It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the most exploited person/people on Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Who is the most exploited person or people on Earth?

Let's limit this to humans!

Is it the kid at McDonalds on a few bucks an hour?

Is it the kid in a Nike factory on a few bucks a week?

Is it the mortgage paying wage slave working classes?

Is it an indigenous tribe thrown off their land in the name of BigCo business?

Is it the gulf clear up guys on a thousand bucks a day?

Seriously I am at a loss. Is there equal levels of exploitation. Is it a case of all exploitation impacts upon the individual to the same extent on a personal level and only outsiders can call differing depths of exploitation?

I sort of live outside of normal society and still can't call it.

Who is most exploited by other humans?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

the poor

that's my input - the poor are the most exploited.
but i may very well be wrong, based on the meaning of the word "exploit".

from thefreedictionary.com:

ex·ploit (ksploit, k-sploit)
n.
An act or deed, especially a brilliant or heroic one. See Synonyms at feat1.
tr.v. (k-sploit, ksploit) ex·ploit·ed, ex·ploit·ing, ex·ploits
1. To employ to the greatest possible advantage: exploit one's talents.
2. To make use of selfishly or unethically: a country that exploited peasant labor. See Synonyms at manipulate.
3. To advertise; promote.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is easy. The most exploited group of people on the planet are moms. Not women that have just had babies but women that have raised children. Most of the times theirs but sometimes not even theirs.

On call 24/7. No pay, no benefits. No workers comp. No sick days. And now a days they even have to hold down another job to make ends meet.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Obviously its children. They know no better. And their parents raising them know no better. Children are kidnapped, children are lied to, children are abused, children are sold for money, do I have to keep going on? seriously its children. Next....

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

I am the most exploited person on earth.

Seriously, why would you want to know this? Would you rush to their aid if it could be determined?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
President Obama and any politician - exploited by the MSM.

They are the first people to push them in the dirt the minute a hint of any sort of scandal comes up as this gets ratings and sells papers, then they are the first people who go running to their politician the minute they need help with something.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
President Obama and any politician - exploited by the MSM.

They are the first people to push them in the dirt the minute a hint of any sort of scandal comes up as this gets ratings and sells papers, then they are the first people who go running to their politician the minute they need help with something.

Just because Barry sometimes is caught on camera walking off somewhere by himself with his hands in his pockets, his head hanging low, and his bottom lip slightly curled doesn't mean he's getting exploited...

After all, he's the one taking all the kid's lunch money on the playground...

no, I'd have to say the most exploited people on this eart are the Mentally Retarded. These people still remain happy, so it seems, while everyone around them expresses derogatory remarks about them or the way they act, seeks ways to exploit them for thier labor or willingness to try, and are some of the ones where the only place that will hire them is either a charity or church... at $3.50 an hour.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
All sheeple who are still asleep, and being exploited even as they don't realize it.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I would find a hard time disagreeing with you but,
How about the peoples of regions of Africa?
Alway under the thumb of men with guns.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with women

all over the world they are bought sold a traded and collected for money prestige sex or all of the above

they are worked abused sexually violated murdered beaten marketed and marketed to

in most countries outside of Western Societies they have very few and in some no rights over what becomes of them

HALF of the worlds women are subjected to female circumcision,designed to signify that they are worthless and expendable

women are the most abused and marginalized people ,in my opinion

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
obviously children......from birth their minds are corrupted with fairy tales and religions........they need to learn science math brotherhood and the law......my generation as i can tell is so far gone they cant think logically........

[edit on 3-7-2010 by JTpirate]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Anyone who is not a member of TPTB.

This really is a subjective question that really has no clear and definitive answer as there are so many people who are exploited throughout this world at any given moment.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Americans. Why?

Our tax money.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Married/divorced men with children are. They silently accept their role as host for all the parasites to suck their lifeblood, and trudge on wearily doing their daily thankless jobs year after year until they die and are thrown onto the trash heap of humanity, to be forgotten within the space of a season.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I would have to say those we even forgot to mention, all of the opinions that were answered can be changed or stopped if we gave it a chance or tried to change it, but those that don't even enter into our minds, are the ones that I think are the most exploited... because we didn't even include them.... think about it.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
any person/people who are exploitable are the most exploited.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

You're absolutely right. All the groups mentioned by the others? only the poor of those groups are exploited. Wealthy children and women aren't exploited. The people of Africa are exploited because they're poor.

