It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lie of the century... George Walker Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
For all those blaming the drugs, I have known many of University Professors to have been heavy in drugs, yet are as sharp as a whistle (are whistles even sharp?). Some people even attribute the drug use to their brilliance.

I highly doubt that a little coke here and there and maybe a one time drinking problem would make you loose your intelligence, especially while in a job that demands your critical thinking. When your brain is stimulated, it is less likely to deteriorate.

As far as the poster who said that the media made GWB nervous, I don't buy that in the least. Bush has always been known to be real relaxed with the media, even before he was President. All it takes, is to look at his demeanor in front of the camera to see that he is at home in from reporters. He casually jokes with them and takes a relaxed posture.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
For all those blaming the drugs, I have known many of University Professors to have been heavy in drugs, yet are as sharp as a whistle (are whistles even sharp?). Some people even attribute the drug use to their brilliance.

I highly doubt that a little coke here and there and maybe a one time drinking problem would make you loose your intelligence, especially while in a job that demands your critical thinking. When your brain is stimulated, it is less likely to deteriorate.

As far as the poster who said that the media made GWB nervous, I don't buy that in the least. Bush has always been known to be real relaxed with the media, even before he was President. All it takes, is to look at his demeanor in front of the camera to see that he is at home in from reporters. He casually jokes with them and takes a relaxed posture.

--airspoon

No, your wrong, the media scrutiny made him extremely anxious, that is why he rarely answered with Straight talk, he hated to be challenged, he hated the media, watch him fidget and consistently say as little as possible, that is all anxiety, fear that he will be trapped or discovered in some fashion. The wall he erects
is a defense mechanism, his smirks and humor are all ways to distract others from uncovering his discomfort. Anxiety manifests it self in a variety of ways, when I am really stressed I laugh, its automatic and it gets me in trouble sometimes because it can be very inappropriate. Read up, I think you will agree

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am quite convinced that Barbara is the daughter of Aleister Crowley. Her son was most likely conceived under the ritualistic magic of Skull and Crossbones.

The facts regarding Prescott Bush and the Nazis cannot get anymore sinister.

The facts regarding the murderous acts of a young Laura Lane Welch is foreboding at best.

Is any part of this making us realize the true nature of this Family? They are not actors and I highly doubt they can control themselves either. They are evil at best and immortality in a hotter place than Texas will be a reward for them all.

They are the next Burning Bush! LOL

Thanks for a reality lesson on his level of intelligence, I was really fooled by him and his antics. Not any more! S&F

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Actually, many would argue, including myself, that the lack of straight talk and fidgeting was because of the massive lies and secrecy. As far as him being in front of the cameras, he seemed to love it and would be relaxed in front of reporters. On the tough questions (which there was only a few), he would clam up but that was only because he had something to hide.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012
Interesting post. There is definitely a noticeable difference over time and another possibility popped into my mind while watching the video. Perhaps his tenure as president was so full of lies that his thoughts were muddled while trying to remember and stick to all of the lies.

Perhaps he was drugged and or brainwashed. If not then his brain function has declined a lot more than would seem normal. Or maybe he had a mental breakdown. Either way his presidency has endangered the future of America.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Having known the man before he ran for President, I thought the persona he took on as President i.e., the idiot buffoon from the sticks who mangled the English language was politically a Rove stroke of genius. Bush could play the part of 'moron' and if things fell apart with what they were doing, Bush would have "plausible deniability" with regard to the raping of the Constitution of the USA and the enormous misuse of Executive Orders.

In the event of independent prosecutors, the weight of the world would fall on Andrew Card and the Vice-President but the public would buy the lie that Bush knew nothing and was too ignorant to have participated intimately in the details of his regime's destruction of Just War Theory as well as the actual destruction of the ancient Christian communities in Iraq.

It is very likely that Barbara Bush is Aleister Crowley's daughter, and it would follow that in those circles everything must be done to protect the Beast's grandsons.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Glad to see someone else has been reading up on the "real" Bush clan.

Some are going to say that the Crowley heritage has been debunked, but I'm not so sure either. I do have to be careful not to lose my "objectivity" (such as it is) when it comes to these people. There is a fair amount of contempt for them that may occasionally have me want to believe things that disinfo artists cook up, to keep us all confused.

