It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lie of the century... George Walker Bush

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
it is in French, sorry but try to read it, very important to get some idea of the neocon stupid bastards that rule the world and did influence the one named GWB ....... www.voltairenet.org... .....
peace on you, you who know the people on the dark side of OUR world !!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think he was on something. That or clearly his ability to think was stunted by something.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Thought provoking thread airspoon, as I was reading your words the same image kept flashing through my head from the usual suspects where the cripple (Kevin spacey) is been interrogated by the FBI agent about Kaiser Souzie (spelling?). Anyway, Hollywood, aside I can see you line of reasoning although the deteriorating medical condition gets my vote on this one.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

nice idea ... those people do not care about anyone anyway ..... coke and the devil, coke and the power ..... why do you think they do not legalize this # ???? would be much much better for society to legalize all those drugs, all this stuff : the one who wants to take it, to use it, come on, go ahead and it's just your problem.
The ones that do not want to use it .... well .... ok ... they do not use it, they are smart but the problem is : we want to make a lot, a monstruous lot of money on the expense of the poor users ....... so the better would be to legalize this # so no more illegal actions cann't be acted in this situation : no more robberry, no more prison problems, no more assassinations ( Mexico .... ) etc etc ..
if GWB was a victim of his father, he wouldn't have been if it was legalized ...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

you deserve a star for your post...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by 23refugee

I think people are stupid and I think it's because of the prescription drugs, fluoride and television. "Naive" is putting it lightly, IMO.

--airspoon
Sorry, nodded off and missed this point.
While flouride may not have gotten to Appalachia, prescription drugs sure have. The incarceration of all those "pillbillies" has become a pretty lucrative business, perhaps worthy of a thread I'm too ignorant to make. Florida and jail figure prominently, I'm sure there is a Bush crony's finger in the pot, somewhere.Why bother dumbing them down when you can cancel a vote and turn a dollar by locking them up?

[edit on 4-7-2010 by 23refugee]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Oh please can we get the Bush Gore election straight for once. Our country allows the legislature of each state to set it's own election rules. If an election is within a certain percentage a re-count can be called BUT the re-count must be completed within the time designated by the legislature. This is so any candidate can't walk into a state and demand continual re-counts and undermine the process. So after the re-counts in which W won them all the deadline had been reached but Gore wasn't happy and sued. They took it to the Florida supreme court and the court ruled for Gore. W sued and the case went to the supreme court. The supreme courts ruling was under state law the legislature makes the rules for elections and therefore the Florida supreme court erred in taking that power away from them and giving that power to a candidate. The supreme court returned the power of making the election rules back to the people.(legislature)
Imagine the implications of what Gore and his team were trying to do. Here was an UN-ELECTED man and his UN-ELECTED team trying to force the ELECTED OFFICIALS OF FLORIDA to abandon the law and allow him to run the Florida election however the hell he wanted to. Most people didn't get it then and most people still don't get it now.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
That's what the booze and coc aine does to you.

He was very good at making Americans globally hated. Obama started off well but now he's just as good as Bushy at it.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
No, I think we all know who the morons are: those who voted that guy in - twice!

I don't think I need a second line, do you?

We're idiots? You guys wanted someone who was LESS (ok read this carefully) LESS intelligent simply because it fit your political views (which I guess your supposed to do to some degree).

Bush was the lesser of two evils (? maybe lame ducks is a better term). I think he was dealt an EXTREMELY bad hand and he handled it somewhat well. (the whole foray into Iraq is going to haunt us for years).

Everybody thinks of "the good old clinton years". Well those years we're financed with the soul of america. 1. clinton gutted the military (coming from a military family, thats a bit upsetting seeing as many of our friends lost their jobs) 2. clinton balanced his budget with social security. As a result, we now have a FIFO system where everyone pays in and it all goes out in the same month. 3. he effectively ended manufacturing in the USA. He gave china a "favored trade nation" status and then signed NAFTA. This is not including the somewhat questionable campaign funds he received from the CCP (Chinese Communist Party).

