posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:07 AM
The 9/11 Truth Movement has Evolved
I've been a 9/11 researcher for more than five years. In the past few years I have seen the 9/11 Truth Movement evolve, showing several trends:
• The movement is more organized with groups specializing in particular areas: research, activism, video production. Research group examples
include Architects & Engineers for Truth, Pilots for Truth, etc.
I will comment on the research area, since this is what I know.
• 9/11 research is becoming more focused as individuals find their niche. Some specialize in following the money, the hijackers, air activity on
9/11, passenger analysis, WTC 7, collapse/demolition of the towers...
• 9/11 researchers are getting better. They have more experience, knowledge, tools and data than before.
• Serious researchers are digging deeper and wider than before, and almost always finding more "little smoking guns", evidence of conspiracy and
of course -- more unanswered questions and things that don't make sense.
• More information, data, analysis, photos, videos -- all contribute to the global "body of knowledge" concerning 9/11.
• FOIA is paying off. Thousands of documents, photos and videos are being pried out of the hands of the government. I have personally read
thousands of pages of FOIA documents and have found small smoking guns, WTFs, corroborating data/evidence and sometimes info that actually supports
part of the official story.
• 9/11 researchers continue to fight amongst themselves with pet theories, name calling, rivalries -- as will be found with any group of individuals
sharing a similar interest.
• There is more consensus than before since many theories have become established as fact. It is the general consensus that WTC 1, 2, 6 and 7 were
destroyed by controlled demolitions. Thermite, and specifically nano-thermite played a role in WTC 1 & 2.
• More people are politically aware than a few years ago and recognize that 9/11 "changed everything" and that 9/11 affects their lives today.