It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world population must be reduced at all costs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

Thank you for seeing what I'm doing!
It is an ugly picture but none the less one we all need to see.
However I would be absolutely happy shivering in a cave as long as I was truly free!
Plus I gots my hunney to cuddle to, she keeps me warm.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
enters 40 yr old troll....

Originally posted by g146541

The world is overcrowded and we need to reduce the population any way we can.

where shalll we begin?

culling

wick a pedia is wrong about the earths population, if we count life as population.

peace STAR & FLAG.

have a nice conversation.

magneloquences,
ET

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sorry there is lots of room and enough resources for all. Many have been brainwashed into believing the teachings of the powers that be. There is so much waste and greed that it appears as if there isn't enough but appearances can be deceiving,.... and many have been deceived.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by slane69]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
this is a bit !! sick.
this site has the answer! you will love this. hehe
the Church of Euthanasia.
www.churchofeuthanasia.org/index.html
save the planet kill your self.
and eat a fetus.
so dont go if you easily offend.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I agree with yo bro, its not the land issue, its natural recources. Just all the other living life in the world adds a great burden on the planet. We need -metals, wood, air water, a place for growing food, getting rid ofwastes Man i could go on and on , the things we use without replaceing
Now to the poster i ask, sholdnt you revise your facts?? We are overpopulated for how we live. And the planet is obviously dieing, simple as that. Its all in the bible ---I heard we all could fit in texas, so what does that prove???

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by slane69
Sorry there is lots of room and enough resources for all. Many have been brainwashed into believing the teachings of the powers that be. There is so much waste and greed that it appears as if there isn't enough but appearances can be deceiving,.... and many have been deceived.

If you are talking to me show me where these resources are???? You just saying so don’t make it true, and room, my area I live in has no more room unless we build up. These resources are largely UN-renewable and our current rate of extracting these resources is struggling with demand. Coal, Oil and gas are all finite, I believe we have hit peak oil and im going to assume you know what that means and its consequences, just look at BP.

There are roughly 7billion people on earth, humans are living longer with better technology, so have a think about what an increasing population are going to do with less resources and what that means for the world.

It is people, who are told to shut up, keep consuming, don’t think about the consequences, who are truly brainwashed my friend.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So the world’s population could fit inside Australia with 4 people per acre.
I think that is a quarter acre per person in the world man woman child elderly Etc.

Etc here.

there are alot of fat people in world. wouldn't Australia sink?

where would all the kangaroos be living?

will every quarter acre have enough room for a grocerystore, church, public swimmingpool, school, clothes, power source, and still have room for my....
HOUSE &

Computer & my ATS?

my ats....

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

/shakes fist at Esoteric Teacher as he does a drive by nerfing.
Curse you!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

We will simply have to make more renewable resources like i said hemp is great for alot of things and grows like a weed, mostly because it is.
Technology isn't really best for us.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

reply to post by deenuu

We will simply have to make more renewable resources like i said hemp is great for alot of things and grows like a weed, mostly because it is.
Technology isn't really best for us.

I am a big green fan

We have been allowed to grow hemp in Oz commercially since the end of 08, I know because I considered buying a farm and growing it, in the end other priorities in my life stopped me, The marijuana plant could solve many problems, and some we don’t know about yet, But technology is an amazing skill we as humans have there is not stopping technology and it will most likely destroy us or save us, im betting the latter, but yeah we do have a massive disconnect with nature and addressing that disconnect would help with population also.

Hemp can be used as a bio-fuel but even that isn’t sustainable enough to fuel the world, we need an energy revolution, we need free energy to distribute around to everyone, that would address war, disease and even corporate corruption, but we would still need to manage our population as humans would breed faster than ever if we had this revolution.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by deenuu]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Maybe so on the larger scope of things, but thats semantics.
This topic was more supposed to be a big festering wound you can't ignore.
But I see your angle.
(Edit)
Cuz eye r not a spellar.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

If you are talking to me show me where these resources are???? You just saying so don’t make it true, and room, my area I live in has no more room unless we build up. These resources are largely UN-renewable and our current rate of extracting these resources is struggling with demand. Coal, Oil and gas are all finite, I believe we have hit peak oil and im going to assume you know what that means and its consequences, just look at BP.

There are roughly 7billion people on earth, humans are living longer with better technology, so have a think about what an increasing population are going to do with less resources and what that means for the world.

It is people, who are told to shut up, keep consuming, don’t think about the consequences, who are truly brainwashed my friend.

www.worldhunger.org...

One example - World agriculture produces 17 percent more calories per person today than it did 30 years ago, despite a 70 percent population increase. This is enough to provide everyone in the world with at least 2,720 kilocalories (kcal) per person per day (FAO 2002, p.9). The principal problem is that many people in the world do not have sufficient land to grow, or income to purchase, enough food.

Poverty creates hunger and starvation not lack of food, poverty resulting from the world economic system, a human creation, which is run with greed and waste.

