It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atheists Nightmare

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Have you ever tried an honest conversation?

I'm guessing that would be difficult...considering the volume of lies and deceit that he pawns of as ultimate truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

I'm guessing that would be difficult...considering the volume of lies and deceit that he pawns of as ultimate truth.

Oh so he must be a Christian then?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Again with the name calling?
How wonderfully mature.
By requesting some sort of proof, or at least some kind of documentation (not fiction...like in the bible) that supports your claims, I, as well as others, have engaged you in debate.
That's how debate works.
Point/counterpoint.
You've not given that, but rather you have debased this entire site by engaging in name calling and dismissals of other points of view.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Oh so he must be a Christian then?

Well, he does indeed claim to know more than the rest of us...so I'm guessing yes.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
There is really nothing to debate in this thread you brainiac. You make a statement about the point I make in the OP. That may or may not result in a debate. So far nothing like that has occurred from you. If I wanted to debate the crusades and rifle scopes . Well.

Randyvs, my good friend. With all due respect, I have some questions about your OP. Actually, some things you say that I have a hard time accepting as any "truth" let alone the one and only truth.

I was under the impression these forums were a place of debate and discussion but your thread confuses me. You are saying there is no debate, there is nothing to debate, yet you still engage.

I would love to engage you in a decent open conversation about the OP. Are you willing to do that?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Have you ever tried an honest conversation

I can't believe you can even call this conversation. Not one statement to the OP have either of you made. Why am I even responding could only be boredom.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Have you ever tried an honest conversation

I can't believe you can even call this conversation.

I have yet to do that.

Do you have posts translated to you through an interpreter?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If I wanted to debate the crusades and rifle scopes . Well.

If you did not want to get into that, you should not have said something so ignorant, hateful, ethnocentric, religiocentric, and lame as

I think it would be better said like this:

A Christian says, " I will die for what I believe".

The Muslim says," you will die for what I believe".

Just a thought?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am curious if I am the only person noticing the irony in the amount of Satanist posters attracted by the types of religiously ignorant posts such as the one that opens this thread as opposed to thoughtful threads about the teachings of Christ or learning lessons about love and peace from the bible stories or even simple contemplations of the Christian inspired Heaven?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I am curious if I am the only person noticing the irony in the amount of Satanist posters attracted by the types of religiously ignorant posts such as the one that opens this thread as opposed to thoughtful threads about the teachings of Christ or learning lessons about love and peace from the bible stories or even simple contemplations of the Christian inspired Heaven?

Wait, there are threads like that on ATS? Because I'd rather take my satanic butt over to those ones. Not that I would be less of an a-hole, just that at least my brain wouldn't feel like pate after reading through it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Wait, there are threads like that on ATS? Because I'd rather take my satanic butt over to those ones. Not that I would be less of an a-hole, just that at least my brain wouldn't feel like pate after reading through it.

Well I counted 3 on this page and if you are one as well that makes 4.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yeah, I am one so that makes four.
Still, Ol' Randy said he likes to stir the pot, so a thread full of disdainful satanists is probably what he wanted anyway.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Yeah, I am one so that makes four.
Still, Ol' Randy said he likes to stir the pot, so a thread full of disdainful satanists is probably what he wanted anyway.

Too bad he can never seem to stand up to all the "evil" and "demonic" questions and logical attempts at understanding.

I am sure the point of the OP was to draw opposition out but when he forgets to get a gun, he is just on safari, admiring all us pretty wildlife.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The evidence of a human being living after the death of their physical body can be obtained from accounts of NDE.
I had an NDE fifteen years ago.
My soul + spirit exited my dead physical body and was met by two beings of light. We conversed telepathically and I told, them by way of firm reply to their question, "Do you want to die?" "NO."
Their origin was from GOD.
They complied with my volitional imperative.
Argue for your limitations and sure enough...they are yours.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

[

Too bad he can never seem to stand up to all the "evil" and "demonic" questions and logical attempts at understanding.

I am sure the point of the OP was to draw opposition out but when he forgets to get a gun, he is just on safari, admiring all us pretty wildlife.

Dude, you just summed up the thread for me perfectly.
I can't add to perfection.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
The evidence of a human being living after the death of their physical body can be obtained from accounts of NDE.
I had an NDE fifteen years ago.
My soul + spirit exited my dead physical body and was met by two beings of light. We conversed telepathically and I told, them by way of firm reply to their question, "Do you want to die?" "NO."
Their origin was from GOD.
They complied with my volitional imperative.
Argue for your limitations and sure enough...they are yours.

How do you know they were from God?

How do you know they were from your particular god?

How do you know they were not something different altogether?

How do you know they were not demons attempting deceit?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

To know God is to know the truth. You see with God, you can't say that I
will die scared and alone like everyone else. You can't even say for sure I will ever die. With God everything is possible. Without him, nothing is.

No matter what anyone says, with the Bible/Christianity you have the possibility of God.
With Atheism you have the possibility of nothing. There is a ton of proof
that God exists in comparison to Atheism. Atheists want proof, yet there is absolutly nothing that even resembles proof for Atheism. In fact the only proof their could ever be for Atheism is if nothing at all existed.

There is no more "proof" of a god then "proof" of a lack of god. There was a great book written by a judge, the name of both the book and judge slips me at the moment, but it talked about the evidence for god, and how it would hold up in court. It doesn't. the "Evidence" for god is mostly subjective and fleeting. It's faith, to deny yourself that you have faith, not fact. Your faith is a beautiful thing to hold, it's something unique and personable for you, but it is not evidence of fact. Religion is not fact, it is faith. Don't ever confuse that, you'd be doing yourself and your children a great disservice in life.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Well said.
Because...y'know...I am pretty.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
OP must be a troll, nobody that stupid should be able to post naturally on this forum.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
[color=cyan]Honestly, it very clear that the OP is quite delusional and finds reality in pure FANTASY land... its that simple.

The spewing of this NONSENSE by the OP as if it were ABSOLUTE, UNDENIABLE TRUTH is disturbing. When one considers WEAK, VAGUE, GARBAGE, and FORGERIES as valid data, that is just CHILDISHLY SILLY!!!

My honest opinion is that the OP has a serious malfunction upstairs, but that is just an educated RATIONAL view of the OBVIOUS as from what I see SPEWED from the OP...

OP: you need to do LOTS of research. VERY SAD.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Baloney]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join