It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "New World Order" is what we need

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Think about it. One Goverment with a rep from each country (Including 3rd world) A one world goverment could stop world hunger. A worldwide space program, Earth Space Program, imagine it, we would have landed a man on Mars by now. A United world enforced by human rights and common law. A flag which represents Earth, not just US/Russia to put on planets we colonise. Imagine a united world, the gulf disaster would be the worlds problem not just the US. We need a NWO to progress.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

OMG you have opened up a can of worms my friend! I have had a long day but believe me I will be back later to discuss!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There won't be a NWO as long as the people, families, groups, who are presently in power are still in charge...

Forget it.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
in order for a nwo......xtians first will need to flip out and try to start armageddon to make their prohecies of revelations fit...........we need a worldwide funded space program and food distribution program..........we could feed every person and start making advances............the nwo is not evil......but todays world is.......we have starving ppl at the same time glenn beck makes $50 mill a yr and a rod $30 mill this yr and on and on with other famous ppl.............ridiculous..........................not to knock on xtians its just bout everyone i know tho.......all religions are equal

[edit on 3-7-2010 by JTpirate]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like global communism to me. And what I mean by that is that everything on this planet would have to go into the global pot for equal distribution amongst all of the nations. There is too much greed, corruption, and power hungry people for that to work.

And who pray tell would be the dictator, I mean leader of this so called utopia you propose? After all you can't have a house full of representatives from each country without a cohesive force to hold it together. Case in point almost every time a dictator is deposed, the internal factions renew their feuds resulting in mayhem until the next dictator is installed into power.

Could this concept work? Doubtful, since humanity has already proven for a few thousand years that we cannot get along with and play well with others. Mars doesn't need us there.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yep, all we need is one Government which represents the interests of corporate scum and puts the needs of citizens in sovereign nations on the back burner. Wait a second, isn't that what we already have?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

I totally agree, but before I drink this Kool-Aid, First our benevolent masters must give me proof that they can and have ended world hunger without GMO foods as they are truly not needed or wanted. End all wars no US bases on foreign soil or bases at all, for any country, free power, it is not hard to do, if everyone got a better subsidy from the Gubbmment, and it would help the Gubbmment no dependency on fossil fuels no drilling and gushers killing our seas.
Now that I think of it I see no reason for a New World Order.
If these people that would be our masters want a world of harmony then why have they only looked for the best way to kill people but suppress old working medical practices, remedies and good advancements?
Once we let each other live then we will, until then I’ll have no part of that society and will only look to destroy such a virus.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Think about it. One Goverment with a rep from each country (Including 3rd world) A one world goverment could stop world hunger.

AMEN!!!

especially since there would be no more wars and without wars....a whole lot of funds would be freed up for necessary things such as FOOD.

i did some research, and if the US alone quit funding weapons and all that goes with so-called defense, we could have alleviated world hunger!!!!

if there was just one, sharing would be a given.

A United world enforced by human rights and common law.

what a wonderful world it would be!!!!

i've thought this for quite some time.

peace and full bellies can't be all that bad...what do we have to lose, i mean
really?

everyone that objects to this idea, can you tell me any good reason WHY?
what would we lose, any of us, by being united and sharing alike???

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow, where do I start. First of all, all religions are not equal simply because they cannot all be right. Islam and Christianity cannot both be right. The fact is, you will NEVER get Islam to live in peace beside Christians. You need look no further than the Middle East. I'm not taking sides, I'm merely pointing out the obvious. Now, apply that to a NWO. Good luck with that.

I agree, we should be able to feed the entire world. With all of our technology, it is a travesty that we still have people starving anywhere in this world. However, it is also a travesty that we still have people who can't get their breeding under control. They live in squalor yet continue to pump out kids. With your "Utopia" of a NWO, the rest of us would be responsible for others irresponsibility. In other words, the work of the few would pay for the sloth of the many.

The only way such an environment would function would be if every aspect of our lives was regulated by the government. How many kids we can have, where we work, how much we get paid, etc, etc. No thanks. I would want no part of it. If you want to see the result of humanitarian efforts and charity, look no further than public housing and the slums of any US city. Those areas have siphoned BILLIONS of dollars in taxpayer money and guess what? They're STILL POOR, unemployed and pumping out kids. Public housing is falling down, disrespected, infested with rats and bugs. The human inhabitants evidently don't even think it's their responsibility to take care of their own homes.