As for Skull and Bones, definitely a Nazi connection, but then, the Bush family is rather well described with that old term "Nazi", at least in it's popular sense.

I don't want to get the thread closed, so I won't elaborate further, but maybe you will get away with it!

JR

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Awesome read and a very compelling argument. I think he had a lot to hide which could have made him fumble his words. Either way, we still got screwed by his administration.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Tell me, is this the work of an idiot... or a genius?

I have said for a long time now, that he is, and was, a lot smarter than people give him credit for being. I don't know if I will go so far as calling him a genius, but what he got away with, and what he was allowed to do for 8 years...that takes intelligence.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Since Bushy Baby is the subject, I have to admit that during his Governorship in Texas (I was a Texan then) and then his Presidency I just could not listen to him. Seriously, I highly doubt I listened to him at any one given time for more than five minutes, and that is pushing it.

Why would I have such a reaction to just his voice? It was such a negative response that I could not even tune him out I had to literally change the channel or leave the room entirely (of course cursing him as I left). This was all from just his voice. To me it quavered and was mismanaged to the point where I became flustered and frustrated.

As for Obama (sorry he is the current Bush), I can listen to him, but I have finally figured out that if I want to hear truth I must take every word and think of the opposite. His intentions are opposite, his inflections are opposite, I see him as the true False Prophet, a man that speaks of truth with a vision but all False. I turn him off just because I know he is a Falsehood in every sense of the word.

Did anyone else have such an elicit response by GW?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by Janky Red

Actually, many would argue, including myself, that the lack of straight talk and fidgeting was because of the massive lies and secrecy. As far as him being in front of the cameras, he seemed to love it and would be relaxed in front of reporters. On the tough questions (which there was only a few), he would clam up but that was only because he had something to hide.

--airspoon

Well is true that he enjoyed the attention aspect, he projects the cowboy image because he is a walking penis, so insecure in so many ways that his masculinity was
his comfort giving device, his strength. Just think about his exercise obsession and ALWAYS being sure of himself... Other men do that with trucks, bullying, fighting, body building, bangin beaver...

I doubt he saw his lies as lies BTW, he was so competitive that his first goal was to conquer and dominate his opponent. So in that way the means (lies) were not even important in his mind. He reckoned his position was that of a king of sorts, total belief in his motives, zero care about his methods. He did, however seem to revel in the stir it cause amongst the piss ons, he would find humor in his lies when they took effect.
Now his crew was also very sadistic, I believe they really manufactured the constant
thread in Bush's rhetoric which was the out and out base, snail brained manipulation.

But I don't think he could even look at himself in terms of truth or honesty, I think he feared taking a hard look at himself, so he would project what he WANTED to be outwardly. He was Richard the Lion heart, the great crusader of freedom and christian goodness, his handlers used that and built the policy around that basic delusion.

They build their businesses and he gets his fantasy -

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
i havnt read the entire thread (which is rare, but its late here)

according to this:

www.kids-iq-tests.com...

he has a pretty decent IQ

which i find hard to beleive having watched his speeches while he was in power. But its a lot easier to convince people your an idiot than a genius. Ive knows a lot of "dumb" smart people.

~TR~

edit: i only quote the page because it was the only time ive seen him being assigned an IQ ... as to the credability of the page who can say, one thing is for sure GWB was no mensa

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Tomb_Raven]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

While he may have moved to Houston, he spent a lot of time in the Midland area. Anyone who touches oil comes to Midland. They have a private airstrip right next to Claydesta (Clayton Williams, another "Texas Aristocrat" and jerkwad extraordinaire) that the oil execs use. Were it not for oil, the entirety of the 200k people in the Midland/Odessa "Petroplex" would vanish.

But i digress.

Regardless, he DID meet Laura at a bbq in Odessa.

(for those who don't know, Midland and Odessa are basically the same place...sister cities).

I don't put a whole lot of stock in being a "real" Texan. Davy Crockett wasn't a "real Texan", and he is one of our greatest heroes.
LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i agree.

i believe he played people. he realized majority of people are stupid or aren't paying attention, and he played some strings.

i don't think he is as stupid as people think, but i don't think hes all that smart after all.

though i suppose bankrupting everything you are in charge of and making ridiculous amounts of cash is kind of possibly smart. ruthless and unequivocally evil, well in terms of monetary rape.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

No offense to you, but I gotta LOL at the comparison of a frontier war hero to a cheerleader with a fear of horses. To be a "real" cowboy, you gotta walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This topic was raised on another forum I used to frequent years ago, and possibly the same video.