I am talking about needs not wants, my family of 4 lives in a 2 bedroom apartment, I bus to work... trust me I realize consuming away is part of the problem. You are correct each of us has to do with less and the consumable culture is unsustainable and arguably part of the greed equation.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by deenuu

Agreed, if we learned to love our Mother maybe we could learn to love and care for our kids. then maybe the serpent could chase that tail.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by slane69

Isn’t it funny how if we took a step back the quality of life and food would be better?
We could have all of our needs and most of our wants, but no one would go hungry and as a species we would be healthier.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The world is only overpopulated if you accept that overpopulation is something to be stopped, as opposed to be adapted to.

Lowe population is retarded. Nothing good comes from fewer people.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Agreed, and yes if we keep our population too small if a true pandemic were to happen extinction could become real possible.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by slane69

www.worldhunger.org...

One example - World agriculture produces 17 percent more calories per person today than it did 30 years ago, despite a 70 percent population increase. This is enough to provide everyone in the world with at least 2,720 kilocalories (kcal) per person per day (FAO 2002, p.9). The principal problem is that many people in the world do not have sufficient land to grow, or income to purchase, enough food.

Poverty creates hunger and starvation not lack of food, poverty resulting from the world economic system, a human creation, which is run with greed and waste.

I am talking about needs not wants, my family of 4 lives in a 2 bedroom apartment, I bus to work... trust me I realize consuming away is part of the problem. You are correct each of us has to do with less and the consumable culture is unsustainable and arguably part of the greed equation.

Some of the info on that site breaks my heart, I think we can all agree that if the wealth of our earth was shared around evenly with our current population level we could all live quiet comfortably, but this is not reality, our energy supply is still finite, our population is still increasing, corporate greed is gaining more power and the people we elect to speak for us are idiots/cowards/in on the cut. Resources have always been mismanaged. I think the only answer I have is to look after yours and your own, live like ya preach and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I am not sure if this is the place for this subject so if any mods see fit to move it I understand.

The world is overcrowded and we need to reduce the population any way we can.
You hear of the elite spouting lies that suggest that the world is over crowded and we need to cull the populace, I suggest they may be spot on with their calculations.
Taking say one continent, I’ll use Australia. Probably because I have aussie buds online and if I had to pick a secondary place to live they say it is beautiful country.
Now the world population is 6,800,000,000 people approximately (source is Wikipedia)
If you argue this you are silly and won’t read this seriously anyway.
Now we use Australia there is 2,967,892 square miles (Source Wikipedia also)
Same thing if you argue you are silly.
Now 1 square mile is 640 acres (Same source plus common sense)
I will stop stating sources as all of this information is common knowledge or quite easy to verify, and that is all that is important to me, as I am not the intellectual type.
I use the K.I.S.S. method Keep It Simple Stupid.
Now that we have a bunch of big numbers let’s do the crunch.
Australia is roughly 2,967,892 square miles and 1 square mile has 640 acres so
2,967,892 square miles x 640 = 1,899,450,880 acres in Australia.
Now we take 1,899,450,880 and divide by the population of the earth which is 6,800,000,000.
1,899,450,880 divided by 6,800,000,000. Is 3.57 persons per acre.
Let’s just call it 4 people per acre to make it a round number as I am not a fan of half people, it just seems barbaric.
So the world’s population could fit inside Australia with 4 people per acre.
I think that is a quarter acre per person in the world man woman child elderly Etc.
So is my math correct? Can you see now that the world is overpopulated?
If we put the world population in Australia.
Otherwise I think we are doing just fine.

You can fit everyone in the desert, it doesn't mean they are going to survive there.

In other words, you can have a bathroom the size of a football stadium, packed with people, but if it only has one toilet, that mother#er is overpopulated... DON'T YOU THINK?

Well, replace the toilet with FOOD, and maybe you can let intelligence pass that bone in your head!

Your argument is about as stupid as sending people to the moon, only to forget that they needed space suits and food.

SERIOUSLY, you sound like one of those people who argue against global warming based on the fact that winter is still cold!

"Overpopulation" refers to the ratio of available food supply vs. the population of the planet - which is, in fact, correlated to areas of the earth that are currently used to grow food. "Available food supply" refers to the food that they can put in their mouths. In many places, the food is present, but it is not AVAILABLE, mainly because of economic policy (they are too poor to get it).

As of now, according to your source wikipedia, one person dies every second of starvation, which is near 32 million people per year. 8 million of them are under 5.

We're AT LEAST overpopulated by 32 million people. This number is only growing, and our means to deliver food appears stagnant as of now. Of course, we could negate that overpopulation with technology/more efficient ways to deliver food, but until then - we are overpopulated.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by RestingInPieces]

[edit on 4-7-2010 by RestingInPieces]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by g146541

The world is only overpopulated if you accept that overpopulation is something to be stopped, as opposed to be adapted to.

Lowe population is retarded. Nothing good comes from fewer people.

Wow, thanks for that insightful input. Nice one man. I certainly don’t want to live in your world.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Lets start by reducing the worlds population by getting rid of all the greedy people on earth who want to reduce the population so its easier to control the masses. START WITH THEM FIRST, then get rid of all killers,thugs, thieves, rape,pedophiles, and the mentally ill. GET rid of all the peoples in jail and anyone else who commits bad things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join