Now, translate that to a world-wide scale. It's not a pretty site.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ultimately, yes you are correct. We need a united world government to advance and survive as a species. However I don't see any way it can work at the moment.

We are still too partial to our differences, dogmas and historical hatreds.

Alan Moore had it right when he wrote Watchmen. An verified external threat is the only thing I can think of that would unite us. Short of that I think we'll just bumble along as we are until an asteroid/comet appears unnoticed and kills us all.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Think about it. One Goverment with a rep from each country (Including 3rd world) A one world goverment could stop world hunger.

But would they? Or would they do what they have always done and continue to use food as a weapon against people?

The bottom line with the NWO is this. If you are that domesticated that you cannot survive on the planet you were born on without help, or cannot live without luxuries like hair dryers and electric kettles, then a NWO is for you. They will manage your survival, and you will comply with their instructions.

Or you can choose to look after yourself. Things may be more difficult at times, but you have true freedom. You manage your own life in full.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Think about it. One Goverment with a rep from each country (Including 3rd world) A one world goverment could stop world hunger. A worldwide space program, Earth Space Program, imagine it, we would have landed a man on Mars by now. A United world enforced by human rights and common law. A flag which represents Earth, not just US/Russia to put on planets we colonise. Imagine a united world, the gulf disaster would be the worlds problem not just the US. We need a NWO to progress.

sure, in theory it's a good idea, but in practice it will be a horrible idea. In practice, the federal government's foreign policy would not be altered one bit, so all you would have is a one world order against...Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea. Not much would change, only the leaders would be more powerful and capable of greater harm. How about the exact opposite of a one world order, freedom to the individual?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Well said! And what no one ever considers is the fact that those of us who actually work for a living would pay for those who don't not only in our own countries, but the world. Think what that would cost. Now add government inefficiency to the mix, and soon you won't be able to work enough hours to pay for it. An NWO will dictate how many hours you will work just to pay for this behemoth of a government. Forget weekends with the family, there will be no such thing. Forget 8-hour days. Even 12 hour days will be considered a godsend.

Secondly, all industry will be owned and run by the government. Anyone who's old enough to remember the Soviet Union knows the horrors that will bring - one single brand of everything, low quality and high prices as a result of no competition, frequent shortages of meat, milk, and other necessities, people fighting over the last loaf of bread, standing in lines for hours at the grocery store. Don't believe it? I knew people who had defected from the Soviet Union. They lived it.

Thirdly, no competition means no innovation. I laugh at the people who think a NWO means freedom to explore the stars. Sorry to burst your bubble, but space exploration will be non-existent for any purpose other than military, and the military will have one purpose - to eliminate dissenters, so forget about speaking your mind. It doesn't fly in a NWO.

Finally, in a NWO the government can perpetrate any and all atrocities imaginable with impunity. Who's going to stop them, and unarmed population? If they want to grab you or a member of your family off the street no one is going to help you - ever.

Sounds like utopia, doesn't it?

They have absolute power once you hand it over, and you'll never get it back. Do you trust any government with that?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have often thought that myself. But being realistic, or jaded if that's what
I should call it, I think that it could become one GIANT corrupt system.
You know, you don't pay your parking ticket, they shut off your electricity.
You don't pay Tax X , they shut off your cell and computer. Etc. Not to mention
that if an Evil tyrant got control of the top seat, yikes! Imagine That.
On the other hand, there is A Lot of good possibilities such as you all have mentioned. The ONLY WAY I think it could work, is if intelligent unselfish people
like many of the folks here at ATS had at least 51% of the voting power at all
times. Kinda reminds me of the Earth Federation from the original Star Trek
when I was a kid. The world is in the situation it is in right now for one reason.
There are too many selfish,greedy, power hungry people in control. It is as simple as that. The few exploit the many. If you could eliminate these few
from the equation, it might work. But remember you cannot make people care
if they truly don't care. It is not a perfect society, and it never will be, I am
certain however that it could be more balanced and fair. The truth is that we
have no choice but to fight to make it that way. Their not going to just give it to us even though we deserve it. We have the leverage to pry it out of their hands they ARE outnumbered. Never forget that.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
"Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

we all know the truth of that familiar adage.