It's also worth mentioning that it is believed he transfered rocket technology to china in VIOLATION of MTCR (Missile Technology Control Regime). ( these laws were enacted after India conducted several flight tests with technology they procured from various sources and conducted their smiling buddha test in 74. Israel is also believed to have developed a range of ballistic missiles in collaboration with south africa. It is also believed that Israel conducted a joint nuclear test in 79 that might have been a neutron bomb).

Anyway, back to my rant. I am not trying to be partisan, just trying to explain that just because someone is of the opposite party, doesnt mean he is a bad guy. I am actually rather impressed with some of what obama has done. He has done better than I could have predicted. But then again, he has the media on his side.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
In response to you comments about the inteligence and articulate ability to con the people its really so obvious that none can see the wood for the trees it really genuinely is biblical
no i dont want to go off on a tagent no i dont want to preach or teach religion and no i sure dont want to jump into the accumalation of all prophetic material speaking of similar end times
but i promise you all it is this simple and i know it for a fact as im supernaturally sensative and involved in the closing story of this age!!!!
so please dont discredit what i have to say and along with all you know and all you suspect regarding any conspiracy just for a moment say to your self yes anything is possible and perhaps they are all probable theres three things that motivate or rule a man POWER MONEY SEX you could in fact just write in the 7 deadly sins here that simple what they are in fact are doors that can be opend through which "persuasive forces manifest" you ever see the cartoons as a kid where theres somone with a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other?
well its the truth in reality right back from the begining of our time the very first thing God said after admam and eve ate the apple was
YE SHALL KNOW THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL
that said now to the crunch and truth of it what happens is this imagine yourself or others to be nothing more than a living puppet contianing your own essance your soul and what happens is the unseen forces can step inside you and litteraly wear you like a suit controling and essentialy turning your physical form into a robot so all you have to do is follow the trail and im not gonna be extensive but you have to aknowledge the possability of the ANTICHRIST he isnt one physical person in the words of the vereve bittersweet symphony "im a million diffrent people from one day to the next" and he cant change LOL you may think but its this simple the eyes are the gateway to the soul watch the verve at glastombury yellow stage yellow being the devils favourite color by the way and look at his eyes you actually see lucifer singing to you then watch any speech by anyone important and watch the facial and body manerisms and you will begin to notice similarities look deeper than the flesh look what is spirit so u went BUSH BILL CLINTON BUSH BLIAR BARRACK either way there all MABUS but he does like to party bottom line when you possesed by a demon your usualy prophetic inteligent and can speek in tongues when your possesd by a fallen angel or worn like a suit your a world leader the only way to defeat them is to know whome you are and what you stand for and not allow your 7 sins to become sins and be tempted to sell out your bretheren for a few pieces of silver if you do youll have been given enough rope to hang yourself and be your own accuser judge and jury and executioner so SHEPPARDS of the earth enjoy for your time is short and i dont care if you laugh at what i have written when you all awaken youll know im not that far away from the truth and thats only because ive been vague
If GOD is evrything and the devil is the second in comand until the change of the age does it not make sense that he is INDEED a milion diffrent people from one day to next and he cant change
its all in the songs its all in the movies it rules your lives when anything other than love tries to come thru you be strong and say firmly NO I WILL NOT DO THIS. your are being openly mocked people
seriously do you think the world you live in is more beliveable than what ive just told you why do you think nobody questioned 911 what possible force on earth can make "EVERYONE" tow the line
wouldnt it be the demons and fallen angels "aliens" to some consider were all just one big movie a reality show if you like of epic prepotions and we are about to play out the final scene before we enter the next age
but all is not lost as three surely do remain FAITH HOPE and LOVE but the greatest of these is LOVE

