It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do they really have a cure for cancer?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Does anyone suspect that there may possibly be a cure for cancer and other diseases, but that with overpopulation and money the government won't allow it to be distributed? I know this is a little far fetched but if you have an open mind you could see how this would happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The government has hidden stuff from us before. I would not be surpirsed if they did. Although overpopulation is not really a problem. The USis always up to something. Good speculation.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it by the government to hide a cure for cancer from US. There is a big chance they could already have one.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Perhaps it is meant only for the military. It might be still in testing. I don't trust the US when it comes to distributing medicational products.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I read a long time ago about fusing B-12 vitamin to the chemicals they use in chemotherapy. The B-12 is attracted to the cancer cells and designates the chemicals in that direction. It is supposed to be very effective at killing cancer cells without killing white and red blood cells and other human cells.

I have a friend who got cancer not long ago and mentioned this to him. He asked his doctor about it and the doctor told him that the research didn't get approved by the FDA, however even he thought that the treatment was groundbreaking.

I have also talked to lab techs about this and they all say the same thing. Sure this could be an effective treatment for cancer. but stem cell research could find treatments and cures for many other diseases and they don't allow that either.

It would appear that if something works, it doesn't get approved.

I haven't researched the B-12 cancer treatment subject in over a year, so they may have approved it by now. But I haven't heard of them doing so.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If they do have a cure and they haven't released it, think of all those lost lives, I would be so angry if a family member died from cancer and they didn't have to.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Sorry to disappoint but there will never be a 100 % cure for cancer, because cancer isn't just one condition its hundreds of conditions that basically achieve the same thing. Only Nanotechnology will be able to turn Cancer into a managable disease like Diabetes(which is coming very close to a cure BTW), but its gonna take alot more than some B12 fused with Chemo to tackle cancer even though it may be groundbreaking. I think we gonna get a Cancer Vaccine approved sooner rather than later but its just a Vaccine not a Cure. As for the reason it didn't get appoved there were probably safety issues. From what I understand with the state of Cancer Reasearch today most reaserchers are looking at Targeted Cancer drugs that are tailored for the specific patients, sort of like personalized medicine, and in theory safety issues would be completely removed if such an approach is proven viable and safe. Well only time will tell folks.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
We can only hope to god that they get a cure or realease the one we think they all ready have.The odds are thet one of us replying to this topic will get cancer so we need that cure now!

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I belive there is. Made 15 years ago. Wont be realeased because if they do they will eventually losse money.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
AD5673... You have a good point. I hate this sick world

its MONEY THISMONEY THAT..

well I say screw the money. We should all work together for the good of eachother. Not for our own gains.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Catfish]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Anyone heard of the Rife machine?

It was invented back in the 30's I believe and would cure almost anything using different frequencies. Different freq for different ailments. Dr. Rife, was shut down and all of his work was confiscated.

No money to be made and no doctors required, you wouldn't think the AMA would allow that do you?

www.rife.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes they do have a cure.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'm sure they do, but they make to much money peddeling the drugs that just extend the suffering and pain.

Just a Question though. I thought I heard a while back that if your body was brought up to a ph level of over 7 for a considerable amout of time, that it could kill the cancer that you might already have. Something about some censium sumthing or other that would be the largest molicule(sp) in your blood steam that wont leave your body. Pulls your ph balance to like 7.5-7.8. I dont remember to much about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't know about B12, but vitamin B 17 found on the inside of seeds fights off cancer. But cancer is a big business and the medical community could lose money if it is known and becomes available.

Do a search for B17 and cancer on the internet.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
any one here ever hear of essiac ? Aka cassies tea. John f kennedy annoiunced they had a cure for cnacer and it was cassies tea however since cassies tea was herbal and could not be patented it got crushed , no money to be made.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Zero chance of that - i'm sure every Government has hidden some things from the people but NOT the cure for cancer. Overpopulation? You ain't seen nothing yet, I can't remember where I read this but:

By the year 2025:
World population 12 Billion
Food production will need to increase 100%
Energy production will need to increase 80%

Scary stuff indeed.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Native Americans, as well as some tribes in South America have had remedies for cancer for decades, but our governemt is not interested in revealing that type of information.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here's a link about some alternative cancer therapies. www.cancertutor.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
this may help you in ur questions:

Gryffen's cancer topic

ta

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well the only cures so far is what we are reserching here @ the The Cancer Research Project happy surfing
Cancer Reaserch

top topics

<<   2 >>

join