Jimi Hendrix said something that i believe is true (and i know i'm not the only one of that opinion):

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

of course, too, there is an exception to every rule and i think that the exception to the first adage is the essence of the second one, Jimi's words.

if love is the motivation of leadership, and the leaders are enlightened unselfish souls who truly seek to be public SERVANTS, then wouldn't it be possibly be true and lasting reform?

to clarify these motivations:
pure love of the sort that is an action and a choice rather than something that is reactive or driven by need - agape love is what i mean - this is a word found not only in the bible but is inherently a key ideal in Thelema.

this kind of love is driven by the desire to do right by EVERYONE, ethically and morally and according to the constitution as well as the premise that our country was founded on, which is the true liberty that really is the right of every human being on this planet - to be fed, free of fear, and free to do whatever it is that they like most to do and/or what they are best at doing...no matter what it was, it would be considered a valid contribution if it was productive to themselves and to society as well. from janitors to comedians to doctors to auto mechanics...you get my drift.

these leaders would not even consider issues such as "civil rights" valid issues because they would honor "human rights," not out of obligation but because it is the true natural law of humanity.

they would not be swayed by attempts to seduce their favor through money, prestige, or even popularity. they would not honor entities such as corporations above the private individual. they would not favor the ideas of those who have money or powerful positions in the business world over common sense or the ideas of the average blue collar worker.

IN FACT, they would listen most attentively to the common man on all issues and they would make it so that the voices of the common folk would actually reach their ears, and be just as respected as the oil men and bankers currently are.

in other words, it would pretty much be a situation of topsy-turvy - those who are now on top would be shuffled to the bottom (as far as the weight their words carry) and those that are currently "trampled underfoot" would then be living large in the VIP lounge, yuckin' it up with one another, waiting for their time to address congress...

a legitimate and true return to "we the people" but on a global scale...100% inclusive of all people on the Earth.

okay think on that - more coming up directly...don't start forming objections but just think about the possibilities - this is a WHAT IF experiment

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

i know the BIG ? is not 'what if' but rather 'how the heck?'

granted, we the people are at a great disadvantage in the present world order...as many mentioned in this thread, already, they've pretty much got us by the proverbial balls.

there is a lot of talk on ATS that if there are beings visiting here from other planets, that they are likely on the side of the tyrants currently running the show rather than here in more of a guardian role, watching over us like we watch over our own children. of course, there are also those who believe that the latter, more beneficent scenario is closer to the truth.

i hold to the second scenario, as well, just because i can see, as we evolve, that violent tendencies, in 'we the people', are steadily giving way to more altruistic peaceful attitudes. so it follows that any population that has mastered cosmic travel to such a degree that most UFO witnesses describe, in the way of ease, speed, and maneuverability, after traveling from god-knows-where, so far out of the range of our observations of the universe, would be not violent power-hungry war-mongers but rather altruistic, wise, and peaceful.

now, regardless of your personal ideas about such things, for the sake of this WHAT IF experiment, let's assume that there ARE benevolent, highly evolved beings standing guard just outside of near-earth orbit who are committed to being the advocates of the common man, a.k.a. 'we the people' and have never entertained thoughts of being our overlords or supporting our oppressors in any way for any reason.

these friendly ET's are not war-makers but neither are they fools. after centuries, perhaps millennium, of watching over us here on Earth, they are fully aware of our trigger-happy governments as well as the predominance of fear in the populace, endemic to all people due to being oppressed and used by our leaders for their own ends for so long.

so, knowing what they know about our tendencies and weaknesses, their craft are beyond any vulnerability to even our most fearsome weapons here on Earth. in other words, there is nothing that humans could use to inflict even the slightest damage upon the friendly ET's and their vehicles. in addition, they are equipped with various ways of deflecting and restraining aggressive reactions to their presence in our skies and upon landing here.

most likely, if our suspicions are correct, the leaders of this world, especially in the so-called 'free world,' would do everything possible to prevent their landing and interaction with 'we the people,' knowing instinctively (since they were more in the dark about ET than we the people) that these events are most likely the beginning of their end as 'the elite ruling class' and the end of all their profit and fun.

but no matter what they did, they would neither damage or deter the mass landing of our ET guardians. eventually, they'd have to give up because either they would run out of ammo or else they might actually come to their senses, more or less.