Same reply from me though.

I think the difference being that by the time he was President, and as President he had to watch his words and wasn't able to speak "freely".

I don't mean in a politically correct sense. But plenty of times people get to talking, and before you know it they are spitting out things they shouldn't have said.

I honestly think his repeated "uh's" and pauses are not brain farts, or him forgetting what to say, but him thinking "oh I can't say that" "uh...uh..." "something else altogether"...

Maybe I'm wrong, but thats my take on it.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't know, I'm pretty sure he is just a moron. Anything he did, he was told to do by his daddy and his babysitter Evil Dick Cheney.

Even though he is very obviously as Eastern Blueblood as you can get, apparently most of the morons believe he is somehow from Texas. Photo ops of him "cutting brush" as if "that's what us cowboys do" are so stupid it should be obvious. He was born in Connecticut, and somehow got into Yale despite dismal grades in prep school, where he excelled as a CHEERLEADER and graduated with a SOLID C AVERAGE! A shining example of upper class education!

This stunning performance, plus the head of the CIA threatening the Dean, got him into Harvard for grad school, no easy feat! And after graduating Magna Cum Nothing, he breezed right in to the National Guard flight school, only Top Gun type guys need apply! I'm pretty sure here he failed all his flight training after a couple of DUIs, and eventually went AWOL, but Daddy Warbucks greased all skids for him, no problem.

After that, with Daddy's big bucks banking him, and his influence steering all kinds of business his way, he started an oil company. Oil, the stuff that sells itself! Yet he managed to run it bankrupt. Then, after a taxpayer funded "Daddy bailout", he is I think the first person ever to buy a pro baseball team, with interest free family money no less, and yet still somehow go broke and run the Texas Rangers into the ground.

This got everyone in Texas to somehow believe he was a Texan, and obviously good ol' boys always go broke in the oil bidness, so he was the obvious choice to run the whole state! Didn't even need any Daddy influence! (right) Where he proceeded to run one of the biggest states in the Union into the ground, while executing record numbers of people, and lots of other good clean fun!

I'm going to have to vote for him truly being an idiot, being not quite as good as the wooden one at being Dick Cheney's ventriloquist dummy, but almost! But he does have pretty much a perfect record.....at failure, even with all the advantages and the game rigged in his favor.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by CaptChaos]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
However, he must still be smarter than most of the population, otherwise why isn't he swinging from a lamppost somewhere?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
tThey still wouldn't even let him go by himself without his babysitter, to a CLOSED HEARING, pointedly Not Under Oath, meaning you DON"T have to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, or even a tiny particle of the truth. But they still couldn't let him talk without sitting in Dick Cheney's lap with Dick's hand up his rectum moving his mouth, because they were afraid he was dumb enough to spill the beans despite being part of the conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

No offense to you, but I gotta LOL at the comparison of a frontier war hero to a cheerleader with a fear of horses. To be a "real" cowboy, you gotta walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

I think i am not being understood....

....Down here we have a few different types. There are the roughnecks and laborers. They do the hard work, and deal with the extreme elements we have. The blue collars, you know?

There are the slackers. they just want to party, and usually their jobs consist of "would you like fries with that?" Most places are full of them. Just like the blue collars.

Then there are the aristocrats. The ones who are rich, and make all the decisions for everyone else. This is GW. We have lots of those, too (Clayton Williams, Ross Perot, etc).

See...hard work has nothing to do with bieng a Texan. That is everyone. Everyone works hard. The coal miners, the steel workers, the construction workers, the floorhands on a drilling rig...all places have hard work done by hard working men.

To be a true Texan one just needs to live here, and be like us. Fiercely independant, obnoxiously proud, and firmly grounded in the conviction that if some is good, more is better...its all bigger in Texas. Be friendly, and despite what those yokels in east Texas think, racism is shunned in this state by most of us. We are proud of our variety of heritage (black/slave, German, indian/hispanic, Spanish, French).

George Bush lived here. Whether one wants to consider him a Texan is their choice. I know folks who hung around with him...that makes him Texan to me. He met and married a beautiful Texas woman. What else could you ask for?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join