It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mustang Conspiracy: Part 1: Sex, Drugs, Corruption, and BP.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotgal
reply to post by thedarktower

There have always been, and WILL always be, poor, starving people. THAT is not the point. THIS thread, is about the ruthless slaughter, of a wild species.
Guess what- left to themselves, poor people, ALWAYS over-populate, until they die from starvation. Developed countries, tend to not have this problem- we have learned to control our baser instincts, and refrain from making as many little humans as possible.
If YOU are a TRUE BELIEVER in your convictions- GO TO AFRICA, sell all of YOUR belongings, and give it to the poor. See how much you are appreciated.
I, for one, like animals, a LOT more, than MOST people. They tend to be kinder, gentler, and a LOT less likely, to murder you, for your wallet.

Aw for God's sake, there wouldn't be poor people if we worked together, not as seperate countries but as a single speices. Instead of spending millions on arms, we feed and educated the poorer countries and then, in a few generations, perhaps we could build a better society, one where you wouldn't be murdered for your wallet.

anyway the fact of the matter for me is i value the life over a human more so than that of an animal, and if you don't they go live with the animals in a forrest somewhere and leave us "evil" humans behind

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

BINGO! Maxmars

you nailed the issue perfectly that is the point exactly!

we can cry and scream and debate each other all we want but until the message gets to the right levels of power it doesn't get heard

and this issue extends to everything and affects all our supposed rights the Mustang here is much more than an animal that is being abused

the Mustang is us , trust me if we can't save them we can't save ourselves

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
ATS, Excellent Investigative Journalism!

Makes me proud to be a member here!

However this video is very hard to watch for me
I really love horses, they are so beautiful, nice and amazing
They let you hop on their backs for a ride like when I used to go on my father's back when I was a toddler.

They look Majestic when they run, what a beautiful sight!!!

To hurt such majestic creatures is horrible, I love these animals.
I'll watch the rest of the video but it's a bit hard to watch as I really love these kings and queens of beauty.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
What, you may ask, could "Sex, Drugs, Mustangs, Corruption and BP" have in common?!

Well, up until BP I was going to say that they're all awesome. What's the right answer?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Great report full of information! However I believe that you have fallen for a support story that has been used to hide the real reason for killing off all the horses.

As we all know BP is killing off the Gulf of Mexico. This will ensure that there are no people living on the Gulf shore as well as ensuring there is no food available for people living off the grid.

They are also destroying oil production ready for a move to synthetic fuels and fuels such as hydrogen. This will mean that people who are living off the grid will need alternative forms of transport.

HISTORICAL DOMESTIC POPULATION OF HORSES – US

1867 – 8,000,000
1915 – 21,500,000
1949 – 6,000,000
1950’s (early) - 2,000,000
1960 – 3 million

Most people will not be able to afford to purchase a horse when their savings are destroyed come the collapse of the US dollar. What they could do however is to into the wild and start to capture wild horses and tame them.

If this were to happen then you could have people the government do not want moving around the country doing just that. With no wild horses though, only people authorised by the state will be allowed and able to move freely!

To sum up, the governments move to kill off or capture all wild horses is part of their move to destroy the USA. When combined with the decimation of manufacturing, agriculture, US borders, economy, gold reserves, foreign policy and ensuring the ENTIRE armed forces are oversea's you have a population that will be immobile and food dependant on the state, when they also get their way and get rid of your guns it will be CHECKMATE!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

you make an excellent point here

there is so much revolving around this the poor Mustangs are being persecuted for being themselves it's just horrible they are are caught up in this juggernaut of corporate control

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
However this video is very hard to watch for me
I really love horses, they are so beautiful, nice and amazing

Imagine being the person (me) compiling, editing, and reviewing these videos... several times, over-and-over, and going through the nearly two hours of source footage.
-- -- -- And being a former horse owner.

It was horrible... this is horrible.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I understand I have a long history with horses that goes back to before I can remember , they are part of what makes me me

I have been advocating for horses for years now and have rescued and rehabilitated many from abusive situations some potentially fatal

I love horses and I love my country and I just don't want to let this go ,I know that this is what my mission in life is and that gives me the power to fight this until I draw my last breath

because it seems to me that whoever or whatever the creator or guiding force for love and happiness is in this world is they love horses and that makes me trust in them

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
A very real conspiracy and this must be yelled and screamed at all venues. Tweet, digg whatever you use make sure this gets out there.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfruit

you just don't want to get it do you

the Mustang aren't dying out ,they're being hunted out, they thrive here because they evolved here

your post is senseless you didn't watch the video or you would have seen this mentioned

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
A simple search reveals that Susie Stokke use to reside (maybe still does) in Sparks, Nevada. For anyone who hasn't made the connection yet... on the eastside of Sparks (since 1999) lies the NEW and IMPROVED Mustang Ranch under new ownership... after the last owner forfeited the business to the feds due to tax fraud and racketeering. Now here's a coincidence you might want to consider. Is it possible Susie's overall interest in the wild mustang is actually symbolic in nature (?)... and that at one point in time she may have actually been an employee/resident of the Mustang Ranch???

Considering the title of this thread... that would certainly be a possibility to consider.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfruit
Horses aren't meant to be in the Americas they are an introduced species (Technically Mustangs are feral).
They died out naturally (become extinct) due to the climate (Pleistocene Extinctions) of the Americas not being suitable.