now, say these ET's not only watch us but listen to us, too. not just our audible words but our thoughts, as well. not in an intrusive manner but more in the way of assessing what each of us really is, deep inside. how we feel and what motivates each of us.

so, their plan is not just to land and exhaust all the WMD's on the planet, but to depose the current governments, everywhere, and use their persuasive presence to install more qualified individuals in the now-empty positions.

they would choose those who they felt were most likely beyond corruption, those that were driven by the things that i mentioned in my previous post.

and after that, they would be actively present but not interfering with our new world order except to quell any efforts of the former rulers to regain their former positions of power, and perhaps to act as advisers and guides in our new endeavor of justice and peace.

would it work?

could such a New World Order, one led by a global government of 'we the people of Earth', be a good thing?
would you go for it?
would you do your part, as one of 'we the people'?
what kind of world could our world become if such a thing were possible and actually happened?

(remember this is just a WHAT IF? experiment!)

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
NWO = OWN. So who is or will be the OWNer(s)? The elitist or the meek?

I don't like the idea of this NWO. It stinks to the high heavens. Each culture is diverse and unique. By `consolidating` various heritages into one `Borg` ideal, the `old ways` disappear. Yes, being ONE, united, is more efficient but not always effective, not unless y'all want drones, all computerized and such.

The `old ways` (now outmoded in their blood lust ways) were peaceful until the ALIENS came to rule the lands, seas and skies. So peaceful that there were no doors, windows or locks to secure self and whatever property, which were shared among small groups of peaceful people.

We need to learn of the `old ways` and quit kidding ourselves with this NWO. Who made up this acronym anyway? Sheesh!

[edit on 2010-7-04 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Please take a moment to listen to the intro to my conspiracy album.
If you wish to listen to the album i have provided a link (www.youtube.com...) to the 13 tracks.

Anyways...excusing my plug and attempt at spreading my own light and take on the world. Please see the following youtube video concerning a montage of clips i pieced together for my album intro.

It shows men in high positions of power speaking about the new world order.

www.youtube.com...

My personal opinion is that yes wedo need a new world order and yes we will get one. Of that there is no mistake.

The question is what will be the intent of this new world order.

Some look to it as a result of the end of days. The system of the beast rising up out of the sea with its 7 heads and ten kings.

Others say it will be more of a draconian, orwellian system of total control ie big brother. Monitoring our every move and thought and imposing total control.

Then we have the new agers who believe it will be a new dawn or new begining. A world in which we revist the ancient traditions.

The reality comes in to play when we question how this new world order will take form. What conditions need to be first met and how the official new world order will be manifested in our realities.

I say to you all. We collectivley are they new world order.
The will of the people determine the course of the future.

We are converging on a knifes edge and the accumilation of thousands of years of planning and carrying out the plan is coming to fruition.

It is now down to ourselves to use that free will that was given to us to determine within ourselves what the outcome will be.

The more we become conscious the more the worlds thoughts manifest into our reality quicker and quicker.

What is taking place is a battle of wills.
Within each of us armeggedon will play out.

Our true selves, that which only god created will do battle with that which the system or the beast imprinted on us. The ego.

One will emerge victorious. This will be how your will, will chose its own destiny and collectively the fate of the world.

So i say it is up to you.

Fear is their greatest weapon and with it they can control your will. Impress upon it a sense of insecurity. For this reason many souls will not be ready for the awakening. As a result their own will could be turned against them by the use of fear.

It is when we over come this fear and the ego that we become enlightened beings. Walking in the light of our creator.

If enough of us awaken and impose our will of love and success and positivity and oneness on to the world then there may still be a chance.

This is why the world must come together under banners of peace and love not retaliation and protest. By doing this we shine a light into the darkness of the world which consumes us and that light is radiated and tapped into by many in its sphere of influence.

The real question is what will you manifest?

A future of peace and love or one of chaos and destruction.
Regardless of what you belive your soul knows your intent.

You must get straight with yourself and really ask wether you intend goodness of badness for this world. Then the thoughts that come from your soul and not your mind, will naturally manifest this in the world through you.

So much is going to happen so soon and so quickly.

What we allow to happen will determine how we react and in turn create our future. If you believe this sounds like fear mongering then allow that fear to awaken you. What ever it takes we must begin the process of unplugging others from the machine. More and more of us are awake but we must continue to wake up others.

Peace and blessings.

new topics

top topics

join