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yes, the Bushwhacker was/is wily-brilliant and not the bumbling idiot people are misled into believing. Conniving, amoral, psychopathic, yes, but definitely not a bumpkin-like doofus. And the biggest trick he played on the sleeping-anesthetized public was convincing them that he isn't a 100% (or close enough) RELIGIOUS terrorist/fanatic. Sure, he said (lied) in a TV interview (with Cynthia McFadden of NIGHTLINE, I think) near the end of his presidency that he didn't believe he was APPOINTED BY GOD to do anything, and plenty of people willingly drank that Kool Aid (as most still do), but more discerning people know he's full of s#*t.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Your thread does not convince me one bit. There is one fundamental point that was not made here. In the first video, 10 years ago, he talks fast and he talks very confident. Fast forward 10 years in that debate and you see him stumble and frequently take a look at his notes. Now for the fundamental point: Usually when people have a good knowledge of the subject at hand, when they speak, they tend to talk fast and they are very confident of what they say. Aha! Look at the first part of the video. He looks very confident and he just knows exactly what to say because he did his homework. Now look at the second part of the video during the presidential debate. When speakers are poorly prepared they tend to bring notes, stumble on their own words, may be periods of pause, and the sound "uh" gets muttered a lot. Uh oh GWB is doing that. So that's it. There is no conspiracy here. Move along people.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i figured it out..

he is on coke in the 94 video.

he wasn't smarter. just dope.

case closed.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
in nature what is the most effective way of destroying or overtaking something is it not from within if you wanted to destroy FREEDOM and LIBERTY bearing in mind it only exists in AMERICA whome police the world does it not make sense to infiltrate it and destroy it from the inside out and thus control the world under dictatorship and tyranny well look at your history JFK died because he did stand for the TRANSPARENCY reagan got a few pot shots taken at him to make him do as he was told then bush who was head of cia SPOKE OF A NEW WORLD ORDER the same bush whos grand father bankroled the nazis whos son then came to power bill fell victim to his dealy sin of lust and apparently didnt have sexual relations with that woman lol was he talking about hillary or monica then Bush junior well look like a lost school boy when they told him a plane hit the world trade center because though he knew it was coming he still couldnt belive it so him and blair hunted down that nasty man hussien and hung him and stole his oil then well the american public had enough and voted for that man hussien or barrack as you all know him for was he the messiah was he CHANGE YOU COULD BELIVE IN nahh nothing says weve had enough and want change more than putting a black man in the white house but alas hes just a black face on a white regime but worse with attitude and he will be played by the real powers that be worse than all the ones before him as he may end up like the token black guy in a movie but in fact how history will rember him is as the OBAMINATION that causes DESOLATION as he will go into perdition and the real powers that be will never show there faces
i personaly did work for a top pentagon guy and upon completion i asked him his thoughts on 911 as we had become respectfull freinds he exclaimed i was there that day i lost close freinds in the pentagon then i pressed him again after expressing my condolencies to which he answerd "LOOK THE OFFICAL STORY IS WHAT IT IS RIGHT UP TO THE PRESIDENT,NOW IF THERES SOMETHING ABOVE THAT " he exclaimed with somewhat of a really sad look in his eyes
i said "THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEGRITY YOU HAVE ANSWERD THE QUESTION"
just so you know im anglo american i love the american people and what they stand for as do the british people and we will change the world by holding accountable those lazy SHEPPARDS for you fear death and your gread and lusts for power and money compromised you as human beings as children of GOD for like the fallen angels you have forsaken your first love CREATION creates it does not destroy therefore for those that have ears let them hear for i am a servant of but ONE GOD and that is the GOD OF CREATION next to which whome can stand!!!!
you are born out of love and your first instinct is love tis the world and those that profess to be your leaders which teach you HATE.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wow, now if we could put this much effort into exposing the true obama. Now that will be a real horror story there.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Naw.