I'm also not surprised you haven't gotten anyone else agreeing with you. It's more "cool" to claim that "Americans are persecuted because we pay taxes" (for real? Holy cow)

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

I am the most exploited person on earth.

Seriously, why would you want to know this? Would you rush to their aid if it could be determined?

Lol. Even if I wanted to I do not think that would be particularly possible.

The reason I asked was because I wanted to know if it was definable from peoples responses. And looking at the variety of posts people have made there is a wide variety of opinion.

I see a lot of threads relating to TPTB using humanity for the purposes of a small elite, I see people discuss exploitation of the third world.

It really is the human condition to exploit weaker people for their own gain. Was it Henry Ford who said 'I would rather have 1% of the efforts of a hundred men than 100% of my own'?

I cannot ever see a time when there are no people exploited by others because it is a fundamental species trait. There seems to be no definitive group of people who have the roughest edge of things.

I say that humanity will forever be blighted by this characteristic of using the weak for gain.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

This is a difficult one because we live in a world that is totally based on exploitation with a heavy seasoning of deceit that feeds down permanently from the higher echelons to the most disenfranchised members of our society. I think that the most exploited people are all people rich and poor who pay their taxes and believe that voting for change is actually voting for change.

The people who suffer the most from this exploitation are those of us who pay taxes and bring our kids up to believe that the society we live in is based on a society that was always about bringing fairness and justice to all. The illusion is a powerful one but sometimes there are gaps and the veneer slips because like anything – perfection does not exist and even the most apparently perfected of systems will have flaws and this allows us sometimes to get a flavour for the blackest of games.

We are all the most exploited people on the planet just from the act of believing the hype while being taxed hard enough that we squeak. The system of control is powerful because when taxed to the hilt the most we might do is take to the streets, throw up some complaining placards and at the worst we might burn some cars and hurl some bricks. At best all we can do is to give those that control us the excuse to crack down hard and wag their fingers at us for daring to think that we have any rights other than the scraps what were given to us by the exploiters.

We will always be exploited as long as we believe the tissue of lies that spew from the hierarchical governments. The hegemony of control and the machine of indoctrination and the insidious and all pervasive social programming that is endemic to all media from written to radio to television is designed to keep us ripe for exploitation and enslaved as numbered and catalogued cash cows always feeding the centre and always looking to the centre of Rome as that is where all roads lead.

Even hacking off the head of this system by a full blown rebellion is not going to be an effective means to freedom because this system is a hydra. In being a many headed beast it is multifaceted and multi-dimensional in the context that just like the internet was designed to take some serious hits there are compartmentalised institutions within the hegemony of control that are designed to slide down and replace a system that has been removed by rebellion, uprising, whatever.

The means of true freedom in that we are born free but are taught to believe we are willing slaves to the whole is a lie and only when the world as a coherent people finally grow tired of this existence and realise that we outnumber the controls vastly and have a will to do something about it will we have a real chance of knowing our freedom. Only this will give us a chance, a fighting chance to know a world suddenly without war.

Refuse to play the game, refuse to pay taxes, refuse to vote, refuse to do anything that is a part of the game that was set for us and after a temper tantrum the like we have never seen before eventually the whole system will seize up - I am one hundred percent certain of this.

What a joy to watch it all come crashing down but tinged with trepidation because it would be naive to think there would not be much bloodshed and a period of bloody retributions from those that had long since been exploited. The long term end though would be hat we have a fairer world governed truly by the people for the people and with real representation. Perfection does not exist but a world without this system of control could only be better than what we know now.

I suspect more and more that the financial systems that have long since keep us in the darkness of perpetual warfare was not a wholly human created system and we have been subverted and enslaved by non humans from long ago, probably way before the Sumerians came into existence but that is my own subjective opinion however.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Africa..

Second Line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join