It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world population must be reduced at all costs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
Lets start by reducing the worlds population by getting rid of all the greedy people on earth who want to reduce the population so its easier to control the masses. START WITH THEM FIRST, then get rid of all killers,thugs, thieves, rape,pedophiles, and the mentally ill. GET rid of all the peoples in jail and anyone else who commits bad things.

But you would fall into the category of mentally ill

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Not really.... it's taken that 1% hundreds of years to acquire and accumulate that wealth and power... once they're eliminated their wealth will be seized and used to pay back the damage and debt they caused.

And it's not only wealth they horde... more importantly it's the knowledge they horde... advanced knowledge that they've stolen and kept hidden for themselves that would greatly benefit humanity.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well, I don't think the agenda should kill off people, just control the population growth and let natural attrition take over.

China has one child policy... maybe the whole world could come up with an alphabetical system where only those whose last name starts with A can reproduce for one decade... and the next decade, it is B's turn. LOL

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

The simplest response is often the most right.

Depopulation is retarded.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

i put that one in there to see what fish would bite. what constitutes for mentally ill? THOSE who harm themselves or others.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
reply to post by deenuu

i put that one in there to see what fish would bite. what constitutes for mentally ill? THOSE who harm themselves or others.

Meaning: Any of various conditions characterized by impairment of an individual's normal cognitive, emotional, or behavioral functioning, and caused by social, psychological, biochemical, genetic, or other factors, such as infection or head trauma. Also called emotional illness, mental disease, Also called mental disorder.

Source: www.answers.com...

My wife and close friend have suffered depression which is a mental illness, and you think they should be killed along with rapists in your deluded plot to control the population. Im biting because what you said is one of the stupidest things I have seen written on here, and your archaic idea of what mental illness is only confirms that you may be mentally ill. Do yourself a favor go to sleep, and for F**K sake please don’t breed as you will just help the mess we are already in, we need thinkers, not idiots discussing adult topics.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by deenuu]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Given time to setup you could not live in the desert? why?
There is water there, you just have to dig for it.
You could plant there you would have to setup planter beds and greenhouses.
Plus in the flat desert there is alot of solar energy to be had.
then you could climate control your greenhouse and personal house.
Many people just refuse to think out a solution because it is easier to shop at Walmart for all of their needs.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Mostly a good idea but as I mentioned before that would just create a power vacuum, to be filled by the next wannabe dictator.
But I like the idea still.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The World Hunger Problems, Facts, Figures & Statistics!

Every year 15 million children die of hunger. (Roughly 40,000+ per day)

The Indian subcontinent has nearly half the world's hungry people. Africa and the rest of Asia together have approximately 40%, and the remaining hungry people are found in Latin America and other parts of the world. Hunger in Global Economy!

Nearly one in four people, 1.3 billion - a majority of humanity - live on less than $1 per day, while the world's 358 billionaires have assets exceeding the combined annual incomes of countries with 45 percent of the world's people. UNICEF

3 billion people in the world today struggle to survive on US$2/day.

In 1997 alone, the lives of at least 300,000 young children were saved by vitamin A supplementation programs in developing countries.

To satisfy the world's sanitation and food requirements would cost only US$13 billion- what the people of the United States and the European Union spend on perfume each year.

It is estimated that some 800 million people in the world suffer from hunger and malnutrition, about 100 times as many as those who actually die from it each year.

For the price of one missile, a school full of hungry children could eat lunch every day for 5 years.

The World Health Organization estimates that one-third of the world is well-fed, one-third is under-fed one-third is starving- Since you've read this at least 200 people have died of starvation.
library.thinkquest.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by g146541

BS.

If all the world would be put into Texas, everyone would have a piece of land the size of the average US home, with room to spare.

Overpopulation is a myth, which went hand in hand swifttrans global warming

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Nice use of numbers, the problem with numbers is they have never been hungry.
I would bet if you took a handful of those starving children and gave them a ¼ acre of land and some seeds plus a little guidance, they would work just as hard or harder ande never be starved again.
And then food logistics would be a moot point.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I do appreciate your input and the fact you read the whole post.
For that I will give you a star.
Now if I can only find the star button.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Given time to setup you could not live in the desert? why?
There is water there, you just have to dig for it.
You could plant there you would have to setup planter beds and greenhouses.
Plus in the flat desert there is alot of solar energy to be had.
then you could climate control your greenhouse and personal house.
Many people just refuse to think out a solution because it is easier to shop at Walmart for all of their needs.

Oh, you should just tell that to the 32 million people who are dying every year from starvation!

... tell them to move to the desert!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Now you are just being silly, unless you truly cannot grasp what I am saying. but if that is the case, i understand and sorry.
Peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Those who support depopulation ideas should be the first ones to go. Yea... why not, if you think its a good idea, you should be the first to go.

epic thread fail

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Now you are just being silly, unless you truly cannot grasp what I am saying. but if that is the case, i understand and sorry.
Peace.

I understand exactly what you are saying, but you are thinking in a world of "what-ifs". Overpopulation deals with "what-is".

Sure, a desert COULD BE transformed to sustain life... and so could the moon. The point is, you don't solve overpopulation with "what-ifs". You solve it with "what-is".

You seem to be ignoring the overpopulation problem entirely by saying that there is enough AREA/SPACE/ROOM for those people, and ignoring the LOGISTICS completely.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Once again thank you for reading the whole post.
And thanks for the post count if nothing else.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Now I know beyond the shadow of a doubt you are a silly nilly.
We all know that every good advancement and I am sad to say every evil was founded on what ifs.
The people at NASA said what if we could get a man into space they did not say sure we’ll strap a rocket to a guys back and we’re there.
The wheel was not invented by a guy before he carried a heavy load, he said what if I invented something that could carry my load for me.
The whole world was invented by what ifs.
It is the beginning spark of hope, and if you have no hope I am truly sorry.
I wish you the best and hope you do still have or at least someday get that spark of hope enough to say what if we could make it work.
What if people learned that they could be self sustained on their own labor then became responsible enough to not spray their seed like a dog on a fire hydrant.
There is nothing but hope and love, I hope you get your share brother.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Idiocy. This argument pisses me off more than anything.

Heres a little tip. Malthus inspired Darwin.

Back to banging my head against the wall.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Now I know beyond the shadow of a doubt you are a silly nilly.
We all know that every good advancement and I am sad to say every evil was founded on what ifs.
The people at NASA said what if we could get a man into space they did not say sure we’ll strap a rocket to a guys back and we’re there.
The wheel was not invented by a guy before he carried a heavy load, he said what if I invented something that could carry my load for me.
The whole world was invented by what ifs.
It is the beginning spark of hope, and if you have no hope I am truly sorry.
I wish you the best and hope you do still have or at least someday get that spark of hope enough to say what if we could make it work.
What if people learned that they could be self sustained on their own labor then became responsible enough to not spray their seed like a dog on a fire hydrant.
There is nothing but hope and love, I hope you get your share brother.

Hope doesn't put food in peoples' mouths, otherwise all the starving people wouldn't be starving and there would not exist the overpopulation problem we are having.

What-ifs don't feed people, that is for certain.

What you cannot seem to grasp is that until something manifests itself in reality as a workable solution, then it is NOT A WORKABLE SOLUTION AND IT DOES NOT EXIST BEYOND THE CONCEPT OF AN IDEA. It's fine and dandy if the idea gets off the ground and can help people, but until then it is not a valid arguing point.

An Idea of free energy does not equate to the end of our energy problems any more than the idea of a sustainable and efficient system of feeding the impoverished and starving equates to an end to overpopulation.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join