He's not smart or dumb. He isn't sick with syphilis or AADD or Meniere's. He's a spoiled, rich frat boy with substance dependency and mommy, daddy, and sibling issues who never wanted to be president to begin with because it was too much work. Short work days, unprecedented number of vacation days, arrogance, and total disregard for the office. He doesn't care about this country or its people and didn't care about being president. He only agreed because Cheney did the real dirty work. In fact, he couldn't wait to get out of there. Oh, and where is he now? I think the person who diagnosed his disease was 100% on the money...he and those he infected have malignant egophrenia.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
From the begining GWB "raised my hackles", not very logical I know but every time he spoke my skin crawled. In many ways everything he did seemed like a front, like he was brought out for everyone to see while the real power(s) did what they wanted to do behind the scenes. Smoke and mirrors? in retrospect it certainly seems that day. He got into office without the popular vote the first time and the eight years he was in the oval office plunged America into a firestorm of war and corporate power pandering that is still burning long after he and the powers behind him have slipped out of the White House. By commiting America to two wars that could not be won (or easily extracted from) and some savy supreme court nominations his people have ensured that America would continue to be consumed by bitter division. Even more uncanny is how he slipped away leaving Obama holding the bag in such a way that would seem to indicate that conservatives would come back even stronger in a few years after his exit and that means Corporate America is only going to grow stronger...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Same here. Skin crawling is a great way to describe it. And it had and has nothing to do with political ideology or affiliation (a whole other discussion). The first time I saw his face and heard him speak was when they announced that he had won the bid for the presidency over McCain (which made no sense to me but I just figured they made a deal and McCain "sold his soul to the devil" to step aside for then and they'd help him out after GWB did his thing...that didn't work out so well for him though). I said who the heck is this? Where'd he come from? His entire campaign and presidency made no sense on so many levels. And that some people didn't see this was beyond my comprehension. Watching the entire thing unravel changed me forever. Not in a bad way though.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Airspoon, I personally love your thread and the premise. My thinking is that just about everything we know about not only "W" but the Bush family has been manipulated, filtered and cleansed. That there are Bush family photos that appear to be taken from and and every American family album does not surprise me. None from Maine, hmmmm? I encourage everyone to read what Wiki has to say regarding the Bush compound. There's nothing there that indicates they were ever entrenched full time in Texas. I would also seriously doubt any Bush biography as a viable source. I think the Texas "residence" was a show for the rubes. They were there and just there enough.

I think all of the stories of those at the very top of the heap are manipulated for our consumption. For instance I think that Gore was in on his own presidential loss. His "assignment" was far more important to the NWO as we can now see. He was to push the green agenda. He failed with the general public seeing through his green charade, that despite the MSM blitz including the Nobel Prize. The Haliburton aided oil spill has taken over for Gore in pushing the green agenda. Gore has served his purpose and now we can see that they had control over him via various scandals as now they come out. And so Algore will fade from our headlines. Clinton was kept from achieving greater power in the same fashion. They are however not through with him/her as we've seen.

Back to "W". You've touched on many inconsistencies in his story. I would touch on one more, that of his "faith". A lot of variation in the advertised faiths of the Bush men. Was that by divine ispiration or for our consumption? I think for "W" the evangelical slant of the United Methodists was what he needed in office. A push from the Texas evangelicals if you will. Here's an example from early in his political career:

The Jesus Day Proclamation

Can anyone produce evidence that "W" ever nursed the sick, fed the poor or volunteered in a homeless shelter? He talked the talk as it suited his agenda. The faithful that liked his spiel never called him on his commitment. Just another example of cleverness not idiocy. Just my humble opinion.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ya Bush was what ever you want,bla,bla,bla.This is like beating a dead horse over and over and over.

Carter made Bush look like a genius and Clinton turn the Whitehouse into a Whorehouse and out and out lied to everyone bla,bla,bla.

All the Bush bashing in the world is not going to take the limelight of Obama.When this clown is done they will right books on how he has destoryed this country and I can only imagine how the people who voted for him(except the like minders and the ones who can't actuelly think for them selves)must feel and will feel before this over.

Is this all you Obama bootlickers have left??????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join