They only made it to the Americas due to the land bridge in the first place. Second time round due to humans. At the end of the day long term they can't survive here.

If humans weren't feeding them and maintaining them they will naturally die out again.

As to a conspiracy...I still don't see one...sorry, but nice video anyway.

Horses do not need humans to maintain and feed them, that is a ridiculous statement.

The Mustangs do well where they do because it's their environment, its where they evolved and is perfect for them to flourish.

They are integral to the history and prehistory of the United States. You should cherish them, as they are a true link to your past.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I joined ATS (finally) after lurking because of this post. First, I just have to say THANK YOU ATS and George Knapp for getting this information out there, more people need to know what is going on! I live in Nevada and have advocated for this cause for quite some time. Years ago I adopted a yearling mustang (in CA) and she was the best horse I had, there was just something so special about her. I have also tried for years to work for the BLM to see if maybe I could make a difference. It is a real shame what is happening right under our nose as Americans. These horses are really some of the most beautiful equine creatures I have seen and nature has evolved some enduring qualities that pedigreed horses just cannot compete with. I never had a vet bill with my mustang, unlike the other horses I had, she also never needed shoes as her feet were perfect and could endure without them. I am willing to volunteer any time and effort needed to stop the eradication of the Wild Mustang. I know Madeline Pickens has tried to help them as well but got rejected. Cheryl Crow is another celebrity advocate. Willy would be great. I agree with a previous poster that when the horses are gone we are soon to follow. What is happening to our planet because of the corrupt interests of a select few is criminal. Cheers ATS!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I just watched part 1 and im watching part 2 now. I wanted to comment on part 1 about the Wild Mustangs. Just when I thought I knew about all the kinds corruption that goes on, I get un-pleasantly surprised again. Its just horrendous, how heartless these people are and how low they sink. I wish I could stop stuff like this from happening, all this bureaucracy, and the crimes it allows them to commit against nature, and the people. the shamless lying and deceiving.

The thing is the population does care about the horses but they're being lied to. Just like when Jesse Jackson wanted to run for president around the late 80s or early 90s they said oh America's not ready for a black president, but they knew full well America had been ready and waiting and certainly would vote for a black president and so they didnt allow the noble and well meaning candidates into office but instead orchastrated a set up like Obama was to bring their puppet to power.
If a black man who is a threat to them and would speak for the people, previously they'd say, no, Americas not ready for that, it would be such a commotion.. when in truth the majority of the public does want peace and change and to live in harmony with each other and nature, the public wants all these positive things but we're being lied to and controlled by these corrupt money hungry demons.

Thank you ATS for posting this and guys keep this thread bumped up!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8ecbad3b7b5.png[/atsimg]

i've watched the first video and i think about half of the second.

there is a difference between exposing the information, and doing something with the infomation. This being said, thank you for aiding us with providing the information. some of the material presented makes me sick to say it gently.

such levels of ... corruption seems an inane label at this point. there is a disturbing trend these days with these money lulled inept humanzees who loby for laws to be made with promises they can do what they can't do and the laws are apparently in their favor.

if i spilled this much oil anywhere i doubt i would get invited to the white house to sit down with the president. i am not equal.

and now this evidence surfaces?

i need to find the words to describe and quantify this to myself before i can take any actions on this matter. i have only drove my car 2 times in the last month. does this help? i dunno.

i need to find the words and brush up on my vocabulary.

Recalcitrant magniloquence is salubrious,
E.T.

p.s.

B.P. ,

plug the hole.
PLUG THE HOLE!!

next thing ya know the dead will be rising from their graves!

there were once 2 nuts having a conversation: one nut asked the other nut who was in the middle.
Right Nut British Petroleum Left Nut

if i could only find the words.
but who am i and what do i know,
Recalcitrant magniloquence is salubrious,
E.T.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Two days later i have had the time to actually post something here. The truly weird part about this is that three days ago while working in the wee hours of the morning i happened to switch on the sat channels and for some inexplicable reason there was a documentary about a particular gentleman who had established a safe haven in keeping the mustangs alive. I obviously did not take that much notice as to the person's name but took notice as to his intentions and his drive in providing a sanctuary for these animals. Subsequently at the end of the documentary it stated the founder has passed away and that his legacy continues to this day.

So going forward now, i log into ATS and i see this particular u2u indicating the BP and the Mustang issue, as you can very well imagine it did provoke some thoughts. Just thought i would share a brief 2hrs out of my 15hr daily work mode.

Its always a pleasure being part of such a community. Keep up the good work guys.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf857cf6def9.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 4 -7 -2010 by British Petroleum]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The irony of this plight for the Wild Mustang, or one of the them at least,
is the Nevada Quarter.

We voted as a state which imagery we wanted the "herd of mustangs running wild and free" was the winner hands down. Take a moment and go through your change to see the imagery.

I just find it ironic that we use that symbolism as a representation for our state quarter. If I could post a picture of it I would.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by ArtistikA]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtistikA
The irony of this plight for the Wild Mustang, or one of the them at least,
is the Nevada Quarter.

We voted as a state which imagery we wanted the "herd of mustangs running wild and free" was the winner hands down. Take a moment and go through your change to see the imagery.

I just find it ironic that we use that symbolism as a representation for our state quarter. If I could post a picture of it I would.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by ArtistikA]

Oh yes, i do see what you mean, truly an irony in itself.

www.statesymbolsusa.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join