It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world population must be reduced at all costs

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

ahahaha at this post

Octomom ring a bell?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Just spent a good 20 mins reading through, and I have to say, both arguments have some substantial advocates.

I'm still a noob here, but overpopulation and overbreeding is one of my favorite topics, mostly because I have made the desicion to not breed.

What I find facinating is, why humans continue to breed even though we live in an age when it can controlled? I know that some people must produce offspring to keep the species alive, but why do we as a species produce offspring in areas where the chance of survival is almost zero? (Third World countries, poverty stricken inner cities).

And why do some people, even go on to produce ridiculous amounts of offspring, when they are clearly not needed? (Sighting the article above and in referance to the Dugger's, or whatever the name is of that obcenely large family).

Just my thoughts and observations. I'm really enjoying this thread, and will continue to come back for some more insights!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinsgrl

And why do some people, even go on to produce ridiculous amounts of offspring, when they are clearly not needed?

i Can answer this question from a U.K point of view..... it is because of the ridiculous Benefit system people knock out lots of kids and never have to work!!!

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join