It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atheists Nightmare

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Mage
Atheist and Christians stop fighting!You're all wrong and you'll never accomplish anything. You're making children cry.

This is an open forum, why not visit a different thread is this one doesn't interest you?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

see you got the very first simple thing wrong not "to" but FOR, go see page 26 first post

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitotsumami
reply to post by Conclusion

Thanks for the reply!

Forgive my knowledge of those numbers. Is there anyway you could tell me how much that is? Like 1000, or 20 billion?

Sure!

~3×10−6 or ~2.7×10−5 is .00003 - .00027

and

~2.5×10−8 is .00000025

Kind regards

So not even 1 whole base pair changes?

link   

Ah blind insults, I'm sure your god would love you.

Ok ya I agree.
I would further say that no one can tell someone what they can or can not post as if a tyrant. Do you agree?

Blue

You're making children cry.

Naah! I'm not He is.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by randyvs]

link   

I will try to respond! I am not sure if you saw my previous post which helped you with the rate at which mutations occur within humans. Just look above to find it! I will also try to answer this question.

So how much DNA is in the Body?

There are 6 billion base pairs in a cell and 10 trillion cells in the human body.

6x10^21

or 6000000000000000000000 base pairs.

Kind regards

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Hitotsumami]

link   
i find it ridiculous that people are quoting the bible as proof that god exists.

wake up

FREE YOUR MIND

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus

see you got the very first simple thing wrong not "to" but FOR, go see page 26 first post

You were trying to teach me manners using biblical verses.
That is laughable and very hypocritical, considering all the atrocities acted out in the bible.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Because I want the fighting to stop! everyone is wanting to fight for no reason. No one achieving anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Ah blind insults, I'm sure your god would love you.

Ok ya I agree.
I would further say that no one can tell someone what they can or can not post as if a tyrant. Do you agree?

I also agree, I'm saying that posting biblical verses will do nothing to convince people in this thread and is a worthless exercise, and therefore he really shouldn't do it as it's a waste of time for both parties.

Oh, and you really shouldn't do it either as it just shows your ignorance to the other side of the argument.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Because I want the fighting to stop! everyone is wanting to fight for no reason. No one achieving anything.

thats the problem with religion

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

People have arguments every single moment, if you want to stop people having arguments, you're going to have a long way to go, it's the way humans have progressed for hundreds of years now, and it isn't going to stop anytime soon.

link   

6 billion rungs.

I will look up rungs to see what that is. I thought it would be more DNA.

link   
reply to post by satanUK

You don't have to tell me twice. Because I'm a spy of mystery.
second line.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitotsumami

I will try to respond! I am not sure if you saw my previous post which helped you with the rate at which mutations occur within humans. Just look above to find it! I will also try to answer this question.

So how much DNA is in the Body?

There are 6 billion base pairs in a cell and 10 trillion cells in the human body.

6x10^21

or 6000000000000000000000 base pairs.

Kind regards

Okay now that sounds more like it.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Post not needed.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion

6 billion rungs.

I will look up rungs to see what that is. I thought it would be more DNA.

You don't know what a rung is?
A step on a ladder is a rung.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

I am sending you a U2U. I can't keep up on here. lol.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitotsumami

thank you for the kind regards, seems evident to me that Jesus is saying when you welcome one his Name you are welcoming Him and I do recall the nation he was in at that time being destroyed this is also very ineresting in TBR's, and here are some more referred to as Him also

"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' 40"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'-Matt25.15

and here children called holy-

For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.-1Cor7.14

again thanks for the polite mannerisms

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Oh, and you really shouldn't do it either as it just shows your ignorance to the other side of the argument.

I know how this will sound, so jump on it and run around with it like your on fire if you will. From my point of view, there really is no "otherside".
Only a human side of everything.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I hear ya. I am just trying to come up with something at the moment to see the rate of change per generation then see how many years it would take to just change 1% of DNA. Be back with you in a few.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join