliminate corruption at its roots when need be.

i whole heartedly agree with you as much as i can with what is left of my heart. we live in a time like no other, allegedly, but there are fundamental relationships with century old ... millinia old reservations concerning the understandings of the schools of the ruling classes. myself, i'm almost done letting them treat us like we are their asses.

Now that the world has changed it is up to us to continue that fight.

this is my probelm. this is my fight. who is the target? those who fight for others because they are in a similiar mental state? who is the target? those who send others off to fight for them? who is the target? those who would be called Pass a fist ... damn it, typo again.... pacifist hellbent of pacification while shoving pacifiers in grown peoples mouths and labelling for them the fight and promoting the passing of fists onto further children who shall also be born into a world where they will never learn the laws of "the game" before they die?

they are not on our side. get us riled up and endorse.... neigh ensure that their is war and they have a insurance policy on the materials they send off to war?

these people are not subject to the same laws as we are. period. ask them. or, look at their actions and behaviors and ask the logical reasons as to why this would be taking place and who they are and what they want.

just don't count on your own opinion or the accumilations of all opinions you know of in order to answer "why", because that would be against the law to do so. our subconscious has been infultrated by more than just subversionary tactics. but i must admit i may be wrong, especially if i am counting on only five senses for all input.

whay these people are doing and have done and will continue to do is consistant with their laws that they paid for that they made up so they can benefit from making whatever laws they want to in order to make themselves more at home at the expense of the horses and other life on this planet, it seems.

horeses might be ignorant of somethings, but it shouldn't be anybody elses right to say that the horses must be denied by law a home.

why do we participate in a system where laws make animals less at home?
whateter we replace it with better make sure it permits for life more readily than the laws that enforce anti-life and anti-home for the creatures we are priveledged to share this planet with.

if humanity was left to their own devices only
if humanity is the lone stewardship of this planet
is humanity doing a satisfactory job of it? i have an opinion on this. but the words are not going to define my opinion, and my opinion is speak about revolution without war, unless you really know what war is and what it is for.

if america was a ship, how many hands are on the steering wheel?
who is the captain? surely not the president who says the same exact thing as the previous presidents, from the same room.

we are in a state of amnesia mixed with hybernation.

americans are conditioned to be something akin to a dog chasing it's own tail while monkeys throw their own poo at the dog.

me? maybe i'm a dog.

300 million americans can bitch and complain all they want to. i don't care. care isn't here any more. care had so much on its plate that care's stomach expoded. care expanded inside. care doesn't care anymore.

If We are not the sheep
If We are not the shepherds
If We are not the guard dog
If we are not the wolves
If we are not the grasses of the field

then what are we?

what is and has been going on is not appaulling enough for anyone to fic becaue they are not appaulled enought to do what needs to be done so we are no longer appaulled.

but we must know what we are doing to the children of our future generations before we write a new declaration of independance and find enough life to enforce the changes without massive loss of life.

George Napp sensationalizes. it is what he gets paid to do. he most surely is a credit to his proffesion and i do respect his work and efforts, but he is as much a foolish tool of a foolish system as you and i am.

to see those horse without a home and enduring that kind of treatment is beyond the scope of apathetic anti-reverance that i can believe in. it makes me dislike my own kind, and myself for having the same 99.7+% as these clones i share so much of with, party on deck as the ship goies over the waterfall.

the future deserves better than this.
we deserve better than this.

i feel like the Mainstream medias agenda is the same as my dad's agenda when he caught me smoking. made me smoke a pack. The MSM is doing the same thing with insanity, trying to give us so muh of it we get sick of it.

And the mainstream media is not my daddy. ATS is.
star.

I believe that setting up a second government is crucial in maintaining an efficient government that serves the people. star. That way if our current government goes too far, they can step in, take over, and reset us back to the beginning allowing us to correct any mistakes that occurred due to our lack of knowledgeable foresight.

i think local group coordinators should start coming up with contengency plans. but what is going on here in now is sick.

I believe that this way is the most efficient and responsible way to protect our country and our freedom.
As for not knowing enough, I personally am tired of sitting back and watching. Something needs to be done. So, 15 years after I graduated from High School, and three kids later…I am going back to school. I just started back last January. I figured it’s my job as an adult, as a mother to do something about it. I intend to go to school as long as I can afford and do my best. Ideas only go so far it takes education and will to take it to the finish line.

great news and nice to hear it. i'm sure it will also be fun ...

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join